Arrested: Man Wanted in 3 Cities on Forgery, Larceny Charges

On February 8, 2013, Hunter was arrested in Morristown, Tennessee by officers from the Morristown Police Department for being a fugitive from justice for the outstanding charges from Virginia. Read more
dude

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Why do black people involve themselves in so many crimes?
HMM

Altavista, VA

#2 Feb 9, 2013
At least they don't make child porn and try to pick up lil kids.
JCS

Patrick Springs, VA

#4 Feb 9, 2013
dude wrote:
Why do black people involve themselves in so many crimes?
Because Obama is not giving them enough hand outs and they have nothing better to do ...
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 9, 2013
dude wrote:
Why do black people involve themselves in so many crimes?
If you look at the crime stats its a wonder, as blacks comprise only 12% of the population. As to the why? lots of reasons, hard to point the finger at just one, I tend to look at low impulse control.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#6 Feb 9, 2013
sez you wrote:
<quoted text>If you look at the crime stats its a wonder, as blacks comprise only 12% of the population. As to the why? lots of reasons, hard to point the finger at just one, I tend to look at low impulse control.
I know a lot of people with low impulse control that don't commit crimes, I'm one of them, so are most of my friends. It's why we're into skiing, bungi jumping, kayaking, white water river rafting... etc.

There are a host of factors, but I happen to believe it's environmental, the problem is, any white person that tries to help is dismissed as not knowing to live in "Black America", and any Black American that steps up and tries to be a role model is called an uncle tom; even worse putting down these young successful Black Americans is even acceptable in socially liberal Hollywood. Of course when Black Americans try to be role models to their own community, they’re charged with racism…
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/nbc29/TKG32...

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~Eleanor Roosevelt.
DID YOU HEAR THAT

Culpeper, VA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
Welcome back to Virginia
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>I know a lot of people with low impulse control that don't commit crimes, I'm one of them, so are most of my friends. It's why we're into skiing, bungi jumping, kayaking, white water river rafting... etc.
There are a host of factors, but I happen to believe it's environmental, the problem is, any white person that tries to help is dismissed as not knowing to live in "Black America", and any Black American that steps up and tries to be a role model is called an uncle tom; even worse putting down these young successful Black Americans is even acceptable in socially liberal Hollywood. Of course when Black Americans try to be role models to their own community, they’re charged with racism…
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/nbc29/TKG32...
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
~Eleanor Roosevelt.
All that is true and much more but the inability to consider the repercussions of ones actions at the moment( no impulse control) is the trigger(pun intended).

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 10, 2013
HMM wrote:
At least they don't make child porn and try to pick up lil kids.
the man who tried to abduct the child at fashion square was...
Lotty

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
I do no understand why 29 news post remarks like yours. You might as well be living in the 1800 era. You know what your are. We all have to live together until we die. why not enjoy your lives and remove the yellow from your backs!!!!!!!!!! Think about it.
dude wrote:
Why do black people involve themselves in so many crimes?
real central va Marine

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Lotty wrote:
I do no understand why 29 news post remarks like yours. You might as well be living in the 1800 era. You know what your are. We all have to live together until we die. why not enjoy your lives and remove the yellow from your backs!!!!!!!!!! Think about it.
<quoted text>
They do it because they recognize freedom of speech (to a certain extent) and because it riles up people like you.
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
real central va Marine wrote:
<quoted text>They do it because they recognize freedom of speech (to a certain extent) and because it riles up people like you.
It's about traffic, not feedom of speech. Otherwise scumbag wouldn't be censored.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
False prophets of Augusta County, Va Mar 9 JUST ME 4
News Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Feb '15 Speakthetruth 27
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Feb '15 Millie counts 15
Fishersville Dentist Feb '15 Fishersville Dentist 1
Waynesboro Lowes Manager Jan '15 Great Change 6
News Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Dec '14 stuart Draft 6
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Dec '14 Guess 44
Lyndhurst Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lyndhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]