Independent

Owensboro, KY

#42 Feb 1, 2013
Congratulations AKT. When that individual shows up to give all of your post poor marks, that means your posts are hitting the mark. It's a badge of honor and a sure sign that your are using facts to debate.
Another Idiot

Murray, KY

#43 Feb 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
Congratulations AKT. When that individual shows up to give all of your post poor marks, that means your posts are hitting the mark. It's a badge of honor and a sure sign that your are using facts to debate.
I'm a idiot and I know it. It's nice to know there are more nuts out there other than me. However I know I'm stupid and you two egotistic idiots don't. Citing other peoples quotes does not make you smarter than others your just trying to be impress another nut. Keep up the work you two are a laugh a min.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#44 Feb 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
The irony being I have not once recommended a ban on anything or advocated any anti-gun legislation. In another thread I declared the futility of them, and as long as the Constitution is concerned feel any attempt to ban them outright is illegal as hell, plus I can generally hit what I'm aiming at be it rifle, shotgun or pistol.
Having a pool at your house is far more dangerous than having a gun in it. Especially where children are concerned.

Location hidden

#45 Feb 1, 2013
Another Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a idiot and I know it. It's nice to know there are more nuts out there other than me. However I know I'm stupid and you two egotistic idiots don't. Citing other peoples quotes does not make you smarter than others your just trying to be impress another nut. Keep up the work you two are a laugh a min.
It's "you're", not "your" in that context. Also, it's not "quotes", it's "data", and it is not even close to the same thing.

Since: Dec 10

Murray, KY

#46 Feb 1, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "you're", not "your" in that context. Also, it's not "quotes", it's "data", and it is not even close to the same thing.
I am going to go out on a limb here but correcting a person that refered to them self as a "idiot" is a tad bit futile. Just saying.

Since: Dec 10

Murray, KY

#47 Feb 1, 2013
*Referred...my apologies.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#48 Feb 1, 2013
WTG ARIZONA! A key Senate committee passed a bill opposing new Federal gun control laws in AZ. The bill would bar enforcement of any new federal laws affecting semi-automatic firearms or high-capacity magazines. It also makes any federal official trying to enforce such laws guilty of a felony and allows the state Atty General to defend anyone prosecuted for violating federal gun laws if the gun was made in AZ. The bill moves on to the full Senate. Principal sponsor Sen. Kelli Ward - who SWA endorsed last year - said I believe the federal government has taken liberties that they are not at liberty to take, especially in encroaching on our Second Amendment rights. Bill author Don shooter said:The country is called the United States, its not called the federal government. The states are sovereign. The AZ House is considering a similar bill written by Rep. Steve Smith. If you live in AZ please tell your reps to get behind this bill and be the first state to so assert our 10th Amendment rights and push back on Federal tyranny.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Kayos wrote:
*Referred...my apologies.
You are definitely excused!
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
WTG ARIZONA! A key Senate committee passed a bill opposing new Federal gun control laws in AZ. The bill would bar enforcement of any new federal laws affecting semi-automatic firearms or high-capacity magazines. It also makes any federal official trying to enforce such laws guilty of a felony and allows the state Atty General to defend anyone prosecuted for violating federal gun laws if the gun was made in AZ. The bill moves on to the full Senate. Principal sponsor Sen. Kelli Ward - who SWA endorsed last year - said I believe the federal government has taken liberties that they are not at liberty to take, especially in encroaching on our Second Amendment rights. Bill author Don shooter said:The country is called the United States, its not called the federal government. The states are sovereign. The AZ House is considering a similar bill written by Rep. Steve Smith. If you live in AZ please tell your reps to get behind this bill and be the first state to so assert our 10th Amendment rights and push back on Federal tyranny.
Anyone who calls any state in the U.S. sovereign is unfamiliar with the constitution.
Bob

Murray, KY

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Anybody ever heard the term, educated idiot, well there seems to be at least a couple on here. They are always right and never wrong.

United States

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
Anybody ever heard the term, educated idiot, well there seems to be at least a couple on here. They are always right and never wrong.
You said it Bob!
Bob

Murray, KY

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Y yes, I believe I did didn't I

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54 Feb 1, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who calls any state in the U.S. sovereign is unfamiliar with the constitution.
So are the President and Congress, judging by how they don't follow said document.

Location hidden

#55 Feb 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
Really, Bob? Did you not see where I was willing to concede that Chicago had MAY have had more murders than New York in 2012 because of recent trends? Did you really not see that I was willing to acknowledge that maybe Chicago had more murders in 2012 by COUNT than New York, if you could only cite a source? Did you really not see that? Are you blind or just not very good at reading comprehension? You will probably choke before acknowledging that possibility, won't you Mr, Perfect Who Hasn't Bothered to Source His Bu11$hit?

Do you really have no response to the FACT that New Orleans has a higher murder RATE than Chicago, despite all the gawd-damn evidence to the contrary? Or can you not do math?

BTW, the phrase you are looking for is "useful idiot". That is what Stalin called American Communists in the 1930's, not "educated idiot". If you are going to be a stooge for your side's propaganda, you should at least get the terminology correct, you know, unless you want to look like an idiot yourself. You should also not look at education as the enemy. Knowledge is actually a good thing, not the disease you apparently think it is.
south side chi town

Windsor, WI

#56 Feb 2, 2013
akt let me tell you that dont always go by what u see im from chicago and not all murders are reported most of them are pushed to the side there are people killed every 6 min in the city alone add up all of cook county and your heart would skip[ a beat hell the killings in cook county jail are higher then most citys and no i proly cant spell or use puncuation but u get my point

Location hidden

#57 Feb 2, 2013
south side chi town wrote:
akt let me tell you that dont always go by what u see im from chicago and not all murders are reported most of them are pushed to the side there are people killed every 6 min in the city alone add up all of cook county and your heart would skip[ a beat hell the killings in cook county jail are higher then most citys and no i proly cant spell or use puncuation but u get my point
OMG, every 6 minutes someone is murdered in Chicago? This changes everything! That works out to 87,600 people getting murdered in Chicago every year!

87,600 murders instead of 500, how could the FBI be so stupid that they missed 87,100 people getting their damn heads blown off. Those stupid bean counters probably have to take their shoes off to count that high! There is a frigging genocide going on up there!

Or then again, you are just seriously full of shite, and pulled this 10 murders an hour figure out of your butthole.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#58 Feb 2, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, every 6 minutes someone is murdered in Chicago? This changes everything! That works out to 87,600 people getting murdered in Chicago every year!
87,600 murders instead of 500, how could the FBI be so stupid that they missed 87,100 people getting their damn heads blown off. Those stupid bean counters probably have to take their shoes off to count that high! There is a frigging genocide going on up there!
Or then again, you are just seriously full of shite, and pulled this 10 murders an hour figure out of your butthole.
Hey AKT, I judged your post positively, just to break their streak. Of course, none of it means anything, but they'll never figure that out.

United States

#59 Feb 3, 2013
another nut

Murray, KY

#60 Feb 4, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AKT, I judged your post positively, just to break their streak. Of course, none of it means anything, but they'll never figure that out.
Yep your just another "NUT" on Topix like me, whose rants and ravings mean zilch. I do notice you correct posters grammer, I guess you and your cohorts are aat least 4th graders. Get a life!

Location hidden

#61 Feb 4, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
http://barracudabrigade.blogsp ot.com/
http://www.theonion.com/articles/nra-sets-100...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware of Farmington Garage 14 min truth 1
calloway circuit court is a joke 16 min Jane 8
Police stops 3 hr terry 23
Narcassictic woman 3 hr Redrobin 1
To the handsome tall guy 4 hr Ms Future Doctor 1
Women at Briggs and stratton 5 hr long dek dong 4
baldys 7 hr I know 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages