jermey kirkesy is out
bad news

Des Moines, IA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Yes he is out and him and WAlt jhonson aka bubbie and erica long are selling asprins for lortabs .bad little kids.thats a no no.
hey

Loves Park, IL

#2 Dec 28, 2012
bad news wrote:
Yes he is out and him and WAlt jhonson aka bubbie and erica long are selling asprins for lortabs .bad little kids.thats a no no.
Walt Johnson is on his way to Florida. how can he be doing that
Wife

Cadiz, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Tell him to call his wife. She needs to speak with him. Thanks
Wow

Murray, KY

#4 Dec 31, 2012
I you wasnt uying then you wouldwhat t was doing so watch out karma is a bitch and WIfe tell Chery that i ove hr anwish i could see her
Wow

Murray, KY

#5 Dec 31, 2012
Dam that was all magled again we will try lol if you Ed and Rita AKA Bad News who lives on airport road in murray ky not no KeoKuk Ia, Wasnt buying pills to feed rita then you would be ok your killing her you down people but yet do what you down others for GROW UP YALL ARE TOO DAMN OLD TO BE STARTING SHIT ON TOPIX
Wife

Benton, KY

#6 Jan 1, 2013
Gee, that is pitiful English. Didn't understand a bit of posts 4 & 5. Hopefully you didn't come out of the Murray school systems.
peggy ann drive

Des Moines, IA

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Take a look on peggy ann drive.erica wont work.She does the lieing and stelling with walt and every one knows jermy biggest snitch in murray tn.Thats where they live on peggy ann drive.They do there shit and try to blame it on others.Hey you dummies.Stop going to the er in all diferant places to get the shit you need.No one in murray ky or calloway owes you nothing.erica long bobby long walt johnson,jermey kirksey.
hey

Des Moines, IA

#8 Jan 3, 2013
i heard these people tryed to help you erica and your mom.they gave you money for cigs tissue water bill.and then you wantted more money.you can not try to run people down who trys to help you.and you never even tryed to pay them back.do you think that people give you money for free.i would not let you get by with it.if i loaned you money.i would be waiting for the day to get the money back.walt called you a snitch.and then you end up right back with them.and as for folrida that is funny.what did you do to make that money to get walt to florida in a rush.i just hope that any body who comes in contact with you.that they dont fall for we dont have food we are out o every thing.i mysel am glad i know this.so dont even think about comeing to me or my friends.no freebies here unless i have a signed contract.but then i would have to think about it.if some one helps you when you are down and out.they should be payed back.im glad i know all about you three.i would not give you a penny i that was all you owed on your wate bill.i was toled that every thing go's to you when your dad dies.that is sad.that you think that you can not work and just sit back and wait for others to feel sorry for you and.try to help you and your mother by paying or your food and water bills that is sad and god bless the people who have gave you money to try to help you and was never payed back.you are going around saying your uncle has been liveing with you and wont help your mom on the bills.that is no ones fault but the owner of the house.hey tell him to help or get out.dont go beg people for money and say you will pay them back and never do.god be with the next victim.im glad i found out.get a job it feels good when i go to work and bring home a good pay check to my familey.try it it does feel good.are you still liveing with your mommie.dont you think for all she has done by raiseing you that you could as least leave home.it would be at least less bills or her to pay.so glad im not you and hope i never come in contact with you.because people like you dont get money from me.when kids are in need i help.but not grown kids that dont work.hope your dad is ok and stays alive for along time.you are just mean.and god has heard you i know.i would not want to be you or in your shoes.
Cougar

La Center, KY

#9 Jan 3, 2013
Jeremy got busted for Manu fact and turned it around on someone innocent
George

Murray, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Did he accuse nancy?
Get off the crank

Des Moines, IA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Wow wrote:
Dam that was all magled again we will try lol if you Ed and Rita AKA Bad News who lives on airport road in murray ky not no KeoKuk Ia, Wasnt buying pills to feed rita then you would be ok your killing her you down people but yet do what you down others for GROW UP YALL ARE TOO DAMN OLD TO BE STARTING SHIT ON TOPIX
Try waiting til you on not on drugs.And come back and try writeing this over.Little boys and girls.lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynn Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murray is a breeding ground for sociopaths 9 min He Hate Me 11
#releasethememo 9 min Patriot 3
Make ya think Sheila 51 min Gene Debs 8
Trump Paying for Love 1 hr peepeeman 2
#releasethedocuments 1 hr peepeeman 13
Christina Adams 12 hr Beaner 1
calloway county road crew , clean the roads ! 12 hr horse sense 31

Lynn Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance