United States

#2 Mar 4, 2012
God help us all.
anonymous

Murray, KY

#3 Mar 5, 2012
noTme wrote:
God help us all.
whats this supposed to mean? he is an excellent doctor. as for the rumors that have been going around about him i dont believe them one bit. if they were true there would've been a news story about it and he wouldn't be coming back this soon...if at all.
noTme

United States

#4 Mar 5, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
whats this supposed to mean? he is an excellent doctor. as for the rumors that have been going around about him i dont believe them one bit. if they were true there would've been a news story about it and he wouldn't be coming back this soon...if at all.
you have got to be kiddin me. yes everything is true. you can be as blind as you want, but that doesn't chang the fact that its true. he's a shitty doctor. this post will get deleated to just like all the rest have. he can't aford to have people know everything about him.i have never said one lie about him. people tell lies on here about people all the time, so it is hard to tell. but everything is true about this man. sorry
real

Benton, KY

#5 Mar 6, 2012
He's a great doc.. did surgery on my leg a few years back.. Bad things happen to good people.. Life is not easy and everyone deserves another shot.. This man has kids that love their daddy.. get a life and leave him alone..
The patient

Springville, TN

#6 Mar 6, 2012
real wrote:
He's a great doc.. did surgery on my leg a few years back.. Bad things happen to good people.. Life is not easy and everyone deserves another shot.. This man has kids that love their daddy.. get a life and leave him alone..
Agree.

Doc did a fabulous job on an extremely difficult replacement. It took amazing skills to fix this and Dr. Fulbright did a brilliant job.

Walked for the first time in two years without aids. In less than two weeks, pain free for the first time in over three years. Driving within three weeks. Functioned so well PT wasn't even needed. Eight months later not one problem along the way, and you wouldn't even know it was done.

noTme

Valparaiso, IN

#7 Mar 7, 2012
I'm happy that the TWO of you turned out ok. Mine and alot more like me did not. Your skilled dr. took a simple operation and messed it up, then went on vacation. I couldnt walk,and i got a bad infection. When he got back had to cut on me again to fix it, and still didn't fix it. I was off work for 10 month. Its been 5 years now and I have to think of him everyday Simple knee operation my ass. I should have been off work 3 to 5 weeks tops. I hurt everyday. So I would like just one of you to tell me why I should think he is a great dr. I guess if I wanted to take pain medicine the rest of my life I would go to him. But I don't take anything I just live with it. So tell me I had a great dr.
Hah

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2012
It is called medical practice for a reason. Things go wrong. I am sorry your knee is in such bad form, but just as you stated that two cases doesn't mean he is a good doctor, equally one case does not mean he is a bad doctor.

There is NOTHING simple about surgery, if there was then everyone would be doing it.
noTme

Valparaiso, IN

#9 Mar 7, 2012
real wrote:
I never said he was a bad dad. And I wish I could have my life back. Like you said bad things happen to good people. He did this to me. And he did this to himself.
colp

Martin, TN

#10 Mar 2, 2013
well where did he go
Just sayin'

Benton, KY

#11 Mar 3, 2013
colp wrote:
well where did he go
He's in Fulton @ Parkway Regional. And, by the way, he has no plans to return to Murray.
Hmm

Farmington, KY

#12 Mar 3, 2013
Why did he leave?
vicki

Benton, KY

#13 May 8, 2014
he put a hip in me did good work what are these rumors i have not heard what they r i dont live in murray and am going to need surgery on my arm would like to hear before i go for more
vicki

Benton, KY

#14 May 8, 2014
noTme wrote:
<quoted text> you have got to be kiddin me. yes everything is true. you can be as blind as you want, but that doesn't chang the fact that its true. he's a shitty doctor. this post will get deleated to just like all the rest have. he can't aford to have people know everything about him.i have never said one lie about him. people tell lies on here about people all the time, so it is hard to tell. but everything is true about this man. sorry
what r the rumors i need more surgery and was going to make appt with him i dont live in murray so havent heard whay he disappered not long after my hip was replaced. no i wasnt still getting medical care for it i just called to make appt for some other issues and was told he took leave of absence
ummmm

Mayfield, KY

#15 May 9, 2014
He went to jail for abusing his wife. Went to anger management (court ordered) he either resigned or was asked to resign.
Heater

Paducah, KY

#16 May 9, 2014
vicki wrote:
<quoted text> what r the rumors i need more surgery and was going to make appt with him i dont live in murray so havent heard whay he disappered not long after my hip was replaced. no i wasnt still getting medical care for it i just called to make appt for some other issues and was told he took leave of absence
he doesn't practice anymore
Hey

Murray, KY

#17 May 9, 2014
He is still at Parkway Regional at Fulton. You can a bad result from any doctor. It's just a chance everyone takes even with a doctor with a good history. I like Marty. I think he is a good surgeon.

Since: May 14

Murray, KY

#18 May 9, 2014
I for one was a surgical tech student and scrubbed into several cases with Dr Fulbright and the circulating nurse he always used while he was at Calloway County. I know first hand how he handles his cases and he is an excellent surgeon who is very clean, precise, and skilled in orthopedic surgery. He's the one I would want working on me or my kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liar In Chief 3 min Truth 2
Does anyone know this Dominos driver? 24 min Patrick 1
Cell service outage 1 hr Justsayin 6
My personal account with Donald Trump years ago 2 hr Curious 5
Alt-Right is Nazism 5 hr Copy that 15
PRO-TRUMP rally and march! 8 hr Bored 12
It's okay 8 hr pssshhht 5

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance