Woman who live with terrible men and ...

Woman who live with terrible men and their kids

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SickofIt

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Im so sick of seeing women abuse their kids by "standing by" their shitty ass husbands. There is nothing more disgusting then wives who wont leave their awful husbands and the poor kids are ruined for life because of this crap.

white trash pieces of shit. Lazy, sorry parents who care nothing about the kids just their own agendas.

Rot in hell....scum
lynn

Lake Geneva, WI

#2 Feb 24, 2013
Thank god i left my pos.
tesa

Lake Geneva, WI

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Learn to spell u stupid xxxxx!
true

United States

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Some people do not realize that their children are a blessing and should be treated as such. Poor kids. I work with the public and see this everyday.
Nailed It

Lake Geneva, WI

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Some people r so pathetic n sad they get off the main subject u r pitiful, n i pray for your demise.
carrie

Riverside, IL

#6 Feb 24, 2013
lynn wrote:
Thank god i left my pos.
your a strong woman it needs to be more like you
tesa

Lake Geneva, WI

#7 Feb 24, 2013
We all know
Tam3

Murray, KY

#8 Feb 24, 2013
I know someone right now that's in the same situation. She's got a lot of issues and possibly some mental issues. For whatever reason she stays with him for over 20 years. I think they feed off of each others bs. It's sad but her 3 kids have got the brunt of their parents problems.

Hopefully they wont grow up to be pos but its not likely with the examples they've had
sueann

Murray, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2013
lynn wrote:
Thank god i left my pos.
Good for you :) To bad more woman didn't have the balls to do this. It really is sad how long a lot of woman put up with men. I know women who know their husbands have cheated, lied, lazy drug addicts, call their wives god awful names etc and they stay anyway.
Its really sad
hazel

Mokena, IL

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Good topic I too know a fat pos that won't leave her nasty husband
hazel

Mckinney, TX

#11 Feb 25, 2013
And I'm talking about myself.
carrie

Cicero, IL

#12 Feb 25, 2013
hazel wrote:
you should leave its plenty men out there who would love you just open ur mind to see the true man dont go by looks find a man who works and is a family man
hazel

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 25, 2013
hazel wrote:
Haha your prob that fat c!@# who won't leave her pos husband and is a sorry mother
carlos

Ripon, WI

#14 Feb 25, 2013
hazel wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha your prob that fat c!@# who won't leave her pos husband and is a sorry mother
u got it axx backwards,guess your inbred too.
Ang23

Murray, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
Well I've had a friend since high school that's in a similar situation. I think she is just co dependent on all the drama. She's used to having family to depend on not having to face reality of having a no good husband. Her 3 kids have no idea what its like to live in a normal home. Its really sad, but she is hard headed and determined to ruin her children's lives.
Lcsw

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Feb 27, 2013
This sounds like a problem since so many people know a situation like this. I suggest as these type of folks friends you should have welk defined boundaries and do not validate or enable these bad choices.
hazel

United States

#18 Feb 27, 2013
I love my abusing hubby. He beats me and I love it.
Lcsw

Woodstock, IL

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Its a shame people have to post bs on here. You must have lives like the woman disscussed on here.
wasted

Rockford, TN

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Im going to post on here and I know a gossip type of bitch that gets on here. You know who you are your a fat pos. And a sorry mother and one of the worst cooks and youve never cleaned your gross n nasty house. To live like u people do should be illegal.
hippie

Mayfield, KY

#21 Mar 3, 2013
I actually know a couple in town who are biz owners and this fits them. The husband probably works 60-70 days a years and the wife sits at the place of biz and lies for him. We no longer use this place as the service/time to get your needs taken care of is awful. I don't know about drugs but my guess is they are drug addicts. I've never been in there home but I have heard its not livable. I have a niece too who lives with a jacked up useless man who is a jerk. Some woman just like this for some reason.

Its sad and I hate it for these types but you cant make them change ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happily married 3 hr Word 6
Tammy Angle 5 hr smh 5
Republican Governors and their aftermath 6 hr Constitutionalist 219
jesse 6 hr Paul 6
Tenessee Farmers co op 9 hr Corn grower 3
patience 19 hr Chris 8
Tom's Pizza 20 hr yesyes 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages