Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
74,201 - 74,220 of 81,565 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Hello Betty, I can't sleep I have the wide eyes
I had the "wide eyes" until around 4 in the morning, and was up at 6, as usual. Hate that when it happens.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Good afternoon, my fine-feathered friends. I fell asleep at 4 A.M. last night, and I was awake at 6:30 this morning. So it's just about time to take a nap. I did some cleaning. It's a bit of a dreary day, but by Sunday, the weather is reported as getting warmer, into the 60s, thank goodness. Stein is already in the bed, with head upon the pillow. I think he is giving me a hint. Time to go for now. Hope that everyone has a nice, long weekend, including
Easter Sunday. Bye for now, Lala
Anne

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

The Sentinel wrote:
<quoted text>
and a here ya go
Chocolate Gravy makes 8 servings
Ingredients:
3/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of flour
1/4 cup of cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt (opt)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (opt)
2 cups of milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (opt)
1 tablespoon of butter
Mix together in a pot the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and cinnamon . Add the milk and while stirring cook on medium heat until it thickens. Stir in the vanilla and butter and serve immediately with biscuits
enjoy ;)
Thank ya kindly! I'm putting this on my list and plan to do it soon!!

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Yum yum yum.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Yum yum yum.
mmmhmmm.... i will second that lol. there is not one single thing i can think of that does not taste better with the addition of chocolate or gravy.......

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Haven't had that in a long time.
**sigh**
reheaded wood pecker

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

hey thanks i really appreicate the recipe gonna try it easter morn
Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Theresa wrote:
If you haven't read, Israel is now being swarmed with millions of Locusts.
Yes! I saw that! It's like the Biblical day's. Isn't that something?
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Happy GOOD Friday birdthreaders. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. I hope the Easter bunny fills all your Easter baskets. lol I hope he fills mine. haha

I am off for a fun filled time in the country.

Enjoy Easter and GOD BLESS.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Good Friday has been good.
Even the birds liked it.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

It just takes TOO much energy to argue.
Much rather watch birds.
qwerty

Belmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Even if you start the day off with toaster pastries you can still attend to good health habits later in the day. Discipline yourself to do the things you do will do both your do and do. You may be under a bit of pressure over the next two hundred days, so avoid indigestion by treating your body with carrots.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Ah it's quiet in here tonight.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I have to say, I would not of done that to my daughter and niece.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

You wouldn't have done WHAT exactly? That was confusing.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

I miss Imposters friend as well. He's been on my mind a lot lately. Things I would like to talk to him about, and I can't. Ugly Girl hasn't been the same. Poor girl.
qwerty

Belmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Una could sure keep things a rockin':-)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
Una could sure keep things a rockin':-)
He really did have an "Air" about him.
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

1. If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for being in the country illegally,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

2. If you have to get your parents permission to go on a field trip or take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

3. If you have to show identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book, but not to vote,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

4. If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt, you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

5. If, in our largest city, you can buy "two" 16-ounce sodas, but not a 24-ounce soda because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

6. If an 80-year-old woman and 3 yr old child can be stripped searched by the TSA, but a woman in a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

7. If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

8. If a seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is cute, but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

9. If children are forcibly removed from parents who discipline them with spankings while children of addicts are left in filth and drug infested homes…, you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

10. If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government intrusion, while not working is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid, subsidized housing, and free cell phones,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

11. If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor buys iPhones, TVs and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

12. If being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you more safe according to the government,… you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

had to share

some one posted this on my facebook wall...lol....true and well said.
Anne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Betty, I certainly appreciated that and it made perfect sense to me. It's a real shame what has come about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynn Grove Discussions

Search the Lynn Grove Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Flint hill bandit 147,151
Flash of News (Aug '13) 1 hr Kathy 3,399
Food Stamp Benefits up 146% since 2007 4 hr scooby 16
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 9 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 9 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
cheapest alcohol in Murray 10 hr amigo 4
Jerry schoppe 10 hr Vicky 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynn Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynn Grove People Search