Bob

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I keep hearing anti gun people say do I or you need an assault rifle or more than a 10 round clip. The answer is probably not but it's something I might want and should have the right. I might ask this question, does a person need golf balls and clubs, probably not but they want them and they get them. Do you need a Hummer, probably not but if somebody wants one, they should have that right. Any of these things I mentioned can kill. The anti gun liberals are really playing on emotions. But these killings have played right into their agenda. Lets hope there's enough lawmakers with common sense that will stand up for the second amendment. Another thing, you wonder why they pick 10 rounds, it's because they know that nearly all semi automatics have clips that hold more and will have to destroy them and buy more.
Mike

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Exactly

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I keep hearing anti gun people say do I or you need an assault rifle or more than a 10 round clip. The answer is probably not but it's something I might want and should have the right. I might ask this question, does a person need golf balls and clubs, probably not but they want them and they get them. Do you need a Hummer, probably not but if somebody wants one, they should have that right....
I wouldn't bring up a Hummer if I were you.

Because a Hummer has to be registered with the government. There is a national database of their "serial numbers". You are taxed for possessing it. You need a license to use it. You are required to carry insurance on it in case you harm another person with it.

It's a bad comparison in this context unless you think guns should be registered, taxed, insured and require a license to use.
Bob

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Some people think the second amendment doesn't even apply but the SC has said it does. It's not the gun that kills it's the person pulling the trigger. Just like in a car accident, in the majority of cases, it's the driver, not the car.
Bob

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

My friend, my guns were registered when I bought them, I do have to have a licence to carry them concealed. They are also looking at making you have insurance. I was making a point in comparison. What do you have to say about the balls and clubs.
Independent

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
My friend, my guns were registered when I bought them, I do have to have a licence to carry them concealed. They are also looking at making you have insurance. I was making a point in comparison. What do you have to say about the balls and clubs.
I would say that anyone who tries to slaughter a lot of people in a hurry with a golf club and ball is too stupid to get the job done with any weapon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
My friend, my guns were registered when I bought them, I do have to have a license to carry them concealed. They are also looking at making you have insurance. I was making a point in comparison. What do you have to say about the balls and clubs?
I'd say after about the 10th time someone goes on a mass killing spree with golf balls and clubs that we might consider some kind or regulation or at least the stricter enforcement of existing laws regarding the use of golf balls and clubs.

Having played a little golf in my life I can't understand why that doesn't happen more often. Perhaps it does and the lame stream media just doesn't report it. But the golfers will get all up in arms and insist that it is really a communist Nazi plot to steal the golfing freedoms that made this country great.

When golf clubs are outlawed only outlaws will have golf clubs, and guess what? At THEIR clubs people wouldn't even have to have a collar on their shirt when they are playing and do you think THOSE people fix their divots and ballmarks? Hell no, they don't. But it's not really about the golf is it? It's about CONTROL, absolute tyrannical control by a wanna be dictator.
Bob

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

I can say this about you liberals, you are trying to make criminals out of what are now law abiding citizens. And we have a much rights as you anti gun liberals. I knew I could get your panties in a wad and I did. You just can't stand for other people to have a say, it just has to be your way or no way.
Independent

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Bob wrote:
I can say this about you liberals, you are trying to make criminals out of what are now law abiding citizens. And we have a much rights as you anti gun liberals. I knew I could get your panties in a wad and I did. You just can't stand for other people to have a say, it just has to be your way or no way.
YOU SHUT UP! Only kidding. You can say whatever you like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
This is called projection. You know as little about the wadding of my panties as I can imagine you do anything else. Apparently you define someone "getting their panties in a wad" when they merely do not completely agree with YOU. I have a much higher standard for pantie wadding, and it would seem you are far more guilty of it than me.

You damn gun nuts are the ones who can't stand other people to have a say. You guys are the ones who are saying it has to be your way or BY GAWD, WE ARE GONNA REVOLT! WE'RE GONNA SUCKSEED(sic)! YEEEEEHAAAW! YOU CAN TAKE IT FRUM MA COLD DEAD HANDS!
Independent

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
This is called projection. You know as little about the wadding of my panties as I can imagine you do anything else. Apparently you define someone "getting their panties in a wad" when they merely do not completely agree with YOU. I have a much higher standard for pantie wadding, and it would seem you are far more guilty of it than me.
You damn gun nuts are the ones who can't stand other people to have a say. You guys are the ones who are saying it has to be your way or BY GAWD, WE ARE GONNA REVOLT! WE'RE GONNA SUCKSEED(sic)! YEEEEEHAAAW! YOU CAN TAKE IT FRUM MA COLD DEAD HANDS!
AKT, I noticed that your grammar and spelling took a dip there. Do you want me to correct it for you?
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
AKT, I noticed that your grammar and spelling took a dip there. Do you want me to correct it for you?
Just shut up Independent. Grammar is just a theory. God put contractions and punctuation on earth to test true believers. Jesus didn't believe in proofreading and neither do I.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that anyone who tries to slaughter a lot of people in a hurry with a golf club and ball is too stupid to get the job done with any weapon.
How about Some fertilizer and diesel fuel ?
Bob

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Tapper, you definitely don't need a gun, it's people like you that go nuts when things don't go your way. See how off the rocker you get just over words. I doubt if you could even buy a gun legally, especially if they checked your mental stability.
Independent

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>How about Some fertilizer and diesel fuel ?
Uh huh. Try going down to any place that sells it and buying a truckload of ammonium nitrate. You can't just plunk down the money and take it away. Diesel fuel would be no problem.
Sue

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Who can afford either one?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Tapper, you definitely don't need a gun, it's people like you that go nuts when things don't go your way. See how off the rocker you get just over words. I doubt if you could even buy a gun legally, especially if they checked your mental stability.
Damn, dude, more projection.

BTW, what part of the Second amendment do YOU not understand, trying to prevent me from owning a gun? So now it's only Americans that YOU approve of should have guns? You would probably ban black people from owning them if you could.

The way you make snap judgements on the basis of so little evidence points toward your own mental stability. See how you go off your rocker when someone disagrees with you? You probably beat your kids. That alone should disqualify you from owning guns.

See how that works when you want to argue baseless speculation?
WOW

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

One teenager, two men killed and eight wounded in Chicago Tues. They have the stricktest gun control in the US. Working real good an't it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
One teenager, two men killed and eight wounded in Chicago Tues. They have the strictest gun control in the US. Working real good, ain't it?
Texas isn't really known for being a bastion of gun control. Yet the murder rate in Houston is higher than Chicago. Also, consider Louisiana, which the Brady Center declared as having the "worse gun control laws in the nation", meaning almost a total lack thereof, and the murder rate in New Orleans is over 5 times the rate in Chicago.

So a lack of regulation ain't working real good either, is it?
James

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

I don't "need" an AR15 any more than Rosa Parks "needed" to sit at the front of that bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 31 min Jay 146,845
Coininfifa:Do you also buy fifa 14 coins 56 min jevon 11
city pool 1 hr citizen 1
cook out grill 2 hr It is funny 17
Martha's Restaurant Employees 2 hr kasey 21
kaycee and taylor smith (Apr '12) 3 hr curious 8
pushed in pool 3 hr connor 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynn Grove Jobs

•••