'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
86,481 - 86,500 of 149,888 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Says another American hater. Making any bombs lately?
they have meds for your dis-ease.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? I guess Obama has calmed you down now that America is going to hell . Great job, obama, at least you made Country Girl, Injudgement and WTF happy with all the killing of babies and destroying the rest of the country. Just their cup of tea.
yes! really!
SERIOUSLY DUDE you need a psychiatric
evaluation. you are the reason we don't need
nuts with weapons.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
you are soooo smart, you outed me, oh my goodness, I'm gonna have to change my post name again,
baaaaaaa-racccccccccccc-naaaaa aaaaaa-phobiaaaaaaaaaa
nut case
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
"At some point you've made enough money."
Barack Hussein Obama
"At some point you've spent enough of our money."
The American Tax Payers
out of touch reality
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
How could they? They don't have a clue what it all means,they never heard any of that before . It's all Greek to them.
They are way to smart and way busy to keep up with unimportant stuff in the news. All they ever learned was from NBC.ABC, CBS, CNN, etc......you know, what obama and the celebrities are doing day to day. Michelle's new hair style.Now that's something they can tell you about.
Poor Obama, he can't do anything about anything and the Repubs won't give in and help him at all. It's all up to us now!
so what's your plan?
a backwoods hang'em hi meeting.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

PENTAGON MAY COURT MARTIAL SOLDIERS WHO SHARE CHRISTIAN FAITH

The Pentagon has released a statement confirming that soldiers could be prosecuted for promoting their faith: "Religious proselytization is not permitted within the Department of Defense...Court martials and non-judicial punishments are decided on a case-by-case basis....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/05/01...
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
He sits down and reads to his grandchildren like a good grandparent does. I guess you think that's disgusting and that the Bushes should taken their daughter to the Gosnell clinic. Now that child may grow up to be a decent human being cared for by decent humans beings.
Would you love him if he was a pedophile?
his daughter is married. she wasn't
raped or molested. let some some freak rape
you offsprings. yo azz be running to the clinic.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>yes! really!
SERIOUSLY DUDE you need a psychiatric
evaluation. you are the reason we don't need
nuts with weapons.
Like "Impeach Oblamer" said. You are soooooooooo smart. You can diagnose people you have never met. Must have went to same school the oblamer attended. Bet you got a birth certificate too.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Syl wrote:
<quoted text> He never came out and congratulated Tim Tebow for taking a courageos pro life stance .
Just give them a Trayon Martin or a Sandra Fluke story and they are in front of the cameras right away.
The more perverted society is, the more pleased obama is. He is controlling this nations morality .
angry and crazy. would it help if I told
you it's a dream? you don't accept reality.
your old grandpa's way of thinking is out.
We the people have chosen.
Tree Fingers

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

China Moves Against The Dollar

http://youtu.be/e4f2mgj4UT0

China has just made several moves against the U.S. dollar, and currency wars with the U.S. have a way of turning into real wars.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Like "Impeach Oblamer" said. You are soooooooooo smart. You can diagnose people you have never met. Must have went to same school the oblamer attended. Bet you got a birth certificate too.
yep!!! That'd be right.

Got skills in that area.
its all about me

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Hey
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
out of touch reality
Why, of course not, girl friend. I will let 'em hang their selves, like they are doing along with the rest of us.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:

When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.[7]
----------
And our government wants to legalize 12,000,000+ illegal aliens (criminals), just for votes.
Bet Jimmy is rolling in his grave!!!
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yep!!! That'd be right.
Got skills in that area.
You mean getting a birth certificate?
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> angry and crazy. would it help if I told
you it's a dream? you don't accept reality.
your old grandpa's way of thinking is out.
We the people have chosen.
I don't accept this crap , and you will be sorry you did. I wish you could think past you nose and see whats happening to you, your whole world.
It's going to be bad for you when you see the light and say, t"hose people were right about everything and I was to dumb to see what was coming.
Syl

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Justice Dale wrote:
James Madison defined who America seeked to be citizens among us along with some words of wisdom:
When we are considering the advantages that may result from an easy mode of naturalization, we ought also to consider the cautions necessary to guard against abuse. It is no doubt very desirable that we should hold out as many inducements as possible for the worthy part of mankind to come and settle amongst us, and throw their fortunes into a common lot with ours. But why is this desirable? Not merely to swell the catalogue of people. No, sir, it is to increase the wealth and strength of the community; and those who acquire the rights of citizenship, without adding to the strength or wealth of the community are not the people we are in want of.[7]
----------
And our government wants to legalize 12,000,000+ illegal aliens (criminals), just for votes.
Bet Jimmy is rolling in his grave!!!
Wonder what obamas plans are after he gets their votes and he doesn't need them any more? It would be too dangerous to kick them out after he gets them here and can't keep supporting them. I wouldn't want to be Obama having a bunch of criminals ticked at me. No wonder he wants guns banned.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> his daughter is married. she wasn't
raped or molested. let some some freak rape
you offsprings. yo azz be running to the clinic.
My "offspring" KNOW to "try and STAY OUT" of those situations!
I'm over FIFTY years old and
NEVER
been raped!

Same with lots of MY friends and family!
I do NOT KNOW anyone personally that has been!
Believe ME! I know lots of people!

That doesn't happen if you take PREVENTIVE measure!
It mostly happens to DUMBAzzes ...

HARSH I know
BUT
TRUE!

Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what obamas plans are after he gets their votes and he doesn't need them any more? It would be too dangerous to kick them out after he gets them here and can't keep supporting them. I wouldn't want to be Obama having a bunch of criminals ticked at me. No wonder he wants guns banned.
Yep, they will be just like the mooslims, live off you and kill you with your money.
FED UP American

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> yep!!! That'd be right.
Got skills in that area.
Do you know nutter ...
you sound like her relative :)

skills just like hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 min LMS 26,228
murray's biggest thot drop a name 30 min Sergio 5
Emil odom 47 min stargazer123 22
Rich and educated only apply 52 min Mila 33
where 2 find smoke 1 hr Merpa Derpa 25
Jeremy Kirksey Cooperating w/ Commonwealth 2 hr phil 2
Malinda and Brandon Myers (Sep '11) 5 hr lol 24

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
•••
•••