April Fools Day and Easter

April Fools Day and Easter

Posted in the Lynn Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bernie

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 30, 2013
They should be the same day because only fools believe in the resurrection.
Does anyone know

United States

#2 Mar 30, 2013
Bernie wrote:
They should be the same day because only fools believe in the resurrection.
This is a good one... I'll have to remember it.
GodIsAwesome

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
And some would think you are fools for not believing....God bless!
Rose

Benton, KY

#4 Mar 30, 2013
GodIsAwesome wrote:
And some would think you are fools for not believing....God bless!
That's using the word think rather loosely.
Stevie

Tucker, GA

#5 Mar 30, 2013
What's up with the people holding up the Jesus signs on 12 St? Is that effective at winning converts? Have any of you been "saved" because of a person holding a sign by the road?
Just Sayin'

Benton, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Don't believe in religion or being a Christian? Ok that's fine and totally your choice. But don't criticize those who chose to be religious...you don't want criticizing for your lack of belief do you? If you think my God and what I believe is all a bunch of hogwash...fine by me! Don't believe....that's YOUR choice. I, on the other hand, disagree with your opinion. Don't try to take my "rights" away if your not willing to sacrifice your own "rights" in return. It's called FREEDOM...freedom to believe or NOT as YOU so CHOOSE!!
Stevie

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just Sayin'"]Don't believe in religion or being a Christian? Ok that's fine and totally your choice. But don't criticize those who chose to be religious...you don't want criticizing for your lack of belief do you? If you think my God and what I believe is all a bunch of hogwash...fine by me! Don't believe....that's YOUR choice. I, on the other hand, disagree with your opinion. Don't try to take my "rights" away if your not willing to sacrifice your own "rights" in return. It's called FREEDOM...freedom to believe or NOT as YOU so CHOOSE!![/QUOTE]

Nobody is suggesting it should be illegal to be ignorant.
Does anyone know

United States

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Water freezes at 32 degree... it's been proven.
Water boils at 212 degrees... it's been proven.
Gravity... it's been proven.

And so on and on.

God... never been proven! Enough said.
Blame it on the Rain

Benton, KY

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Does anyone know wrote:
Water freezes at 32 degree... it's been proven.
Water boils at 212 degrees... it's been proven.
Gravity... it's been proven.
And so on and on.
God... never been proven! Enough said.
You need too take some of your so called intellect you're spouting off about and study up on temperature to pressure relationships. Because where you're going you'll need all the help you can get. It takes a small minded person to only believe in things that are seen or proven. You gotta have vision, you who disclaim God, well, you obviously have no vision. As the song goes, you are blind. BTW, That's the temp water boils at sea level, 29.5 inches of merc. on the barometer, at 21.9199 hg of vacuum, it boils at 90 degrees below zero on the fahrenheit scale. Never seen that, but I believe it.
Blame it on the Rain

Benton, KY

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Typo 29.9199- My mistake, but I still believe it.
Desi

Benton, KY

#11 Mar 30, 2013
Blame it on the Rain wrote:
<quoted text> You need too take some of your so called intellect you're spouting off about and study up on temperature to pressure relationships. Because where you're going you'll need all the help you can get. It takes a small minded person to only believe in things that are seen or proven. You gotta have vision, you who disclaim God, well, you obviously have no vision. As the song goes, you are blind. BTW, That's the temp water boils at sea level, 29.5 inches of merc. on the barometer, at 21.9199 hg of vacuum, it boils at 90 degrees below zero on the fahrenheit scale. Never seen that, but I believe it.
But they are still testable. I could say you are small minded for not believing in Shiva or Zeus.
Ishtar

Nashville, TN

#12 Mar 30, 2013
Happy Ishtar - the goddess of sex and fertility! The original celebration of what you call Easter today.
Blame it on the Rain

Benton, KY

#13 Mar 30, 2013
I've never seen a ufo or a black hole either, but I believe there is a possibility they're out there. People claim too have seen ufo's, bigfoot and a whole host of other things. I don't call them fools or idiots, because I haven't seen them. I envision they could be there, so who am I too say they don't exist because there's no proof. If you don't believe, that's your business, I see no sense in trash talking the ones that do. Sounds more like projection of a guilty conscience than anything else.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#14 Mar 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="Just Sayin'"]Don't believe in religion or being a Christian? Ok that's fine and totally your choice. But don't criticize those who chose to be religious...you don't want criticizing for your lack of belief do you? If you think my God and what I believe is all a bunch of hogwash...fine by me! Don't believe....that's YOUR choice. I, on the other hand, disagree with your opinion. Don't try to take my "rights" away if your not willing to sacrifice your own "rights" in return. It's called FREEDOM...freedom to believe or NOT as YOU so CHOOSE!![/QUOTE]

Yeah, who is even suggesting that your right to believe in anything should be removed? Nobody. Just keep swallowing and remember to breath.
Does anyone know

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Blame it on the Rain wrote:
<quoted text> You need too take some of your so called intellect you're spouting off about and study up on temperature to pressure relationships. Because where you're going you'll need all the help you can get. It takes a small minded person to only believe in things that are seen or proven. You gotta have vision, you who disclaim God, well, you obviously have no vision. As the song goes, you are blind. BTW, That's the temp water boils at sea level, 29.5 inches of merc. on the barometer, at 21.9199 hg of vacuum, it boils at 90 degrees below zero on the fahrenheit scale. Never seen that, but I believe it.
Hey, I was just keeping things simple... you know basic science. Didn't want to get too technical.
Question

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2013
2Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, who is even suggesting that your right to believe in anything should be removed? Nobody. Just keep swallowing and remember to breath.
I've seen you comment on several different Topix threads, and I can't help but wonder....is there a reason you always have to act like complete d$ck???? What is your problem??

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen you comment on several different Topix threads, and I can't help but wonder....is there a reason you always have to act like complete d$ck???? What is your problem??
So you call people names with sexual references and you think I have a problem? I don't have to wonder why.
Question

United States

#18 Mar 30, 2013
2Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
So you call people names with sexual references and you think I have a problem? I don't have to wonder why.
Wow. So witty. I'm impressed. Funny you can't answer the question.....You have a rude and hateful attitude in everything you say. I'm just asking why? Are you lonely? Are you ugly? Is there sand in your vag? I'm just trying to figure it out....

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Mar 31, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. So witty. I'm impressed. Funny you can't answer the question.....You have a rude and hateful attitude in everything you say. I'm just asking why? Are you lonely? Are you ugly? Is there sand in your vag? I'm just trying to figure it out....
I suspect you just don't like my opinions. Hence you try to assign your discomfort to imaginary qualities of mine.
Jimm

South Fulton, TN

#20 Mar 31, 2013
2Independent wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you just don't like my opinions. Hence you try to assign your discomfort to imaginary qualities of mine.
I'm glad you posted "my opinions" because that is all you have, no facts just opinons. Are you jelousy of GOD? Have you appointed yourself as GOD? From all your posts I have read you have to be the most misrable person on earth or the biggest nut case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
#releasethedocuments 30 min LOL 44
Trump Shutdown 37 min slinging d 39
Bogard Concert 1 hr Stuck on Yourself 1
Renea Ahart 1 hr Just me 4
Fake churchgoers 1 hr Mary Magdelene 9
Brandi Shekell 3 hr Unofficial 1
Devry 3 hr LOL 8

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynn Grove Mortgages