crystal sykes photography

crystal sykes photography

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

unhappy customer

Murray, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2013
do not use her as a photographer for anything her company is expressions photography, you will never get your pictures from her after several months of waiting and she will lie to you about them being in the mail, or saying anything to get you off her back about not getting them at all
Happen to me

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 13, 2013
Exact same thing happen to me takes your money and you never get your pictures. She changes her phone number and your left with nothing
shoe shine

Murray, KY

#3 Mar 13, 2013
yeah, none a dat shit happened to me. My pics of my perfect pony were the bomb. She captured a crystal clear dope shot of the bearded clam I carry around too. Y'all just haters. Go grab a pizza out of the dumpster behind papa john's and dig in!
Nathan

Greenfield, IN

#4 Mar 14, 2013
She did a fantastic job with our photograph...
Nathan

Keller, TX

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Of course I was drunk.
engagement

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
She took my engagement photos and didn't know anything?!! She didn't know where to tell us to sit or do. She is very inexperienced & my engagement photos turned out TERRIBLE!!!!!!!! I won't ever go back or recommend her.
Nathan

Franklin, IN

#7 Mar 14, 2013
What a bunch of losers .. Must be mikes ugly nasty new lady friend
know

Murray, KY

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Nathan wrote:
What a bunch of losers .. Must be mikes ugly nasty new lady friend
I know she took pictures of some people I know and they don't have there pictures! I mean does it take half a year to get them? She didn't know half of what she was doing. The people did there own poses and she just snapped a picture. Now she has her money and they do not have their pictures and its every excuse in the book!
Nathan

Keller, TX

#9 Mar 17, 2013
My glass pipe broke.
lynn02

Murray, KY

#10 Mar 28, 2013
I think you are just talking to yourself based on your location haha Dont hate. She took wonderful photos for my family and we got ours in a timely manner. From the sound of you your check bounced haha
know

Murray, KY

#11 Mar 31, 2013
lynn02 wrote:
I think you are just talking to yourself based on your location haha Dont hate. She took wonderful photos for my family and we got ours in a timely manner. From the sound of you your check bounced haha
Well considering I live close to her im not from else where. Also how can a check bounce when you pay in cash? I have asked several people about her and no one liked her!!!
very true

Murray, KY

#12 Mar 31, 2013
know wrote:
<quoted text>Well considering I live close to her im not from else where. Also how can a check bounce when you pay in cash? I have asked several people about her and no one liked her!!!
no one likes her because she is a lying piece of crap that needs to crawl in a hole and rot, she does crappy work and does not know what she is doing and above that she screws people that pay her for the job and never get the pictures she has done that to many of my friends I am surprised no one has taken her to court yet
KandiKane

Benton, KY

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Crystal took pictures of my kids and i never received them after paying for them. This was last summer. She works at the Keg now. I'm pretty sure her photography days are over, if not it should be. She is a very dishonest person. She even made up some of the pictures on her Expressions facebook page. They were stolen from the internet and posted as if she took them. She doesn't even have custody of any of her kids. The two dads have them, thankfully.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumpcare goes down bigly 32 min EyeQ 48
That Awful Voice 2 hr Guest 25
Doran 14 hr marcus 2
Rechelle Turner 15 hr Jackie Stiles 55
Period Farts (Nov '14) 15 hr Boyfriend 43
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 18 hr TCHS Class of 1977 678
News Cadiz native dead after Murray shooting (Jul '12) 18 hr UTfan4ever 74

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages