Officer Tweedie Owes Town Money

Officer Tweedie Owes Town Money

There are 2 comments on the Caledonian-Record Online News story from Mar 30, 2006, titled Officer Tweedie Owes Town Money. In it, Caledonian-Record Online News reports that:

LYNDON VERMONT Lyndonville police officer Bridget Tweedie may have to pay the town $6,840, according to an employee agreement she signed in 2004.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Caledonian-Record Online News.

NEK Resident

Rockland, ME

#1 Apr 6, 2006
She should pay up. It was a contract that was signed to protect the tax payers. She owes the money. Tax payers do not have the option to relieve themselves of contractual obligations. The town paid for her training, she left before the contract expired and she should pay the full amount agreed upon. That is what contracts are for, to be sure that all parties follow agreements.
whatever

Williston, VT

#2 May 5, 2006
You don't have a clue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Burke Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar 6 Musikologist 13
J.P. Lanctot (Sep '16) Sep '16 DrN 1
Vtel (Sep '15) Sep '15 Kirby 1
David and Ann Taylor (Apr '15) Apr '15 Wondering 1
What is bigger in Vermont? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Curious 2
News If the rich are getting richer, what's happenin... (Apr '14) Jan '15 Jaimie 9
News State's jobless rate dips below 4 percent; lawm... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Elmer_J_Fudd 1

Lyndonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyndonville Mortgages