When is Clifton Jones getting out of ...

When is Clifton Jones getting out of jail?

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

IKnowTheTruth

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
And when is he going back bc he stays going in and out. Maybe he should try a real job. Oh yea, he has one, as a CI. He's a rat with herpes. Beware. And I know for a fact that he has it bc he messed with my best friend and when she told him she had herpes he said he didn't care bc he already has them!!!!!
y in the hell do u care

Benton, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2013
IKnowTheTruth wrote:
And when is he going back bc he stays going in and out. Maybe he should try a real job. Oh yea, he has one, as a CI. He's a rat with herpes. Beware. And I know for a fact that he has it bc he messed with my best friend and when she told him she had herpes he said he didn't care bc he already has them!!!!!
Sounds like you just ratted out your dirty ass friend on topix!! lmao
does she know you want the guy she had been banging?? And why in the hell do you care about CJ....if you ain't his fam, his friend, or his woman....then you should mind your own damn business! BTW heresay...is not a FACT,#1, and #2...you prolly just mad cuz he didn't want yo dumbass...lookin like a damn fool on topix askin' about somebody that obviously dont give a F*** about YOU! you act like him having a job or being locked down got something to do wit you or your friend with a venereal disease...HA! Are you retarded or something?
$$$$$$$&

Benton, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2013
IKnowTheTruth wrote:
What is your friends name
MURRAY MAN

Clay, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2013
It's all to the good. when he gets out if you think you can see him or his boyz come get some bitches.
daughter

Murray, KY

#5 Jan 22, 2013
y in the hell do u care wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you just ratted out your dirty ass friend on topix!! lmao
does she know you want the guy she had been banging?? And why in the hell do you care about CJ....if you ain't his fam, his friend, or his woman....then you should mind your own damn business! BTW heresay...is not a FACT,#1, and #2...you prolly just mad cuz he didn't want yo dumbass...lookin like a damn fool on topix askin' about somebody that obviously dont give a F*** about YOU! you act like him having a job or being locked down got something to do wit you or your friend with a venereal disease...HA! Are you retarded or something?
Lmaoo right on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White girls with black dudes 13 min Truth 7
Mega gym 18 min Duh 18
thank you democratics 27 min one of a kind 30
Regions Bank (Dec '12) 5 hr Misunderstood 30
pella midnight who7rs 16 hr Gezzz 5
Lynn Grove Music Thread Oct '16 Musikologist 1
Does anyone remember a girl name Lisa that live... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Looking 1

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance