ABC Agent Involved in Recent Raid has...

ABC Agent Involved in Recent Raid has Troubled Record

There are 57 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jul 12, 2013, titled ABC Agent Involved in Recent Raid has Troubled Record. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

New documents reveal a troubled record for one of the Alcoholic Beverage Control agents involved in a raid that led to a University of Virginia student's arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Missy

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Jul 13, 2013
Oh, this is just going to get more and more interesting.
Legal Eagle

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Surprise, surprise!!!

I am cancelling DirecTV. Watching this train wreck is more fun!!!
Who Knows

Lyndhurst, VA

#3 Jul 13, 2013
I don't understand. At all. If this is between employees/agents of ABC, why is the lawsuit in Staunton Circuit Court???
Legal Eagle

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Jul 13, 2013
Who Knows wrote:
I don't understand. At all. If this is between employees/agents of ABC, why is the lawsuit in Staunton Circuit Court???
I would assume Jones and Taylor are both based out of ABC's Staunton region.
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jul 13, 2013
great a p issed off abc agt, what could go wrong?
FDaPoLice

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Forget going postal, now they are going alphabet!
taxpayer

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jul 13, 2013
this guy should be let go, enough covering it up already!
Do we need VABC

Churchville, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2013
Save Virginia some money. Close the VABC, terminate their employees starting with the head. Real police officers can do the law enforcement, and other agencies that handle licensing can issue liquor licenses. VABC has a corrupt culture that likely cannot be repaired, in my opinion.
martha01

Martinsville, VA

#10 Jul 13, 2013
sounds like there is a future for him at walmart
former frat brat

Silver Spring, MD

#11 Jul 13, 2013
So just like the rest of government... when someone screws up and the procedures make firing him almost impossible you give him a transfer or promotion to get rid of him...

The peter principle at work.
Ibattp

Charlottesville, VA

#12 Jul 13, 2013
Looks like this guy has been promoted to his highest point of inefficiency.
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Jul 13, 2013
former frat brat wrote:
So just like the rest of government... when someone screws up and the procedures make firing him almost impossible you give him a transfer or promotion to get rid of him...
The peter principle at work.
Ahhhhh, the Peter Principle, if LE could even come close to the idea we'd all be better off, unfortunately they don't even come close.
What 4

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Do we need VABC wrote:
Save Virginia some money. Close the VABC, terminate their employees starting with the head. Real police officers can do the law enforcement, and other agencies that handle licensing can issue liquor licenses. VABC has a corrupt culture that likely cannot be repaired, in my opinion.
Yep I agree...throw in the Game Commission too...another typical state agency that is a tax payers burden!
Hmmmmm

Palmyra, VA

#15 Jul 13, 2013
Dude probably watched The Untouchables one to many times.

The first question for any special law enforcement agent should be "Do you really want to be a law enforcement agent?" If they say yes, disqualify them. Call it the anti-cowboy screener.
RandomThoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#16 Jul 13, 2013
Every person involved in pressing the felonies needs to be out of the system .

This is a prime example of how the system protects itself even at the expense of a citizen .

John Taylor is a no brainer

Fire this punk thug with a badge and work up the chain as this was not looked into until it came into the public spotlight.
RandomThoughts

Waynesboro, VA

#17 Jul 13, 2013
There was another incident a couple days ago where an Albemarle cop threatened to break out someones window for contempt of cop .

Time these brownshirts hit the fry station at the local McDonalds.
Justadad

Burlingame, CA

#18 Jul 14, 2013
When all the dust settles, Taylor had better be fired. He decided to arrest Daly after he knew that the young women were scared and didn't know these idiots were police officers, that they had called 911, and that they hadn't purchased any alcohol. Virginia should not allow this guy to roam the streets with a badge and gun.
George S

Birmingham, AL

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Still no answer as to how their crsytal ball told them how old anyone was, before moving in like a goon squad.
Justice

Palmyra, VA

#20 Jul 14, 2013
What a great time to market a bottled water boldly labeled "THIS AIN'T BEER".
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Jul 14, 2013
Justice wrote:
What a great time to market a bottled water boldly labeled "THIS AIN'T BEER".
should also lable Budweiser that way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wandering Aug 11 jackson co 2
Lowes Lies Aug 10 Bad Buisness 1
Lowes False Advertising Aug 10 Bad Buisness 2
Waynesboro Lowes Manager (Oct '14) Aug 9 Awful Boss 8
Help A Sistah Out Aug '15 Ms Missy 1
Eric Nuckoles? (Jun '08) Jun '15 meme 2
News Police Surround Wilson Elementary School (Apr '09) Jun '15 gage adams 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyndhurst Mortgages