Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1 May 4, 2013
Indoor tanning does not expose you to the damaging effects of the sun, and is actually one of the safest ways to get a tan. Having a base tan is one of the best ways to ensure you don't get sunburned, which lessens your risk of getting skin cancer.

Indoor tanning is a great way to relieve stress, promote healthy skin, and meet your daily requirement of vitamin D.

Tanning beds are beneficial to your self-confidence. When you need to look your best for that job interview or the first date, having a healthy glow from a light tan can make all the difference in how you carry yourself. Looking and feeling great improves confidence and is a positive effect of indoor tanning. When you project yourself to others with a positive self outlook, people will see this and realize that your self-confidence is high Something will be different about you.

With a healthy glow from indoor tanning, you look healthy, you look like you're physically active, you look fresh and impressive. Not only do you get the positive self confidence from using tanning beds, indoor tanning also increases serotonin levels that can improve your mood also
Miller

Benton, KY

#2 May 4, 2013
Study after study have shown that there is a very strong positive correlation between indoor tanning and skin cancer. I'm not so vain as to put my health at risk for cosmetic purposes.

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2013
its not cosmetic for me im not some fake Barbie, I love to be tanned because it makes me feel good about myself. also helps relieve stress
Miller

Benton, KY

#4 May 4, 2013
familia wrote:
its not cosmetic for me im not some fake Barbie, I love to be tanned because it makes me feel good about myself. also helps relieve stress
Mediation and exercise relieve stress and don't cause cancer.

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2013
True, i exercise and admit do more medation, but tanning i love , either in the bed or sunlight
hailey

Luton, UK

#6 May 11, 2013
I use the tanning injections n find them very good,if in need please contact me ,hailey
Btchpls

Murray, KY

#7 May 11, 2013
familia wrote:
Indoor tanning does not expose you to the damaging effects of the sun, and is actually one of the safest ways to get a tan. Having a base tan is one of the best ways to ensure you don't get sunburned, which lessens your risk of getting skin cancer.
Indoor tanning is a great way to relieve stress, promote healthy skin, and meet your daily requirement of vitamin D.
Tanning beds are beneficial to your self-confidence. When you need to look your best for that job interview or the first date, having a healthy glow from a light tan can make all the difference in how you carry yourself. Looking and feeling great improves confidence and is a positive effect of indoor tanning. When you project yourself to others with a positive self outlook, people will see this and realize that your self-confidence is high Something will be different about you.
With a healthy glow from indoor tanning, you look healthy, you look like you're physically active, you look fresh and impressive. Not only do you get the positive self confidence from using tanning beds, indoor tanning also increases serotonin levels that can improve your mood also
20 years worth of studies say you are full of shit and skin cancer. Plus ugly as hell.
Idiots all of You

Benton, KY

#8 May 11, 2013
Just google tanning too much.

Stupid POS's
oh my dear

Murray, KY

#9 May 24, 2013
Saw an old high school friend not long ago. A beauty back then, pretty face, bikini body, bronze skin. It only took 20 yrs of her using a tanning bed to look 20 yrs older than me. Her face was so full of wrinkles at such a young age. Its ashame. I think it would be more harmful to your confidence, in the long run, because I'm sure your skins just fine the way it is. Look better now, or look younger for yrs??? Come on ladies! Not a hard choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiger Football 10 min gridiron 5
Amber Hopkins at kenlake foods 45 min Popeye 5
donna perez "aka" tubbs (Apr '13) 2 hr KAJ 22
who would win 2 hr gakswn 1
News APSU Volleyball sweeps UT Martin for Sixth Stra... 2 hr Anon 1
library 5 hr 2Independent 72
Murray - Board of Zoning - Planning Commission 6 hr Uh Oo 7

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance