chuck jones went fom books to alcohol

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shane

Murray, KY

#1 Feb 22, 2013
he owns or has hand in wine and spirits on chestnut street
dad

Owensboro, KY

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Went today and he was running the cash register. Why didnt he just put it in his name?
surprised?

Duluth, GA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
Well wtf else is he going to do?
Ralph

United States

#4 Feb 22, 2013
He couldn't get a liquor license so he had to put it in the name of one of his cronies. It's weird a liquor store owner's wife is the principle of Murray Elementary. Of course she only got that job because of Chuckles's donations to the school.
GetReal

Benton, KY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Ralph wrote:
He couldn't get a liquor license so he had to put it in the name of one of his cronies. It's weird a liquor store owner's wife is the principle of Murray Elementary. Of course she only got that job because of Chuckles's donations to the school.
What's wrong with the principal's husband owning a liquor store? They aren't handing it out to the school children. Walter owns a pharmacy? Does that make him a drug dealer. You people need to get a life, or at least a hobby.
i think so

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2013
GetReal wrote:
<quoted text>What's wrong with the principal's husband owning a liquor store? They aren't handing it out to the school children. Walter owns a pharmacy? Does that make him a drug dealer. You people need to get a life, or at least a hobby.
Bc that is being a BAD example to our kids u idiot!!!!! Someone is suppose to be a role model to our kids not booze seller !!!
Unbelievable

Benton, KY

#7 Feb 23, 2013
i think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Bc that is being a BAD example to our kids u idiot!!!!! Someone is suppose to be a role model to our kids not booze seller !!!
Just because they own a liquor store, doesn't make them alcoholics, you idiot. That's just the backwoods mindset of you dumb rednecks!
Mary

Benton, KY

#8 Feb 23, 2013
I will not support any business connected to Chuck Jones . Will you ?
Anon

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 23, 2013
i think so wrote:
<quoted text>
Bc that is being a BAD example to our kids u idiot!!!!! Someone is suppose to be a role model to our kids not booze seller !!!
You have to love Bible belt logic.
Who cares

Mayfield, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Who actually cares what Chuck does?

Just let me know the point it becomes pathetic to keep caring so I know when to point and laugh.
who would ever guess

United States

#11 Feb 23, 2013
Looks like Chuck is "God" over Murray and you people let it happen.

Apparently he owns Murray and you souls!!!
Trent

United States

#12 Feb 23, 2013
I've got no soul to sell.
Really

United States

#13 Feb 23, 2013
I just hope he's not pulling the labels off the good liquor and putting it on the cheap stuff like he did with his textbooks.
Mary

Benton, KY

#14 Feb 24, 2013
These people are one train wreck after another ! I can't believe he found another fool to invest in a scheme. Should have called it " Loser's Liquors " .
Hippy Chic

Duluth, GA

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Really wrote:
I just hope he's not pulling the labels off the good liquor and putting it on the cheap stuff like he did with his textbooks.
LOL! I hope his store goes bust! What a sorry creep!
Ink

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 24, 2013
I am sure they are working on some kind of counterfeit liquor scam! Something like relabeling cheaper brands or refilling old bottles with cheaper or watered down alcohol. I bet they can take 1 bottle of makers mark and turn it into 4!
Anonymous

Duluth, GA

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Wonder if he will try to switch the labels. Haha
so right

United States

#18 Mar 23, 2013
Glad to know Chuckles is the owner of that liquor store. Now I know where not to spend money. No one should shop there. There are many more honest and deserving owners in Murray.
anonymous

Mayfield, KY

#19 Sep 28, 2013
Ralph wrote:
He couldn't get a liquor license so he had to put it in the name of one of his cronies. It's weird a liquor store owner's wife is the principle of Murray Elementary. Of course she only got that job because of Chuckles's donations to the school.

I dont believe so she is the best elem principle i know and chuck is just more wealthy than you. Can you not be like a middle school girl.
Jethreen

Murray, KY

#20 Sep 28, 2013
Chuck is bouncing checks all over this town ! His wealth has come to an end or should we say Griffin's stolen wealth has come to an end .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse Douglas 10 min jesse 25
Connie Smith 15 min curious 7
Flash of News (Aug '13) 55 min Dr Brian 5,589
james timmy underhill (May '13) 2 hr james t underhill 47
Smiling faces 2 hr Cut u 1
gravel north side. 3 hr adam 1
23 year old woman found dead 3 hr concerned 44
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynn Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynn Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynn Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST