SUV Crashes Into House

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

A sport-utility vehicle crashed right through the front door of a house near Waynesboro.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
AAAAAAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

I pass by there on a regular basis.Thw stone wall is about 3 feet high.The house is about 100 feet from there.It's a 'T' intersection with the house directly in front of the stop sign.The speed limit is 40 mph.The driver of the car would have had to floor it for the car to travel up to the house.School busses come thru that intersection around 3:15,could have been worse than it was.
nascar

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

what a way to make an entrance...
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

Honey I'm home!
Stampy

Rocky Mount, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2009

Judged:

Honey, someone's at the door....
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2009

Judged:

Lusie, I'm home
XD45acp

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2009

Judged:

talk about making a grand entrance
agrannyx5

Lyndhurst, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

All jokes aside about an entrance, this could have been much worse. What if the family had been home? Their bedroom is in the front. You are right about the speed. To hit the wall, go airborn and flip, not taking out all the shrubs going up the walkway, and for rocks from the wall to fly up and go through the upstairs window, this was much more then slipping and hitting the gas instead of the brake and much more then passing out. It seems, there was something else going on. To get up that kind of speed, if he had passed out, he would have wrecked before he got to the house. He had better be thankful no one else was hurt. I just hope the home can be repaired as it was the residents family home.
XD357sig

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

maybe it was his life long dream to drive right up into that house and now many years later he finally had the guts to do it, so coming down the road he slammed the pedal to the floor and aimed his 2000lb missile at the house, cranking up the radio as he gained speed, then at the last moment he jerked the wheel, hitting the wall with precision as he aimed towards the doorbell, screaming yeeeeee hawwwwww like Bo Duke as he caught air off the wall
hgh

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

vhgh
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2009

hgh wrote:
vhgh
What that some kind of sports drink?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lyndhurst Discussions

Search the Lyndhurst Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 5 hr Hoolio 2,539
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Jun 28 hollie 14
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) Jun 24 female 278
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Jun '14 Dear SCREWED 41
Police Look for Marijuana Bust Suspect (Apr '13) May '14 joe animal 9
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356
you (Oct '13) May '14 Miquel 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lyndhurst Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lyndhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE