we will c

United States

#123 Mar 19, 2013
wait wrote:
<quoted text>All employees took the cut including the "highest paid positions in the food chain"
Before and after are going to be published so hoping they are telling the truth.
greengirlshop

Owensboro, KY

#124 Mar 19, 2013
laid off in 2013 wrote:
I have just been informed that one of the upper managment has handed in there papers. This should be very interesting to follow and see what they do about the empty position, this position needs to be filled by a qualified person. Now will it be by someone who already is and employee of the MCCH or will they, the cheifs in charge, or will they look outside .. I would think by their record it will be by someone outside and at a substantal salary..
WE WILL SEE
WE ARE WATCHING YOU
Upper management was layed off last week,read the papers.
Warren B

Murray, KY

#125 Mar 19, 2013
As the market corrects itself so will business at both the private and public sectors. For example Kentucky school Superintendents salaries will now be public knowledge and then the “shock and awe” will begin in disappointment and rage. My point being salaries are out of control at all levels in this country except for the less fortunate. Yes before you get on your “high horse” there’s a correlation between education and compensation. However; some of this so called compensation for competence is just ridiculous! We continue to price ourselves right out of the market by insisting that some of the hierarchy salaries must be in the stratosphere because if not we wont retain quality. I call Bullsh**!
greengirlshop

Owensboro, KY

#126 Mar 19, 2013
laid off in 2013 wrote:
I have just been informed that one of the upper managment has handed in there papers. This should be very interesting to follow and see what they do about the empty position, this position needs to be filled by a qualified person. Now will it be by someone who already is and employee of the MCCH or will they, the cheifs in charge, or will they look outside .. I would think by their record it will be by someone outside and at a substantal salary..
WE WILL SEE
WE ARE WATCHING YOU
And can you put a name to this person?
mr nobody

Benton, KY

#127 Mar 19, 2013
laid off in 2013 wrote:

WE WILL SEE

WE ARE WATCHING YOU
I heard they selling the hospital in 60 days !!
laid off

Owensboro, KY

#128 Mar 19, 2013
mr nobody wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard they selling the hospital in 60 days !!
To who? And why would they do all these lay offs before selling out, knowing the the new company would do their own slayings??
poor service

Madison, TN

#129 Mar 20, 2013
When they got rid of the female manager in the Draffenville office, customer service went with it. I have been in there many times, both before and after she left and you can tell the employee morale is way down since her leaving. I have been waiting on a referral for over two weeks now, and nobody can tell me anything. When I asked to speak to the manager last week the answer I got was "he is quitting so he dont care". Who decides this stuff?

Since: Mar 13

Murray, KY

#130 Mar 20, 2013
Bad News wrote:
How many were let go?
28 that I know of and not everyone got the paycut.
wait

United States

#131 Mar 20, 2013
Jen1221 wrote:
<quoted text>28 that I know of and not everyone got the paycut.
Everyone got it. It was in the news. Prove me wrong.

Since: Mar 13

Murray, KY

#132 Mar 20, 2013
wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone got it. It was in the news. Prove me wrong.
I am assuming you believe everything you see on the news so I don't have to justify myself but my sister in law who has worked there for ten years just got moved to Spring Creek to a higher position. That is what she got. New title, no pay cut.
Had Enough

United States

#133 Mar 20, 2013
Trumpmister wrote:
One of the main reasons institutions fail in and around Murray is the massive Cronyism and Nepotism that seeps through the pores of our society. If you continue to hire incompetence at all levels of your organization you will fail. Bubba and Bubbaline cannot fix what they don’t know? Education coupled with experience in addition to leadership or positive leadership exposure leads to success. We elect local leaders with minimal education place them on boards and expect them to perform. Not!!!!! Elkins is a dumbass, the only reason he and others have maintained their elected positions within the community is sympathy. Another case in point; “Ray Coursey” if he wasn’t in that wheel chair he would be watching Dr. Phil daily. But we feel sorry for him and so it goes on and on!!!
You local dipsticks are your own worse nightmare. You create the problem and now you want to cry about it. Tough, I am laughing my ass off. I grew up here and thank god I moved away and became successful.
I can tell by your post that you are a complete idiot. Ray Coursey has done an exemplary job with NO problems at each audit. We should stand and applaud Ray for having the guts to keep on going after his accident. Most would have just taken disability. Would you keep going if you had endured the hardships he has?
high as hell

Benton, KY

#134 Mar 20, 2013
Had Enough wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell by your post that you are a complete idiot. Ray Coursey has done an exemplary job with NO problems at each audit. We should stand and applaud Ray for having the guts to keep on going after his accident. Most would have just taken disability. Would you keep going if you had endured the hardships he has?
Sell the place before it goes under
greengirlshop

Owensboro, KY

#135 Mar 20, 2013
Jen1221 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am assuming you believe everything you see on the news so I don't have to justify myself but my sister in law who has worked there for ten years just got moved to Spring Creek to a higher position. That is what she got. New title, no pay cut.
I'm sure she going to appreciate your comments
who would ever guess

United States

#136 Mar 20, 2013
Hey, if they sell... a lot more heads will roll.
greengirlshop

Owensboro, KY

#137 Mar 20, 2013
who would ever guess wrote:
Hey, if they sell... a lot more heads will roll.
True. And benefits will decrease and insurance will go sky high. Be careful of what you wish for. Think about the 1000 people that still have jobs and don't wish them bad luck
axe him next

Sedalia, KY

#138 Mar 20, 2013
Why is Keith T. still employed?
Stranded on 641

Murray, KY

#139 Mar 20, 2013
axe him next wrote:
Why is Keith T. still employed?
Because he can disrupt the whole damn flow of traffic on the most traveled road through Murray with some stupid a$$ half marathon. Why the hell don't they take it out to hwy 80 and run down the side of the road. The elite athletes must want to be seen while everybody stuck in traffic watches their slow striding a$$ pass by, intersection after intersection. And you wonder why the hospital has management problems. Stupid decisions and ideas. JMO
so sorry

Murray, KY

#140 Mar 20, 2013
Jen1221 wrote:
<quoted text>I am assuming you believe everything you see on the news so I don't have to justify myself but my sister in law who has worked there for ten years just got moved to Spring Creek to a higher position. That is what she got. New title, no pay cut.
She was transferred to the new job and the lower pay rate for that position. Higher position means better pay but it would have been 5% higher a month ago.
just wondering

Sedalia, KY

#141 Mar 20, 2013
Heard CEO's friend was hired in security and friend's wife in IT? Any truth to this? Didn't know either position was needed. Both departments were operating fine.
so sorry

Murray, KY

#142 Mar 20, 2013
They are on a hiring freeze unless the board approves a position needs to be filled. There was a lay-off in security.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tard at the movies 37 min Mila 14
question 1 hr Christ died of AIDs 1
Sarah humphreys 3 hr Curious 1
Pagliais closing 3 hr Hello 39
Just Asking? 3 hr mese 4
Thunderbolt Aquatics? 5 hr bogl 1
gross 13 hr hawk 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages