Sheriff Department (1815)

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Observer

Murray, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2013
Marcum, counsel your deputy. The next time I hear 1815 pulling over a vehicle without probable cause I will be contacting the State and the ACLU. This dip-shit is out of control. Warning: Civil litigation!!!!!!!!!!
vote

Murray, KY

#2 Jul 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
Marcum, counsel your deputy. The next time I hear 1815 pulling over a vehicle without probable cause I will be contacting the State and the ACLU. This dip-shit is out of control. Warning: Civil litigation!!!!!!!!!!
Someone needs to be called on the whole department. Vote marcum out !!
Jura

Dawson Springs, KY

#3 Jul 7, 2013
Who is 1815?
ron

Murray, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2013
1815 is Danny Williams
tax payer

Murray, KY

#5 Jul 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
Marcum, counsel your deputy. The next time I hear 1815 pulling over a vehicle without probable cause I will be contacting the State and the ACLU. This dip-shit is out of control. Warning: Civil litigation!!!!!!!!!!
What did you get stopped for?
dispatch

United States

#6 Jul 7, 2013
1815 Said "Wasn't Who I Thought it Was,I'm Back 10-8." He Drives us Completely Nuts up here,dang Barney Fife if I've Ever Seen One!
tax payer

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2013
dispatch wrote:
1815 Said "Wasn't Who I Thought it Was,I'm Back 10-8." He Drives us Completely Nuts up here,dang Barney Fife if I've Ever Seen One!
Whats the problem with that? He thought you were someone else
dispatch

United States

#8 Jul 8, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Whats the problem with that? He thought you were someone else
Hey there DURRR,!! He didn't think I Was anybody. Did I Say He Pulled ME Over?? Noooo,I Said What he said when he pulled over "The Wrong Person!" Thanks n Have a Good Day,Suckazz. ;-/
tax payer

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2013
dispatch wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there DURRR,!! He didn't think I Was anybody. Did I Say He Pulled ME Over?? Noooo,I Said What he said when he pulled over "The Wrong Person!" Thanks n Have a Good Day,Suckazz. ;-/
Then how did you come into contact with him?
dispatch

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Then how did you come into contact with him?
Never Said "I Came into Contact With Him" Either,but guess All That's 4 me to know n 4 u to Wonder!
tax payer

Murray, KY

#11 Jul 8, 2013
dispatch wrote:
<quoted text>Never Said "I Came into Contact With Him" Either,but guess All That's 4 me to know n 4 u to Wonder!
Just another dumbass kid
dispatch

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>Just another dumbass kid
Just another Dumbass "Tax Payer",aka,Nosy Bi#ch.
Observer

Murray, KY

#13 Jul 9, 2013
dispatch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another Dumbass "Tax Payer",aka,Nosy Bi#ch.
It appears some need to brush up on their understanding of our Constitution. Itís really only partly the fault of the individual law enforcement person for the rash and intrusive behavior they display. When you have an occupation where limited education is required critical thinking is not a prerequisite. Decision making based on emotion and ego is what drives them and therefore the results they obtain are for the most part inadequate.
tax payer

Murray, KY

#14 Jul 9, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>It appears some need to brush up on their understanding of our Constitution. It’s really only partly the fault of the individual law enforcement person for the rash and intrusive behavior they display. When you have an occupation where limited education is required critical thinking is not a prerequisite. Decision making based on emotion and ego is what drives them and therefore the results they obtain are for the most part inadequate.
Another individual upset they got in trouble for breaking the law
tax payer

Murray, KY

#15 Jul 9, 2013
dispatch wrote:
<quoted text>Just another Dumbass "Tax Payer",aka,Nosy Bi#ch.
If you honestly had any clue
mr 1815 to you

Murray, KY

#16 Jul 9, 2013
i am gonna get all yall low life law suckers
Tatgrl

Markham, IL

#17 Jul 9, 2013
mr 1815 to you wrote:
i am gonna get all yall low life law suckers
Such impeccable grammar.I pray your truly not an employee with the Sheriff's department or actually any other place requiring you to speak.
mr 1815 to uou

Murray, KY

#18 Jul 9, 2013
tatgrl..keep your scank-ho azz aff off my streets..!
dispatch

United States

#19 Jul 10, 2013
tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>If you honestly had any clue
LoL LoL back atcha,10-4
Tatgrl

Markham, IL

#20 Jul 10, 2013
mr 1815 to uou wrote:
tatgrl..keep your scank-ho azz aff off my streets..!
Find a hobby...freshing up on your Spelling and English would be a great start!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Justice 16 min Fun-with-drugs 11
Ferguson Mo LOOTERS 57 min adam 15
If your in a relationship do you split bills 50... 6 hr linny 2
Lauren Johnson 7 hr Just_curious 1
Flash of News (Aug '13) 7 hr Murphy 5,154
Steve Calhoun ? (Feb '11) 8 hr Ventures 23
Murray Caldwell game 9 hr tigermom 9
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynn Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynn Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:59 am PST