Bad Teachers at Murray Middle

Bad Teachers at Murray Middle

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

Lisa

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2013
You will not find a bad teacher at that school. All of them are nice and they care about the children. Go back to where you are from and stop trying to make up B.S.. About something you have no clue about.

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Didn't the school score among the top in the state?
Would you like it

Des Moines, IA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Would you like it if a teacher put his finger in your childs face.I no then you must not care or your kid to much.And i am talking about a small child.I would like to put my finger in his face.All of you on here must be teachers,
Lisa

United States

#9 Feb 22, 2013
Would you like it wrote:
Would you like it if a teacher put his finger in your childs face.I no then you must not care or your kid to much.And i am talking about a small child.I would like to put my finger in his face.All of you on here must be teachers,
sounds like you got it mixed up...you are referring to calloway not murray because murray teachers have more respect. Why not name the teacher that supposively did this. Murray independant will always be the best- best teachers and a great education.
pat

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 22, 2013
we are very lucky to live in a community that offers two public school systems that are both good. neither is perfect and one may be more suited to your family than the other, but nonetheless they are both good. the proper way to take care of an issue with a teacher is to contact that teacher and if that doesnt help then contact the principal and so on up the chain of command. if you are still unhappy or feel you cant get something delt with appropriately then i suggest you look for a new school for you child. it is no secret this website is full of lies and bullying. one look around any of the topics on here will tell you that. no decent parent would choose topix as a way to try and remedy problems at their childs school. quite frankly it is trashy!

Since: Jan 11

Murray, KY

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Both schools are very good. Calloway is great, Murray is even better apparently, according to test scores.

If you don't like the schools, pull your kid out and home school him or her. Try it.
truth

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
I agree with route and the bullying excuse needs to be shoved down all ur throats for teaching your kids to give in to that crap. Teach em to stand up for themselves bust the bully in the nose one good time and keep it moving. Everyone is a victim now a days and nobody will stand up anymore, it's ridiculous! Murray hands down is one of the best educational schools in Kentucky and they prove it year in and year out.
truth

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 23, 2013
And a finger in the face??? Oh my god NO!!!!! Somebody call the today show this needs reported.... Lmao! Get a life
Chuck

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2013
THEY ALL SUCK AND LIKE LITTLE BOYS
zilla

Downers Grove, IL

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Why defend people you don't know, Murray also had teachers who got caught selling weed to students and a gym teacher who beat up a student... real classy place -- do yourself a favor and stay far away full of this ignorant town of inbred hillbillies. . .
Square Head

United States

#17 Feb 25, 2013
THEY SOLD ME WEED
I am a mom

Des Moines, IA

#19 Mar 1, 2013
Would you like it wrote:
If any teacher put there finger in my kids face.They would find there finger would be broken.
good grief

Tucker, GA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
I am a mom wrote:
<quoted text>If any teacher put there finger in my kids face.They would find there finger would be broken.
That is why I could never be a teacher. It was probably the parent that needed the finger in the face to begin with, and now they have to listen to the mom saying their child did nothing wrong! Our kids ALL KIDS do stupid shit, get over it and let the teachers do what needs to be done! No I am not a teacher!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray High Football 1 hr Unhappy ex Tiger 36
mexican immigrants smell (Oct '15) 3 hr LMFAO 23
Caucasian Rights 3 hr oicunu812 4
court square confederate monument 4 hr oicunu812 53
Haley Edwards (Dec '16) 5 hr Friend 43
Crazy things you've seen at Murray Wal-Mart 15 hr belin 3
Crime 15 hr carla 5

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance