Campus Police taking advantage of Dru...

Campus Police taking advantage of Drunk Students

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whistleblower

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2013
So there was this rumor that campus police were letting girls off the hook in return for sexual favors. Apparently they would threaten them with public intoxication charges. For a long time I brushed it off as nonsense, but recently one of my close friends said that it was true and that she was let off in return for a quickie. This encounter took place back in 2010

Its sort of sad that officers of the law would do this. I hate to say it but the more I listen, the more I hear about it happening. The officer is still currently employed with the MPD and more than likely will continue doing this.

Has anyone else heard of these incidents? I mean, its only a matter of time before someone gets knocked up by one of our men in uniform. I'm not kidding. This is happening right now and nobody says a thing because spreading your legs is easier than dealing with the court system and paying the fines.
ha

Murray, KY

#2 Feb 28, 2013
Haha well they got them self into that situation. I don't blame the cops. Free bj anyone? Ha
Phil

Dawson Springs, KY

#3 Feb 28, 2013
You said Campus Police..then said MPD..which is it? I smell another incompetent shot at law enforcement.
whistleblower

United States

#4 Feb 28, 2013
Phil wrote:
You said Campus Police..then said MPD..which is it? I smell another incompetent shot at law enforcement.
My apologies Phil, the officer or officers I am referring to work out of the public safety building located on 5 points. I assumed all police officers in Murray worked for MPD. When I said Campus Police I meant the officers the drive the police cars around campus. I didnt realize that they might not be part of the Murray Police Department
Geez!

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 28, 2013
If this is happening, why post it here where nothing can/will be done to stop it? As you can clearly see from some of the posts...your going to get idiotic responses. If your serious with your allegations, I would recommend calling the Campus Police and speaking directly with someone in charge. This isn't right and should not be happening to any woman, drunk or not. The officer(s) in question need to be stripped of their duties, if this is true, and punished accordingly. I hope you decide to make that call and an appropriate investigation takes place.
Vagina Smell

Murray, KY

#6 Feb 28, 2013
I drive around drunk just to get a shot at them huge cop dicks.

I mean their all huge dick right?
Geez!

Benton, KY

#7 Feb 28, 2013
By the way, MPD and Campus Police are separate departments, as is Calloway County Sheriffs department. All of these departments will work together in certain situations though. :)
Frank

Benton, KY

#8 Feb 28, 2013
Nothing worse than a drunk piece of ass!!!!!!
surprised?

Tucker, GA

#9 Feb 28, 2013
whistleblower wrote:
So there was this rumor that campus police were letting girls off the hook in return for sexual favors. Apparently they would threaten them with public intoxication charges. For a long time I brushed it off as nonsense, but recently one of my close friends said that it was true and that she was let off in return for a quickie. This encounter took place back in 2010

Its sort of sad that officers of the law would do this. I hate to say it but the more I listen, the more I hear about it happening. The officer is still currently employed with the MPD and more than likely will continue doing this.

Has anyone else heard of these incidents? I mean, its only a matter of time before someone gets knocked up by one of our men in uniform. I'm not kidding. This is happening right now and nobody says a thing because spreading your legs is easier than dealing with the court system and paying the fines.
Or MAYBE your friend needs to not be a drunk ass skank....
std

United States

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Std, sound familiar, yeah you.
Bill

New York, NY

#14 Mar 1, 2013
I'm calling complete BS. What a moron
Maxwell the pink Pig

Mayfield, KY

#15 Mar 1, 2013
I've heard rumors that the animal warden gets some stray occasionally, as well.
std

Glenview Nas, IL

#16 Mar 1, 2013
I heard they go down to the farms milking mahines cow owners Beware
Ewwww

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 2, 2013
std wrote:
I heard they go down to the farms milking mahines cow owners Beware
I've heard that, too! Those machines are pumping more than just milk!!!!!
Gag

Tucker, GA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
If I find spunk in my 2%, I'm gonna be pissed!
Hey You

Benton, KY

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Peri Teri wrote:
Animal warden is not a name. Do you mean game warden? And which one? Barrow?
STFU moron it's a play on words. Smh
Gutter slut

Des Moines, IA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
I've had them try that on me s couple of times ! Most of them can't get it up anyway ! Hell you can't find a prick on those fat bastards ! They get my hair all messy , puttin their donuts there for some reason !

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 3, 2013
must have been justin ripley
trina

Elm Grove, WI

#23 Mar 3, 2013
Abigail_marie wrote:
must have been justin ripley
or jl
MerpaDerp

Mayfield, KY

#24 Mar 4, 2013
Most cops become cops to battle other....shortcomings.

Just another painful truth
DERP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MLK statues 12 min Get a job n get o... 1
Another gas leak 36 min F off 6
Racist families 40 min F off 22
Murray High Football 6 hr Phil 2
Confederate statue on court square 7 hr Gary 74
Cold water drug dealer 10 hr Smh 1
City Council Hardball 15 hr F off 46

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages