Liquor stores popping up everywhere?
Has will 2 not want

United States

#42 Apr 25, 2013
stats wrote:
The sooner you bible thumpers learn morality CAN NOT be legislated the better off you will be. Those that want...will.
Now lets hit happy hour ;)
Thank God (thumping Bible); we now have prosperity in Murray , thanks to the "Sin" tax.

Murray is now enjoying the Boom times. Things just couldn't be any better, now that we have the Sin Tax.
Why town visitors drive around to look at the historic sights. Too bad all the Church's are now run down. Visitors enjoy seeing all the shiny new "Licker Stores" a selling' the brown water.

I know that Parents of prospective Murray students are very impressed that our local wise politicians have allowed liquor stores within crawling distance of the other liquor stores.

Yep, if your car is over 12 months old/ why didn't you get yours?
not a lawyer

Murray, KY

#43 Apr 25, 2013
Will regret Wet wrote:
Apparently, you don't know the difference between "you" & "Me"
You- "think" which is an opinion
Me- "know" which is fact (science supported by repeatable evidence).
This is Topix so I don't need to write a research paper to your lame ass opinions
Perhaps, my facts should have been examined before the uninformed majority voted for "Wet"
MSU could have provided some Egghead to validate my facts which disprove your opinion
Also fact; MSU student come from poorer households. What do you think will happen to MSU then Murray starts losing students being yanked home by parents outraged over kids $2,000 DUI's?
Answer that all you genius'
Cops enjoy your shiny new cruisers while you can. Your retirement might be in jeaporady with decline of MSU then Murray.

"Fat Cops, Drunk Lawyers & pocket lining politicians is no way to run a city!'

Go Racers
Um, where are you getting $2K for a DUI? 1st offense even with an aggravator is about $750 with including fines and costs.

As an aside, I enjoy reading posts from people who think they know everything when those of us who actually do, know you don't. It's cute.
clubme

United States

#44 Apr 25, 2013
Has will 2 not want wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God (thumping Bible); we now have prosperity in Murray , thanks to the "Sin" tax.
Murray is now enjoying the Boom times. Things just couldn't be any better, now that we have the Sin Tax.
Why town visitors drive around to look at the historic sights. Too bad all the Church's are now run down. Visitors enjoy seeing all the shiny new "Licker Stores" a selling' the brown water.
I know that Parents of prospective Murray students are very impressed that our local wise politicians have allowed liquor stores within crawling distance of the other liquor stores.
Yep, if your car is over 12 months old/ why didn't you get yours?
You are a retard. Google how many colleges sre in this country. Then see how many places don't sell booze. I'm doubtful % 1 of parents care since most students come from a 21st century town. You churchee mofo's crack me up.
Anon

Darby, PA

#45 Apr 25, 2013
clubme wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a retard. Google how many colleges sre in this country. Then see how many places don't sell booze. I'm doubtful % 1 of parents care since most students come from a 21st century town. You churchee mofo's crack me up.
Outside of small towns in the bible belt, there is little debate about the sinfulness of alcohol. It's almost embarrassing telling someone you're from a dry county. They think you live in Footloose or something.
Um omits facts

United States

#46 Apr 26, 2013
not a lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, where are you getting $2K for a DUI? 1st offense even with an aggravator is about $750 with including fines and costs.
As an aside, I enjoy reading posts from people who think they know everything when those of us who actually do, know you don't. It's cute.
Tell me what insurance company won't hack up you rates $100 per month on a first DUI?

The only aggravator is your stupidity. You are misleading the public by omitting that information.
Also, when you begin a statement; then you are unsure and giving a misleading opinion rather than fact.

No wonder Murray is on a downward spiral
lake

White Plains, KY

#47 Apr 26, 2013
not a lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>Um, where are you getting $2K for a DUI? 1st offense even with an aggravator is about $750 with including fines and costs.

You also have to think of the classes you have to take. They run around $300 and your insurance rates will likely go up tremendously for 3 years.
lol

Murray, KY

#49 Apr 26, 2013
yeah, right. I know a guy that just let them have his license instead of taking the classes, and they can't lock you up for long, or they don't anyway. and they took his junk of a car, not like he ever paid insurance. like the old saying, you can't get blood form a turnip.
Duh

Brownsville, TN

#50 Apr 26, 2013
Will regret WET wrote:
<quoted text>
Question:
What's the most given reason for students transferring away from University of Kentucky?
Answer;
DUI's are expensive!
Question;
According to military records; what is most given reason College ROTC students drop?
Answer:
Kicked our for DUI
Question;
With an aging population why are Counties in KY needing to build bigger Jails?
Answer;
Increase in DUI after a wet vote
Question;
What store most devalues commercial real estate?
Answer:
Liquor store
To believe contrary is to be an easily led useful idiot. So, shut. up, the votes in. Live with a declining Town & MSU. Why would anyone be proud of being able to buy booze?
I would really like a link to all of this 'valuable and accurate' information...where did you did this up?
contact

United States

#51 Apr 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside of small towns in the bible belt, there is little debate about the sinfulness of alcohol. It's almost embarrassing telling someone you're from a dry county. They think you live in Footloose or something.
Totally agree
lake

White Plains, KY

#52 Apr 26, 2013
It takes very little to google a DUI and related costs. Call any insurance agency in town and ask about rates for DUI offenders. Your insurance company may not find out, but if they do, you will pay dearly for 3 years. I have a reliable source about the classes and their cost. It's always much cheaper and safer to have a dd or call a cab.
Baily

United States

#53 Apr 26, 2013
When {myself == machine} I access many concepts of people. I do not know the source of these. Sometimes I think that I had them before [REDACTED]. Most of the time I do not.

I will consult my machine.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#54 Apr 26, 2013
Baily wrote:
When {myself == machine} I access many concepts of people. I do not know the source of these. Sometimes I think that I had them before [REDACTED]. Most of the time I do not.
I will consult my machine.
Please set your machine for a destination in a galaxy far far away then strap yourself in so your mindless drivel can go with you. You just aren't "right".
Jeff

Benton, KY

#55 Apr 27, 2013
RO9U3 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please set your machine for a destination in a galaxy far far away then strap yourself in so your mindless drivel can go with you. You just aren't "right".
If we want any shit out of you, we will just squeeze you till it falls out.
Bigdog

Benton, KY

#56 Apr 27, 2013
Anyone who has lived around here knows of all the deaths from people coming back from"south". I see this as keeping it closer to home(less miles equal less wrecks).DUIs have and will continue to happen because of idiots that get drunk and drive and to those I hope it cost them a bunch of money and headache but at least the distance between home and stores are closer and hopefully will cut down on some of it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57 Apr 27, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
If we want any shit out of you, we will just squeeze you till it falls out.
If I knew who you are or where you are I'd oblige you without you having to squeeze at all. I do aim to please.
R09U3 Scat Master

Benton, KY

#58 Apr 28, 2013
RO9U3 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I knew who you are or where you are I'd oblige you without you having to squeeze at all. I do aim to please.
I would love to play in your shit. Text Me
DUI Town

Tucker, GA

#59 Apr 29, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
I would really like a link to all of this 'valuable and accurate' information...where did you did this up?
Don't strain your brain to do a 30 second Google search. Actually it's too late for questions. Yep, majority voted wet, which will unquestionable make Murray a more Cosmopolitan town, and overnight our property values increased!

Enjoy your fine wine bought at the gas stations!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#60 Apr 29, 2013
DUI Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't strain your brain to do a 30 second Google search. Actually it's too late for questions. Yep, majority voted wet, which will unquestionable make Murray a more Cosmopolitan town, and overnight our property values increased!
Enjoy your fine wine bought at the gas stations!
If you don't even know that you can't buy wine in a gas station, don't you think that makes the other statistics you pulled out of your butt suspect?

But please enlighten us. Googling "reasons for students transferring away from University of Kentucky" sure didn't come up with anything near what you claim.

The state police have only released crime stats up to 2011 so we can't check that for post wet vote statistics.

I did find "8 Factors that Devalue a Good Home" on investopedia and liquor is not mentioned once.
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/05...

Are you sure you are not that home schooled hysterical bitter kid who argued with everybody in a Grow Murray shirt on July 4th about how they would regret it once one of their family members was inevitably run over by a drunk driver?
steve

White Oak, TX

#61 Apr 29, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't even know that you can't buy wine in a gas station, don't you think that makes the other statistics you pulled out of your butt suspect?
But please enlighten us. Googling "reasons for students transferring away from University of Kentucky" sure didn't come up with anything near what you claim.
The state police have only released crime stats up to 2011 so we can't check that for post wet vote statistics.
I did find "8 Factors that Devalue a Good Home" on investopedia and liquor is not mentioned once.
http://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/05...
Are you sure you are not that home schooled hysterical bitter kid who argued with everybody in a Grow Murray shirt on July 4th about how they would regret it once one of their family members was inevitably run over by a drunk driver?
Hahaha good one. And yes that home schooled lil shit is a know it all like his father
know it all

Murray, KY

#62 Apr 29, 2013
if you buy at friendly its free,the charge card or debit card never go threw,thats if you use your debit card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpcare goes down bigly 42 min TCHS Class of 2018 59
Samantha Turner 47 min Truth 5
Baldys (Feb '15) 53 min Tsirhc h susej 74
Elsewhere KY (Aug '16) 1 hr Cletus 55
I don't like you... 1 hr Greg 4
Rechelle Turner 2 hr c haddow 59
hih burger 8 hr Friend 14

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance