Murray is getting too big
Janet

Murray, KY

#22 May 8, 2013
Best answer I can give wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're telling me Murray doesn't have meth???
I still haven't figured out how they got this "Friendly town" vote!!!
Murray, is racist, arrogant, and homophobic. And the college is the only thing holding your town together.
If you don't like it stay the Hell out of murray,and I sure pella morning star ,briggs ,kenlake foods has to alote to do with how big murray is.your talking out your azz hole,and murray is very friendly inless you are trailer park trash ,who wants to be friendly to likes of you..
Best answer I can give

Chapel Hill, NC

#23 May 8, 2013
Janet wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't like it stay the Hell out of murray,and I sure pella morning star ,briggs ,kenlake foods has to alote to do with how big murray is.your talking out your azz hole,and murray is very friendly inless you are trailer park trash ,who wants to be friendly to likes of you..
From reading your comment you should spend a few hours and review the English language and learn how to spell.
Too late

Murray, KY

#24 May 8, 2013
The Zodiac wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the Native Americans said the same thing back in the day?
Naw, they trusted the people that they saw. They listened to the elders that told them this, you must be kind and give them people a chance, you know they might be kindred spirits. Man oh man, look what they got in return. Some dic k head who thinks they might be the astrological answer to all our questions. FU As- wipe.
truth

Columbia, TN

#25 May 8, 2013
If Murray was in Tennessee, every artery in and out of town would be four-laned and we've had an interstate-type bypass with the overpasses, big pretty green signs and everything.

Kentucky doesn't give two $hits about roads and that's all Tennessee cares about.
Too late

Murray, KY

#26 May 8, 2013
truth wrote:
If Murray was in Tennessee, every artery in and out of town would be four-laned and we've had an interstate-type bypass with the overpasses, big pretty green signs and everything.
Kentucky doesn't give two $hits about roads and that's all Tennessee cares about.
Ah, you left out modern school buildings and the fact they don't let trees grow out over their roads, just ready to drop a limb and kill you as you pass underneath at road speed. Maybe they need a MSU in Paris, where they could piss away 10 to 15 million every year on a new building, most of which are only slightly used. Sh t, then their roads would be unkempt, their elementary education buildings would be full of rain water and mold, built in the early 70's. The next thing you know, hell they'll have a half marathon in Paris. You know who's holding up four lanes of 641 into Murray, it's not Tn.
YEP

Trenton, TN

#27 May 8, 2013
there is a planned bypass around Murray, it will go on the East side of town and will connect 641 south to new Hwy 80
Best answer I can give wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey at least Paris has a by-pass and the next section from the airport to 641 north will start soon. Then the widening of North Market St. to start 2015/2016. First phase of widening 641 north to the state line... Kentucky needs to follow.
Looking at a map I don't see how Murray could ever think of a by-pass without going out at least 5+ miles. To build a bypass around Murray now would cost over $100 million... ain't going to happen.
Too many houses on the west side would get in the way. Having 641 going north to south is as good as it's going to get.
So, come on to Paris we would love to have you. Just for the record... we may not be growing as fast as Murray, but we are growing.
Too late

Murray, KY

#28 May 8, 2013
There is also a planned round about at five points, let's see which happens first. Wonder, wonder , wonder?
Too late

Murray, KY

#29 May 8, 2013
The first thing they need to accomplish is getting someone off their lazy a ss and make sure the light bulbs are burning on their bridges.
truth

Columbia, TN

#30 May 8, 2013
The bypass has been merely mentioned and is not in the state's six-year highway plan.

Four-laning the death trap that is known as US 641 South should be the utmost priority for Calloway County.
i remember when

Indianapolis, IN

#31 May 9, 2013
I lived in Murray through the 80's. It was great then, not so much now. Too many people, too much traffic, way too built up. Progress at a price. If it was like it was 25 years ago I would move there to live!
soe

Madisonville, KY

#32 May 9, 2013
there is not anything in murrary but the college and it is not very big
Fact Check Org

Benton, KY

#33 May 9, 2013
Too late wrote:
There is also a planned round about at five points, let's see which happens first. Wonder, wonder , wonder?

What is a wonder.

Well take your finger and stick it up your ass.

Pull it out.

If it don't stink then it's a WONDER
Too late

Murray, KY

#34 May 9, 2013
Fact Check Org wrote:
<quoted text>.
What is a wonder.
Well take your finger and stick it up your ass.
Pull it out.
If it don't stink then it's a WONDER
I could do that, you would have a problem with your suggestion though. You would have to remove your head first.
Truth

United States

#35 May 9, 2013
It's really a catch 22
If we want our children to have opportunities in Murray it needs to grow.
With growth comes challenges!
More people, more diversity, and CHANGE!
What always baffled me was people moving here because they love it for the Mayberry like community then wanting to change it aka liquor?
I love this community and have lived here 54 years. My entire life. Great Christian community to raise a family. Wasn't much on night life until now.
Fact Check Org

Murray, KY

#36 May 9, 2013
Too late wrote:
<quoted text>I could do that, you would have a problem with your suggestion though. You would have to remove your head first.

Then you admit there's plenty of room.

Hence your playground.

LMAO
Janet

Murray, KY

#37 May 9, 2013
murray a great place to live
Need an answer

Chapel Hill, NC

#38 May 9, 2013
Too late wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, you left out modern school buildings and the fact they don't let trees grow out over their roads, just ready to drop a limb and kill you as you pass underneath at road speed. Maybe they need a MSU in Paris, where they could piss away 10 to 15 million every year on a new building, most of which are only slightly used. Sh t, then their roads would be unkempt, their elementary education buildings would be full of rain water and mold, built in the early 70's. The next thing you know, hell they'll have a half marathon in Paris. You know who's holding up four lanes of 641 into Murray, it's not Tn.
What building are you talking about that is only slightly used?
Too late

Murray, KY

#39 May 9, 2013
Need an answer wrote:
<quoted text>
What building are you talking about that is only slightly used?
You can start with the one on the corner of 16th and 121 that set empty for quite some time. I never seen a vehicle or any movement at that place for a year or two.
Too late

Murray, KY

#40 May 9, 2013
Fact Check Org wrote:
<quoted text>.
Then you admit there's plenty of room.
Hence your playground.
LMAO
Comprehension check, I have no idea how big your head or your a ss is, maybe you need to re-read the post. You would have the problem of inserting your own finger into your own a ss, because your head would be in the way. After reading your reply, it's still obviously inserted there. You said LMAO, I'd be real careful, you don't want to decapitate yourself as well. "Wonder" how that happened, used in the verb tense of course.
The Zodiac

Owensboro, KY

#42 May 9, 2013
Here are the two census stats for Murray and Paris. Do with them what you want.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/21/21...

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/47/47...

Paris is growing alright. According to the estimates, they gained 6 people in one year. Henry County gained 11 people between 2010-2012, while Calloway County gained 464 in the same time frame. All estimates of course.

To see crime stats, go here: http://bjs.gov/ucrdata/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassie Burkeen 19 min Miss information 5
shelly morrow leopard and joe waller 40 min Everyone Needs to... 25
Fire in Calloway County? 40 min Binky 20
stupid fat redneck at hucks. 2 hr redneck2 11
Girls soccer coaches 2 hr CCHS soccer player 4
Jason black heather adams 3 hr Her child_bitch 5
David Caldwell 3 hr cowboy 9

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance