First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zip line

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 4, 2013
Does this product work to help a person quit smoking?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 4, 2013
My husband quit smoking traditional cigarettes 4 months ago by using e cigs. He started with Metro brand & the cartridges sucked. Every pack of 3 had at least 1 non working cartridge. He switched to Blu e cigs & has no problems. The cartridges come in many flavors too like black cherry, vanilla, pina colada etc. You still get nicotine but can "smoke" anywhere. Plus no mess from ashes & no brown nicotine residue in your home. I am now trying to quit using the Blu cig as well. Good luck!
burn one

Murray, KY

#4 Sep 4, 2013
how about left hand luck,s ?
Val

Alsip, IL

#5 Sep 6, 2013
Worked for me. 3mo. Now

Since: Sep 13

Cadiz, KY

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Anyone know what brands are available in Murray? And where? Looking to quit and did alot of research online but hard to find what's in the area.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Sep 10, 2013
Sathanous wrote:
Anyone know what brands are available in Murray? And where? Looking to quit and did alot of research online but hard to find what's in the area.
You can buy them at Discount Tobacco City & cartridges at Shell gas stations. So far the Blu seems to be the best as far as battery life & cartridge consistency. Metro cartridges had issues as I explained earlier. The company stood behind their product & would mail you replacements but it was a hassle. On another note I washed one of my Blu batteries which caused it to not work of course. I put it in a bag of rice for 2 weeks & viola it works again. Blu is a little more expensive on start up than some but works well & cartridges are reasonably priced.(better than Metro-3 for 10.99 compared to 5 with Blu @ 14.99 - much cheaper online btw) You can learn more about Blu & costs on their website. You also have more selection of starter packages online. Plus more cartridge flavors to choose from online also.
Black Jelly Cancer Lungs

Murray, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2013
How those E-Stupid people huh. Just as stupid as they come.

Look folks it stupid to think you won't get hooked on nicotine, but you will. That's where your stupid. It doesn't matter if you get it from a patch, a piece of gum, or now a electronic cigarette.

Nicotine is highly addictive no matter how you look at it. And once you can't afford the price of cherry or lemon laced with nicotine, you'll be a running down to the cig store and buy what ever will do the trick.

They know it, I know it, but you don't because your too fucking stupid to realize it.

Lay it down, throw it away, get rid of it. That's the only way to beat the beast "Nicotine"

Don't be stupid.

Since: Sep 13

Madisonville, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2013
RO9U3 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can buy them at Discount Tobacco City & cartridges at Shell gas stations. So far the Blu seems to be the best as far as battery life & cartridge consistency. Metro cartridges had issues as I explained earlier. The company stood behind their product & would mail you replacements but it was a hassle. On another note I washed one of my Blu batteries which caused it to not work of course. I put it in a bag of rice for 2 weeks & viola it works again. Blu is a little more expensive on start up than some but works well & cartridges are reasonably priced.(better than Metro-3 for 10.99 compared to 5 with Blu @ 14.99 - much cheaper online btw) You can learn more about Blu & costs on their website. You also have more selection of starter packages online. Plus more cartridge flavors to choose from online also.
Yea I've been doing some research online. Halo seems to be one of the most recommended but doesn't seem to be available in the area. Was just wondering about options in the area for quicker pick-up.
Jus SAYIN

Mooresville, NC

#10 Sep 10, 2013
E-cigs are not intended for quitting cigarettes, it says so on most cases. The best way to quit is to stop cold turkey. You can't quit drinking by cutting down to wine coolers and such. So come on people it's common sense, test your will power and just quit cold turkey.
hey hey

Murray, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2013
Jus SAYIN wrote:
E-cigs are not intended for quitting cigarettes, it says so on most cases. The best way to quit is to stop cold turkey. You can't quit drinking by cutting down to wine coolers and such. So come on people it's common sense, test your will power and just quit cold turkey.
I like cold turkey. I get it at food giant.
AFK

Mayfield, KY

#12 Sep 10, 2013
hey hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I like cold turkey. I get it at food giant.

Do you buy the cheap stuff so as to fatten up your so called brain.

Because you speak like a GMO riddened dead brain lunatic.

No really.
anonymous

Duluth, GA

#13 Sep 11, 2013
AFK wrote:
<quoted text>.
Do you buy the cheap stuff so as to fatten up your so called brain.
Because you speak like a GMO riddened dead brain lunatic.
No really.
You just shouldn't speak!
AFK

Mayfield, KY

#14 Sep 11, 2013
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You just shouldn't speak!

Who told you you could bitch.
jules42071

United States

#15 Sep 12, 2013
Jus SAYIN wrote:
Worked for me and I tried everything else and you can step down the nicotine to none. It was not the nicotine for me so much as psychological. I am guessing you never smoked or had Amy bad habits or you have exceptional will power. If so good for you. My doctor and family are thrilled and so am I. It's the best thing I ever did for myself.
Bart

Mayfield, KY

#16 Sep 13, 2013
jules42071 wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked for me and I tried everything else and you can step down the nicotine to none. It was not the nicotine for me so much as psychological. I am guessing you never smoked or had Amy bad habits or you have exceptional will power. If so good for you. My doctor and family are thrilled and so am I. It's the best thing I ever did for myself.

What are Amy bad habits? Just wandering.
jules42071

United States

#17 Sep 14, 2013
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>.

What are Amy bad habits? Just wandering.
Any.. sorry was at a soccer game I caught it after I sent post. I thought most people would realize Amy was any...guess not.
Jus SAYIN

Mooresville, NC

#18 Sep 15, 2013
jules42071 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I quit smoking in one thought. It's just a nasty and highly expensive habit. Been good from it for 2 years..........I'll just stuck to my ganja! Haha
Murray PD

Mayfield, KY

#19 Sep 15, 2013
Jus SAYIN wrote:
<quoted text>
No I quit smoking in one thought. It's just a nasty and highly expensive habit. Been good from it for 2 years..........I'll just stuck to my ganja! Haha
And with positive IP identification we know your street address. We will be watching you,expect it.
Jus SAYIN

Mooresville, NC

#20 Sep 15, 2013
Murray PD wrote:
<quoted text>
And with positive IP identification we know your street address. We will be watching you,expect it.
F**K the police!!
Expect the Unexpected

Mayfield, KY

#21 Sep 16, 2013
Jus SAYIN wrote:
<quoted text>
F**K the police!!

Alright cowboy you've been warned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flash of News (Aug '13) 16 min Dr Brian 5,634
18 year old kid marrying a 35 year old with 5 kids 52 min creepmeteralert 26
People of Murray spreading lies (Apr '12) 1 hr idk 42
I bet they shaking in their shoes 2 hr Tito 2
Chick-Fil-A coming to Murray 4 hr Anonymous Keyboar... 5
Where is "The Wheel of Fortune?" 5 hr southernbornsouth... 7
Jerry Fox 5 hr doc drake 10
Lynn Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web