'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
88,501 - 88,520 of 147,044 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The Laws of Nature and of Nature's God:
The True Foundation of American Law
by Kerry L. Morgan
INTRODUCTION
An examination of the true foundation of American law must begin with the question: "Is the law of God supreme or is it subject to the laws of peoples and nations?" Two answers to this question are possible. The first answer is that God exists and his law, including his laws pertaining to the creation of nations, governments and constitutions, are supreme, right and absolute. The second answer is that whether or not God or his law exist, the law of peoples and nations, are supreme, right and absolute at least until they are changed.
Ascertaining the requirements of any law - human or Divine - requires people to make judgments about what the rule of law is and what that law commands. It requires people to understand the sources and foundations of law.
http://www.lonang.com/conlaw/1/c12a.htm
THE CORNERSTONE OF INALIENABLE RIGHTS
A FINITE ARTICULATION OF THE LAWS OF CREATION
What does the Declaration say about the laws of nature and of nature's God? By its own terms the *Declaration of Independence* reflects only a finite articulation of that law. The Declaration outlines and explains only a few of the most important principles that are embodied in the law of God. The Declaration was not meant to define and enumerate every legal idea God has ever expressed. The Declaration simply provides us with the essential legal principles. The document enumerated the essential ingredients of the law of nature: equality, unalienable rights and government by consent.
http://www.lonang.com/conlaw/1/c12b.htm
What a load of BS.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW: ABC, CBS and CNN top executives all have siblings or spouses working directly for Obama
The Democrat Party and the media are indistinguishable from one another and it doesn't take much digging to prove it.
You knew the mainstream media was biased, but this is incredible. It was revealed today that
CBS News President David Rhodes' brother
is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points. <<---<<<
***Ben Rhodes is a top NSC advisor with absolutely no foreign policy or military experience.
None!
This idiot has advocated intervention both in Libya and now Syria. How has that worked out for us?
He is responsible for helping to massage the Benghazi talking points to watered down drivel.
His greatest accomplishment appears to be a Master's Degree in fiction writing
received from New York University.
So perhaps we should call him Obama's fiction writer!
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/it-a...
you seem to be so proud of the "destruction" you have helped CAUSE to America!
I just wonder IF God will be ... of you ... for helping DO it ...???
God is pissed at you for being a Liar.
IND

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

all i have seen out most the repub's the last four yrs is they have spent their entire time trying to come up with things to bicker over. while the average person is struggling to make ends meet.and when they do try to do anything its always against the average joe. or the old and disabled and poor.the dems are little better but are shut down when they try by the repubs. this Nation needs reformed from the top to the bottom.my opinion.
did u know

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Repubtards wouldn't cherry pick talking points to accuse Obama of a scandal...now would they???

http://theweek.com/article/index/244363/watch...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

IND wrote:
all i have seen out most the repub's the last four yrs is they have spent their entire time trying to come up with things to bicker over. while the average person is struggling to make ends meet.and when they do try to do anything its always against the average joe. or the old and disabled and poor.the dems are little better but are shut down when they try by the repubs. this Nation needs reformed from the top to the bottom.my opinion.
they're looking at 11 1/2 (at least) more years of a Democratic white House, and it burns their asses..so they're hell-bent on discrediting Hillary Clinton, to bad she's the most highly respected woman politician in American history.
IND

Hyden, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
they're looking at 11 1/2 (at least) more years of a Democratic white House, and it burns their asses..so they're hell-bent on discrediting Hillary Clinton, to bad she's the most highly respected woman politician in American history.
do you think that these two parties are that far apart behind closed doors?or could it be that power is just passed back and forth from time to time.just keeping the people split up.have you ever wondered how the stock mkt. can be so high with the economy so low? could it be the top 7% is draining whats left from the people?look at what and who has all the wealth.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

IND wrote:
<quoted text>do you think that these two parties are that far apart behind closed doors?or could it be that power is just passed back and forth from time to time.just keeping the people split up.have you ever wondered how the stock mkt. can be so high with the economy so low? could it be the top 7% is draining whats left from the people?look at what and who has all the wealth.
I know that for the 'powers that be' to 'pass the power' to a republican in 2016, it will have to be done by spending, buying and selling influence,'creating' a viable candidate,'destroying' a viable opponent...ultimately,(at least for now0, the the choice is still in the hands of the voters. What didn't work in 2012, won't work in 2016
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched you strike them out on Benghazi, AP, and Teabagastan being assaulted by the IRS. That was priceless LOL.
I'm going to have alot of fun for the next 26 days, rubbing in their faces how stupid they are with these made up scandals.

Not ONE of them are brave enough to stand behind their party.

It hilarious how they call themselves brave patriots, yet they won't stand behind their own party.

Deep down..... They know republicans are dead.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW: ABC, CBS and CNN top executives all have siblings or spouses working directly for Obama
The Democrat Party and the media are indistinguishable from one another and it doesn't take much digging to prove it.
You knew the mainstream media was biased, but this is incredible. It was revealed today that
CBS News President David Rhodes' brother
is Obama Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes, who was instrumental in rewriting the Benghazi talking points. <<---<<<
***Ben Rhodes is a top NSC advisor with absolutely no foreign policy or military experience.
None!
This idiot has advocated intervention both in Libya and now Syria. How has that worked out for us?
He is responsible for helping to massage the Benghazi talking points to watered down drivel.
His greatest accomplishment appears to be a Master's Degree in fiction writing
received from New York University.
So perhaps we should call him Obama's fiction writer!
http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/05/it-a...
you seem to be so proud of the "destruction" you have helped CAUSE to America!
I just wonder IF God will be ... of you ... for helping DO it ...???
Make up your mind crazy republican.... I thought all media was now against Obama now since this huge AP 'scandal'?

Oh.... Nevermind.... You're not a patriot..... You just a fool that follows what you're told to follow.

You're a weak minded fool who's scared to stand up for your party. It's just fun pointing out you idiots with keyboard bravery.
uncle flabby the moron

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to have alot of fun for the next 26 days, rubbing in their faces how stupid they are with these made up scandals.
It hilarious how they call themselves brave patriots, yet they won't stand behind their own party.
Oh great...another 26 days of your constant crying and blaming and attempts at minimizing the democrats dirt. How's that working out for you lately? LMMFAO

Keep whining and crying uncle flabby ass. You reek of desperation. I find that to be hilarious! Are you "winning, crazy charlie? You keep saying you are winning. Again, you reek of desperation when you try to convince everyone of how you are the posting master on topix. Again, hilarious!

Whine on, crybaby...whine on! Are you watching the investigations on the Hill? Obviously not! You're only as credible as your information source. How's that Rachael Madcow obsession working out for you?

Thanks for the laugh. Keep 'em coming old boy. LOL
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Get Real wrote:
Keystone XL pipeline?
Congress tried to force Obama’s hand more than a year ago on this: they imposed a February 2012 deadline on the president for a final decision, and in response he rejected the permit, arguing it did not provide his deputies with enough time to do a full review of the project.
While the new House bill could face a similar problem if it passes both chambers before Obama rules on the permit, the more salient question is what would happen if the president rejects TransCanada’s permit application and the House and Senate respond by passing a bill by veto-proof majorities that effectively grants the pipeline a permit.
“Congress could still deem it approved,”[Rep. Lee Terry](R-Neb.),!!![the bill’s author]!!!, told reporters
Susan Casey-Lefkowitz, who directs the Natural Resources Defense Council’s international program, said her group wouldn’t hesitate to challenge such a move in court.
“Should Congress decide to set aside a decision by the president to deny the Keystone XL tar sands pipeline, we would push back in every way possible, including researching the legality of such an effort to undermine a decision-making process that included public participation by hundreds of thousands of Americans,” she said.
Sounds like the teapubliklan party are the ones trying to shove the bill through. Then vowing to over ride the Presidents decision to reject the pipeline. hmmm
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...
THIS is why republicans are cowards and won't stand up against me and you. They eat up what those stupid right wing crap sites post as fact, copy and paste endless horeshit, but when put on the spot they RUN!!

If everything you republicans say Ari, American Crackhead. Jay, Goat. ANY of you!!!!! If its fact, WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF ME???

Nothing but stupid people who copy and paste SHIT on this board.

Combined IQ of 6 adding all republicans together.

Great post again!! Very informed and on top of your information Get Real!!!
uncle flabby the moron

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is why republicans are cowards and won't stand up against me and you. They eat up what those stupid right wing crap sites post as fact, copy and paste endless horeshit, but when put on the spot they RUN!!
If everything you republicans say Ari, American Crackhead. Jay, Goat. ANY of you!!!!! If its fact, WHY ARE YOU SCARED OF ME???
Nothing but stupid people who copy and paste SHIT on this board.
Combined IQ of 6 adding all republicans together.
Great post again!! Very informed and on top of your information Get Real!!!
Whaaa whaaa whaaa boohoo sniff sniff mama-aaaaaaaaaa whaaa
wtf

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

uncle flabby the moron wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great...another 26 days of your constant crying and blaming and attempts at minimizing the democrats dirt. How's that working out for you lately? LMMFAO
Keep whining and crying uncle flabby ass. You reek of desperation. I find that to be hilarious! Are you "winning, crazy charlie? You keep saying you are winning. Again, you reek of desperation when you try to convince everyone of how you are the posting master on topix. Again, hilarious!
Whine on, crybaby...whine on! Are you watching the investigations on the Hill? Obviously not! You're only as credible as your information source. How's that Rachael Madcow obsession working out for you?
You whiny little SOB go cry some where else.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Soooo..... What's the impeachment talking points today dumb republicans??

Looks like Get Real is owning you the same as Calvin and Injudgment and all the other strong informed educated democrats and I have been doing.

It's funny that one day media is against Obama, but then the next day all of medias family works for Obama so he's safe?? Play both sides of a discussion much???? Make up your mind dumbasses!! You are all just copy and paste whores!! NO SUBSTANCE!!

It's getting worse for you idiots.... No wonder you're too scared to step up to me.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Whaaa whaaa whaaa boohoo sniff sniff mama-aaaaaaaaaa whaaa
Look at all this republican substance

*snicker*

THIS is the voting republican..... Just f'n STUPID!

This one, Ari and American Crackhead are the Three Republican Stooges Cowards.

Not ONE of them are brave Americans.... Just stupid people who are easily manipulated because of their low education levels.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Anywhere in this rambling post did you say you were brave enough to stand up to me??

None of them are.... They just type shit!

Sorry President Romney, I owned you in November, and I own your coward ass right now.

Your fresh dose of morning Aderal will have you posting BS..... Not of it will be of substance and NONE of it will you being brave enough to stand behind you party.

I'm brave enough to stand behind my party.... Explains alot about these stupid republican cowards.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree Calvin.... How can republicans win any more elections when none of the republicans stand behind their party?

Just a bunch of weaklings hanging on to..... Nothing??

2014 and 2016 are going to be a cakewalk for democrats. Republicans are weaker than they've been in decades.... Explains all the made up scandals and no one in the party will defend the party.

Big o smoke screen.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me break it down like this: In Benghazi; Americans died at the hands of "terrorists", Obama, Hillary, Rice directed the headline to be altered from "terrorist attack" and "Connected to Al Qaeda" to some poor SOB over a YouTube, had him picked up and arrested (violating his 1st amendment).
As more is uncovered; more reason to look into the $#it they already tried to bury by previously "unsuspected" connections!
Scrutiny with good cause!
James Carville predicted the 30 day issue evaporation...it has SOLIDIFIED! Now these solidified issues will be used as a club to beat the moonbats cuckoo for cocoa puffs!
My prediction F&F...may fade away, not IRS, Benghazi...not sure; too many ways to destroy evidence this far from the incident.
IRS targeted not just Tea Party Movement but Constitutional Advocate groups who take "Conservative stands". Cincinnati, Oh. is not just a "local" branch office of the IRS!

Fast and Furious was Rapidos Vatos Locos! No tracking devices-no monitoring! No comparison to Operation wide receiver!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

http://mobile.wnd.com/2012/03/republicans-wor...

Their OWN 'news' site calls them cowards!

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

It's hilarious that I found this.

You all are nothing but bitches from top to bottom... Your own hate sites agree with me.

Explains why no republican will stand up to me.

I win again!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

I now understand why the Republican Party is dying.

I've pointed out its a slow painful death.

I understand why it's dying..... You're all stupid and weak and cowards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 min Buck Ofama 16,131
landlords to avoid? (Mar '13) 37 min Hey 42
August Moon $2 cheaper than Hibachi 1 hr hhuh 5
i love Brent Allen 1 hr pink 14
Beggars in front of Krogers 1 hr LB 20
murray state should be ashamed of themselves! 2 hr Anonymous Keyboard Tapper 88
Haley 2 hr greatneptune! 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynn Grove Jobs

•••