should I speak up?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
agree

United States

#1 Jul 6, 2013
My ex was a jerk. I would almost classify him as emotionally abusive-very manipulative, angry at the slightest thing, shut me out constantly, silent treatment, some verbal abuse towards the end, etc. His ex wife warned me he was physically abusive and a nut job. His criminal record does show 2 assault charges. He never laid a hand on me though in 1.5 years. Regardless, after his latest stunt I told him to f off. It took 8 months but he finally left me alone. 6 weeks after no contact he is calling me again, trying to be friends. We text here and there as friends. Last week he decided to ask me to come over to fhuck. Saying he missed me and blah blah blah. I told him to move on and find a new f buddy. He said he is actually dating someone but it just isn't there, they are too different. They have been together 3 months. He went on and on saying he missed me and that things just aren't clicking with the new girl. Kept asking me to come over. I told him to lose my number, that this bs wasnair to me or her. He agreed to but 2 hours later he texted to say goodnight. Then yesterday sent flirty texts. Should I warn the new girl or st out of it? Funngthing is-he left me numerous times for his ex when we dated. Dude has a pattern obviously.
Jenny

Benton, KY

#2 Jul 6, 2013
Boys will be boys LOL. Why not have a little fun?
vic

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jul 6, 2013
Tell her, better yet...show her the text..the sooner she can get out and find out the truth about him, the sooner she can find someone worth while, or at least stop spending time with someone who is not. If it were me, id wanna know.
agree

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2013
Why not have a lil fun? And be a wh-re?! Ha. Great idea. Sleeping with a man who has a gf...
clever girl

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 6, 2013
Stay out of it and block him. She won't believe you. And when she does catch him, it won't be with you.
agree

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2013
Makes me wonder if he cheated on me now. I know for a fact he cheated on his ex wife. He tried to get me to sleep with him while living with her. And here he is 10 weeks into dating a new girl and asking me to come over. He probably has no intent of leaving her, if he did, he would have said "I have left her, my mind is made up, now come see me". Instead it was all "I miss you, things are going nowhere with her". He kept saying how she was rushing things and how since she is 13 years younger they have nothing in common. Boo hoo hoo. I am so angry. I don't compete with other girls and I don't do second choice. Yes, I dumped him and told him to move on, he did as I asked. I just can't believe he is playing this game.
ray

Murray, KY

#7 Jul 6, 2013
I call bs on your story, or you are one stupid woman! Who continues to talk, text and flirt with someone who was abusive to them? Find some self confidence and get a life of your own with healthy relationships.
agree

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2013
Well thank u so much ray. Even better, what kind of douche bag treats women as bad as he did? Do u not understand that men like this make u feel like everything is your fault and like you're nothing?
ray

Murray, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2013
I do understand that! You were smart enough to get out, be smart enough to completely get that douche out of your life!!
forgotmyname

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2013
I have 2 fears in this: If I do tell her and she actually is smart enough to dump him, then he is going to start harrasing me again. Fortunately he has not contacted me since I asked him to leave me out of it last week.
My 2nd fear is that it makes me look petty, like I am trying to get rid of her so he can be mine again, which is further from the truth. I think this has REALLY opened my eyes to how he operates. Cheating on his wife, cheating on the new girlfriend, he obviously has no desire to be faithful to anyone.
What I really want to do is just shake some sense into this loser but after having dated him, I can see there is no hope in that.
His ex

Bronx, NY

#11 Jul 8, 2013
agree wrote:
Well thank u so much ray. Even better, what kind of douche bag treats women as bad as he did? Do u not understand that men like this make u feel like everything is your fault and like you're nothing?
sounds a lot like J R Rundles .. Hehehe
forgotmyname

North Vernon, IN

#13 Jul 8, 2013
His ex wrote:
<quoted text> sounds a lot like J R Rundles .. Hehehe
no, not who I'm talking about. Sadly there is a lot of jerks out there.
POS

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jul 8, 2013
forgotmyname wrote:
<quoted text>no, not who I'm talking about. Sadly there is a lot of jerks out there.
JS?
HA not

Tucker, GA

#15 Jul 8, 2013
Hey...she has a damn good idea!!
New Girl

Tucker, GA

#16 Jul 9, 2013
[Quote] Emotionally abusive-very manipulative, angry at the slightest thing, shut me out constantly, silent treatment, some verbal abuse towards the end, etc. His ex wife warned me.
Last week he decided to ask me to come over to fhuck. Saying he missed me and blah blah blah. I told him to move on and find a new f buddy. He said he is actually dating someone but it just isn't there, they are too different. They have been together 3 months. He went on and on saying he missed me and that things just aren't clicking with the new girl.
Should I warn the new girl or stay out of it? Funny thing is-he left me numerous times for his ex when we dated.

Please feel free to contact the "new girl;" iim sure she has already witnessed his behaviorislm and their capabilities.
All the signs are there but confirmation is the straight up thing this girl needs.
agree

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2013
Well, if you are the new girl, give me your number and I will send you the proof. Even sadder, he will just cheat on the next in line as well.
New Girl

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 10, 2013
agree wrote:
Well, if you are the new girl, give me your number and I will send you the proof. Even sadder, he will just cheat on the next in line as well.
3. 1. 2. 6. 1. 4. 5. 1. 0. 6. That would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much for your insight.
agree

United States

#20 Jul 10, 2013
I really don't think your the new girl, just based on your area code. Give me an identifying mark and I will let you know if its him?
Truck color, tattoo he has, childs name..
POS

Madisonville, KY

#21 Jul 10, 2013
agree wrote:
I really don't think your the new girl, just based on your area code. Give me an identifying mark and I will let you know if its him?
Truck color, tattoo he has, childs name..
Red
hmmm

United States

#22 Jul 10, 2013
POS-are you the new girl? What's one of his tattoos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The government neds to decide on healthcare 19 min Killroy 15
Is Dustin G a good guy 48 min Him 4
Cute guy at Cookout 49 min Milkshakes 2
Vanderbilt Chemical 51 min Nepo 12
Lying republicans 1 hr Trump Trump Trump 6
Payroll tax 4 hr Tax Payer 77
City Council Hardball 4 hr Taqx Payer 11

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance