Neighbors Near Fatal Crash Site Call ...

Neighbors Near Fatal Crash Site Call Road Dangerous

There are 2 comments on the WHSV-TV Harrisonburg story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Neighbors Near Fatal Crash Site Call Road Dangerous. In it, WHSV-TV Harrisonburg reports that:

Neighbors who live nearby the bridge on Route 608 in Stuarts Draft are concerned about the safety of the road they live on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHSV-TV Harrisonburg.

Equalizer76

Midland, VA

#1 Feb 18, 2013
Any road is dangerous when speed and cell phones are being used. As for the problem of speed, where is Augusta County mail radar man Jim Meador??

It is always sad when someone dies on our roads but we all need to watch out for the opther person
Equalizer76

Midland, VA

#2 Feb 18, 2013
that was suppose to be MAIN RADAR MAN...everyone know he made a career running radar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Waynesboro, getting away ... (Dec '14) Mar '17 Hannah Goodman 5
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar '17 reflections 87
panhandlers by hospital (Feb '14) Feb '17 Morg 10
New? Feb '17 Aaaabbc 1
have you seen this man? (Jan '12) Feb '17 Dabs 3
Natascha Knick- September Circle trash Feb '17 Tim 2
IF someone has my full name, phone number, date... (Dec '13) Dec '13 alfredatuognstana... 2

Lyndhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyndhurst Mortgages