Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#65 Jan 25, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>Wait! I thought I was the annoying one?
That is probably the only thing you have ever posted that I can agree with. I wouldn't, couldn't ever take that away from you.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#66 Jan 25, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
That is probably the only thing you have ever posted that I can agree with. I wouldn't, couldn't ever take that away from you.
And no. I live off the grid,l have solar and wind power. just thought it was interesting.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#67 Jan 25, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>And no. I live off the grid, l have solar and wind power. just thought it was interesting.
Go hug a tree, hippie.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#68 Jan 25, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaah, are the boogie-liberals going to install wun of vose scary wittle wireless electric meters on wittle snookums house. It's alright you crazy paranoid wittle thing. It won't hurt chu no matter what that crazy, magic underwear wearing psycho says.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/uhoh-photo-o...
Anonymous, don't you know that the entire right wing functions on fear? The whole planet is lined up against them and they are the only ones who "get it." Seems to me that the electric companies should just discontinue service to those who don't want to let anyone change the meter on their house. Hell, they could just let them keep the old meter so they could fondly remember the days when the little wheel actually turned.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#69 Jan 25, 2013
I am a civil libertarian, and for that reason I must side with the electric company. The meter is their property and their method for delivering the service. You want the service, you must use their equipment. If you don't want them changing your meter, stop doing business with them. Electric power is NOT a right, believe it or not

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#70 Jan 26, 2013
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
I am a civil libertarian, and for that reason I must side with the electric company. The meter is their property and their method for delivering the service. You want the service, you must use their equipment. If you don't want them changing your meter, stop doing business with them. Electric power is NOT a right, believe it or not
I Agree unless "their equipment" makes people sick, that has been reported. Hopefully this will cause more people to get off the grid as I did yrs ago And no akt, not a Hippie just hate to pay for something I can do for myself. ie: producing my own power.
Anon

Lexington, KY

#71 Jan 26, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree unless "their equipment" makes people sick, that has been reported. Hopefully this will cause more people to get off the grid as I did yrs ago And no akt, not a Hippie just hate to pay for something I can do for myself. ie: producing my own power.
The article states people are worried about the data the meters collect and "health risks" from the meter. Are these meters using some new super radio frequencies to broadcast their data? Everybody already has a cell phone glued to their ear daily. Most have wireless routers blanketing their home with an invisible field of radio waves. My admittedly limited research shows they run on 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz. Those bands are already in great use, even by cordless phones and routers.

As for data collection, I'd be much more worried what Google knows about me from my internet use than what the electric company will know about me from my energy use.

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#72 Jan 26, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The article states people are worried about the data the meters collect and "health risks" from the meter. Are these meters using some new super radio frequencies to broadcast their data? Everybody already has a cell phone glued to their ear daily. Most have wireless routers blanketing their home with an invisible field of radio waves. My admittedly limited research shows they run on 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz. Those bands are already in great use, even by cordless phones and routers.
As for data collection, I'd be much more worried what Google knows about me from my internet use than what the electric company will know about me from my energy use.
It also states that during hi usage they can turn you off if they feel you are using to much power (even if you pay for it) thatís why I love my self surfactant life! Wind and solar and meter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

Since: Nov 12

Murray, KY

#73 Jan 26, 2013
* NO METER *
Independent is an idiot

Murray, KY

#75 Jan 26, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous, don't you know that the entire right wing functions on fear? The whole planet is lined up against them and they are the only ones who "get it." Seems to me that the electric companies should just discontinue service to those who don't want to let anyone change the meter on their house. Hell, they could just let them keep the old meter so they could fondly remember the days when the little wheel actually turned.
I like the new underground systems, a little digging and you idiots are furnishing it for free, go digital meter go. Your neighbor say thanks, dumb clump.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#76 Jan 26, 2013
Independent is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text> I like the new underground systems, a little digging and you idiots are furnishing it for free, go digital meter go. Your neighbor say thanks, dumb clump.
Nice post!.......For a slobbering drunk. For a sober person, not so much.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#77 Jan 26, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post!.......For a slobbering drunk. For a sober person, not so much.
I do not often agree with you, but thats ok. You usually have a strong basis for your opinions, they aren't just emotional knee jerk crap opinions.

That being said, one independent to another, its interesting how both sides tend to dislike independents when you dare disagree.

You go right on voicing your opinion. Even when you are wrong, I value your input, as it obviously has some thought and reason behind it.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#78 Jan 27, 2013
SpiritoftheHawk wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not often agree with you, but thats ok. You usually have a strong basis for your opinions, they aren't just emotional knee jerk crap opinions.
That being said, one independent to another, its interesting how both sides tend to dislike independents when you dare disagree.
You go right on voicing your opinion. Even when you are wrong, I value your input, as it obviously has some thought and reason behind it.
Now that IS a nice post. I agree with you sometimes as well.
Told Ya

Benton, KY

#79 Jan 27, 2013
Oldman wrote:
77% of middle class workers that got thier paychecks found they were paying more federal taxes despite what they were told by our lustrous leader. Various news medias report the increase to be 1600 to 2000 dollars for folks making 45,000 dollars this is on top of the medicare increase and S.S. Obama lied (again)
Oh...wait.....let me put on my shocked face!!!
Independent is an idiot

Murray, KY

#80 Jan 28, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post!.......For a slobbering drunk. For a sober person, not so much.
Fact is, I sober up quite well, but you, you still will remain an idiot. As for as your independent stance you brag about, I had rather be around someone slightly sh!t faced, rather than a two faced libtard like you. You spew all time thinking you're enlightening us poor uneducated topix folks, one kerplunk of the toilet bowl this morning was far more inspirational than you, idiot.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#81 Jan 28, 2013
Independent is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Fact is, I sober up quite well, but you, you still will remain an idiot. As for as your independent stance you brag about, I had rather be around someone slightly sh!t faced, rather than a two faced libtard like you. You spew all time thinking you're enlightening us poor uneducated topix folks, one kerplunk of the toilet bowl this morning was far more inspirational than you, idiot.
Insults: 5
Evidence: 0

The implication is that you have no evidence with which to argue.
Independent is an idiot

Murray, KY

#82 Jan 29, 2013
Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults: 5
Evidence: 0
The implication is that you have no evidence with which to argue.
Are you sure you included my posting name in your count? Didn't we see you yesterday all over the news in your astronaut suit? Sad thing is you probably believe you descended from one, idiot.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#83 Jan 29, 2013
Independent is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure you included my posting name in your count? Didn't we see you yesterday all over the news in your astronaut suit? Sad thing is you probably believe you descended from one, idiot.
Again, nice post......for a slobbering drunk.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#84 Jan 29, 2013
Independent is an idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure you included my posting name in your count? Didn't we see you yesterday all over the news in your astronaut suit? Sad thing is you probably believe you descended from one, idiot.
Let me interpret:
See, Independent, I.i.a.i. is calling you a chimpanzee like the one the Iranians were shooting into space like this was the 1950s. He also is implying that you believe in the scientific consensus on the origins of man, of which he apparently has little understanding of.

Silly Independent, your first ancestor was made from clay on the sixth day of creation sometime around 6000 years ago. I.i.a.i. ought to be proof enough to disprove evolution for you.
Independent

Owensboro, KY

#85 Jan 29, 2013
Anonymous Keyboard Tapper wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me interpret:
See, Independent, I.i.a.i. is calling you a chimpanzee like the one the Iranians were shooting into space like this was the 1950s. He also is implying that you believe in the scientific consensus on the origins of man, of which he apparently has little understanding of.
Silly Independent, your first ancestor was made from clay on the sixth day of creation sometime around 6000 years ago. I.i.a.i. ought to be proof enough to disprove evolution for you.
4.6 billion is pretty close to 6 thousand. Matter of fact 6 IS bigger than 4.6, so I can ignore the difference. I always get a kick out of the creationists when I ask them where black folks came from. Were they on the arc?(answer: they roomed with the dinosaurs)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shelly nance 2 hr crystal 3
38-0 3 hr John Calipari 4
something I noticed 4 hr John Calipari 2
Season tickets for the Racers 4 hr Hiny 3
hillary deleted all emails from her server 7 hr Earl 3
Coach KT 7 hr Route 45 1
Fore!!! 8 hr Mark 1
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]