Murray is getting too big

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
MurrayLiving

Trenton, TN

#1 May 7, 2013
It seems that in the last 15 years Murray has changed a lot in size and people. It's getting to where I'm missing the old small town slow paced feeling. Murray is just changing too much for it's own good. Am I the only one that feels like this?
General Tao

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 7, 2013
Move to Cllinton, Sedalia, wingo or Benton none of those sh!t holes have grown in 50yts.
The Zodiac

Owensboro, KY

#3 May 7, 2013
I agree! Keep it growing. Don't like it? Head on to Paris, TN.
Reality

United States

#4 May 7, 2013
MurrayLiving wrote:
It seems that in the last 15 years Murray has changed a lot in size and people. It's getting to where I'm missing the old small town slow paced feeling. Murray is just changing too much for it's own good. Am I the only one that feels like this?
No, you're not the only one that feels that way.....which is why I believe we should ship all of these slant-eyed bastards back to where they came from. They come over here and won't even learn the language. And our government keeps handing them money. It's disgusting.
truth

Columbia, TN

#5 May 7, 2013
If you aren't growing, you are dying.

Murray is growing too fast for the state to keep up. Our infrastructure is terrible, and it doesn't help that we're 250 miles from the Golden Triangle.
The Zodiac

Owensboro, KY

#6 May 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not the only one that feels that way.....which is why I believe we should ship all of these slant-eyed bastards back to where they came from. They come over here and won't even learn the language. And our government keeps handing them money. It's disgusting.
I wonder if the Native Americans said the same thing back in the day?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Asians here come from well-off families and are sent here to get an education "cheaply." They spend big bucks while here and move when they are done with their education. I would trade you for any of them.
Too late

Murray, KY

#8 May 8, 2013
Corporate America has already made the trade, you're too late with the recognition.
oxymoron

Murray, KY

#9 May 8, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you're bigotry is the only thing disgusting i can see here......you should contemplate suicide :idea:
oxymoron

Murray, KY

#10 May 8, 2013
your....sorry.......it wouldn't let me use profanity so my statement changed
honest one

Murray, KY

#11 May 8, 2013
I love murray,if you don't move ,I doult you even be missed.
James Baxter

United States

#12 May 8, 2013
Growth=more jobs
Ramifications

Murray, KY

#13 May 8, 2013
2Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Asians here come from well-off families and are sent here to get an education "cheaply." They spend big bucks while here and move when they are done with their education. I would trade you for any of them.
Is that because your are a bigger douche nozzle than most?
Best answer I can give

Chapel Hill, NC

#14 May 8, 2013
The Zodiac wrote:
I agree! Keep it growing. Don't like it? Head on to Paris, TN.
Hey at least Paris has a by-pass and the next section from the airport to 641 north will start soon. Then the widening of North Market St. to start 2015/2016. First phase of widening 641 north to the state line... Kentucky needs to follow.

Looking at a map I don't see how Murray could ever think of a by-pass without going out at least 5+ miles. To build a bypass around Murray now would cost over $100 million... ain't going to happen.

Too many houses on the west side would get in the way. Having 641 going north to south is as good as it's going to get.

So, come on to Paris we would love to have you. Just for the record... we may not be growing as fast as Murray, but we are growing.
honest one

Murray, KY

#15 May 8, 2013
paris you can keep its a sh-it hole of a place if your a meth head it be a great place for you.Murray still friendest place in the USA Go Murray ..
Number One

Murray, KY

#16 May 8, 2013
Murray voted number one among the most friendliest cities.

Hip Hip Hurr A
LiberTEA

Crofton, KY

#17 May 8, 2013
There is one thing and one thing only fueling the growth of Murray: all the tax money pouring into Murray State University.
Best answer I can give

Chapel Hill, NC

#18 May 8, 2013
honest one wrote:
paris you can keep its a sh-it hole of a place if your a meth head it be a great place for you.Murray still friendest place in the USA Go Murray ..
So, you're telling me Murray doesn't have meth???

I still haven't figured out how they got this "Friendly town" vote!!!

Murray, is racist, arrogant, and homophobic. And the college is the only thing holding your town together.
Anon

Louisville, KY

#19 May 8, 2013
Best answer I can give wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're telling me Murray doesn't have meth???
Murray, is racist, arrogant, and homophobic. And the college is the only thing holding your town together.
Those votes are about as official as giving your mom a "World's Greatest Mom" mug on Sunday.
Mark

United States

#21 May 8, 2013
Best answer I can give wrote:
<quoted text>So, you're telling me Murray doesn't have meth???

Yet here you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping with a tranny 3 hr curious 7
"The Commonwealth does what it wants" 3 hr YeaitB 2
sometimes 4 hr Laura 1
Lady Di..thats what u wanted to be called 4 hr Amber 2
Happy Thanksgiving this message is for you 5 hr Mr Nice guy 4
girlfriend 6 hr haha 8
I really dislike my in-laws 7 hr wyatt 7

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance