we got rights

Murray, KY

#2 Feb 13, 2013
this just don't sound right at all. why isn't he in jail if he was involved in that shooting?
Seen It

United States

#3 Feb 14, 2013
we got rights wrote:
this just don't sound right at all. why isn't he in jail if he was involved in that shooting?
Basically they are just a bunch of neighbors that can't get along. I know the whole bunch and they are all a bunch of whiners.
me too

Murray, KY

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Seen It wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically they are just a bunch of neighbors that can't get along. I know the whole bunch and they are all a bunch of whiners.
they can whine all they want to, but can they do home invasions whenever they want to and not have to go to jail for a period of time? and get out of jail by being a snitch?
CALLOWAY COUNTY KY ALERT

Newcastle, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
we got rights wrote:
Trombetti & Bopp are not in jail because they are cooperating with a corrupt gang unit in the Kentucky State Police led by Lt. White. Court documents will answer any questions
Seen It

United States

#6 Feb 19, 2013
CALLOWAY COUNTY KY ALERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Trombetti & Bopp are not in jail because they are cooperating with a corrupt gang unit in the Kentucky State Police led by Lt. White. Court documents will answer any questions
Why don't you idiots give it a rest. You have made it very clear that you don't like them.
Concerned in Pa

Woodlyn, PA

#7 Feb 25, 2013
I know Ed Trombetti very well, unfortunately. I am from Pennsylvania where Ed came from. I would like to warn all residents in Kentucky (unfortunately it may be too late for some) that this guy is an arch-criminal. He is a highly dangerous person an is rarely unarmed. He has terrorized Southeastern Pa for forty years before fleeing to Kentucky. He usually victimizes his family, and friends(if he has any left)and neighbors or anyone close to him. Ed's M.O. is to prey on the weak. I've witnessed him on many occasions assault and batter people, they are usually women, children, the sick or any person not capable of defending themselves. Ed is a class A coward who will back down from any man who stands up to him. Though Ed will shoot people, they are always unarmed themselves. I warn all people who may encounter this creature to stay armed an alert for the sake of you and your family.
Wth

Farmington, KY

#8 Feb 25, 2013
Is this guy in Murray?
Concerned in Pa

Woodlyn, PA

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Wth wrote:
Is this guy in Murray?
Who Ed Trombetti?
Also from DELCO PA

Media, PA

#10 Feb 25, 2013
To Concerned in PA. I also am from Delco PA, and worked with Ed Trombetti for 2 years in Cable TV many years ago ..And You are wrong . Ed T will stand up and fight other men, as long as those men are under 5'6", and dont weigh over 145 lbs. At first I was a little surprised to read about a Delco citezen in such a negative light, but after reading who it was about I am not the least bit surprised...And You also forgot to mention this sub-human Ed T is an abusive , homicidal psycho-path, and I know he use to beat up his younger brothers on a daily basis .If this is the same ED I know, and it certainly does sound like him, I have had the good fortune Not to have seen him in over 25 years and I hope I never will.
Wth

Farmington, KY

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Concerned in Pa wrote:
<quoted text>
Who Ed Trombetti?
Yes
Concerned in Pa

Woodlyn, PA

#12 Feb 25, 2013
Also from DELCO PA wrote:
To Concerned in PA. I also am from Delco PA, and worked with Ed Trombetti for 2 years in Cable TV many years ago ..And You are wrong . Ed T will stand up and fight other men, as long as those men are under 5'6", and dont weigh over 145 lbs. At first I was a little surprised to read about a Delco citezen in such a negative light, but after reading who it was about I am not the least bit surprised...And You also forgot to mention this sub-human Ed T is an abusive , homicidal psycho-path, and I know he use to beat up his younger brothers on a daily basis .If this is the same ED I know, and it certainly does sound like him, I have had the good fortune Not to have seen him in over 25 years and I hope I never will.
How about Ed working with the authorities in Kentucky. I can't perceive one of the people Ed snitching on being 10% the criminal he is Himself. If your from Delco than you should concur. I always wondered why Ed didn't get prosecuted for the majority of his illegal activities back in pa, but know I know why. He was a RAT. Did a few months for an attempted homicide years back. I always suspected him of being a snitch.
Concerned in Pa

Woodlyn, PA

#13 Feb 25, 2013
Wth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
Yea I guess. I'm not from Kentucky but all the other blogs are saying it. I Just know Ed Trombetti and stating facts about his character. He is one vicious person.
Also from DELCO PA

Media, PA

#14 Feb 25, 2013
I know I shouldn't post rumors but I heard he shot at his own mother, and that came from one of his brothers
cooter

United States

#17 Mar 21, 2013
i heard he shot a man in reno...just to watch him die...then he heard a train whisle blowin and just hung his head and cried.....
Cole

Wingo, KY

#18 Mar 21, 2013
I heard he was drunk the day his mom got out of prison!
yeah

Murray, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
yeah, and they came to pick him up in the rain and before they could get to the station in a pick up truck.......she got runned over by a danged ole train......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray milfs!! Where you at?? 1 hr Racerforlife 1
Mr. Brad Jackson , Red Corvette 2 hr tiwana 4
Riverwoods 2 hr tiwana 6
Please vote for Hutchins or Jamison for judge. (Oct '15) 2 hr tiwana 10
What could Murray use for more entertainment/rec? 3 hr uhuh 11
bye Bye Food stamps and EBT card 4 hr equality4all 20
it’s time 6 hr Loud One 2

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance