Deputies Investigate Fishersville Stabbing - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

The Augusta County Sheriff's Office is investigating a stabbing in Fishersville.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2013
bleeding heart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

this violence needs to stop. we need to band knives way too many people are getting stabbed by crazy people.
WVU

Purcellville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

According to the FBI, there were 1,694 knife homicides in 2011 (latest report). And 323 caused by rifles. Based on these facts are politicians need to rethink their focus on rifles. If you read the link fist and feet also killed more people than rifles

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...
Heh

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Butter knives kill people. I am ready to turn mine in.
Praying

Martinsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Praying for healing on the stabbed victims.
OhMy

Camp Lejeune, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Rope kills people. We should ban that. Cars kill people. We should ban those too. People kill people. We definitely should ban those.
Bill

Keswick, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

bleeding heart wrote:
this violence needs to stop. we need to band knives way too many people are getting stabbed by crazy people.
Band knives? How would you band knives? A rubber band? A roll of twine?
Concerned

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I agree, the violence needs to stop. Closer monitoring by the property owners (Knopp Enterprises) would be a huge help. Through out the last few years Briarwood Apartments has had much more than their share of violence. I contribute this to lack of/lazy management. How many more people have to get injured or worse before Knopp Enterprises takes some sort of action? Do they have NO regard for the safety of the law abiding citizens that just want to live peacefully in their own home/apartment?
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Humans are the most violent species on earth, and there's no such thing as zero population growth, so as time goes by we'll see more and more violence. Just the way it goes.
OhMy

Camp Lejeune, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

sez you wrote:
Humans are the most violent species on earth, and there's no such thing as zero population growth, so as time goes by we'll see more and more violence. Just the way it goes.
Agreed.
Justin

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Oh, come on. everybody know that there is nothing but pure trash that lives in that crap hole. Every county cop and state trooper will tell you this. The county goes to those low income apartments more that any others around. When you have nothing but, low income people, and none working people, living in a development,that only drugs, stealing and God knows what else is going on. So, lets just let them all kill one another and be gone with them all.
Dave

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

After reading this story and thinking about it, I for one feel, I should say this. When people cant get along with each other and must find weapons and try to kill one another, there is a major problem, it has to be their lifes and their living condition, When you put that many low income and poor people in one spot, like that is. There is going to be problems. Here or in a big city Theses people are just getting by if and some I feel sure are totally broke and don't have grocery money. But putting them all together like that, they will get into drugs and crime and other bad stuff, which in turns brings more of theses people around.But then again, I don't want them on my street.
wise one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
After reading this story and thinking about it, I for one feel, I should say this. When people cant get along with each other and must find weapons and try to kill one another, there is a major problem, it has to be their lifes and their living condition, When you put that many low income and poor people in one spot, like that is. There is going to be problems. Here or in a big city Theses people are just getting by if and some I feel sure are totally broke and don't have grocery money. But putting them all together like that, they will get into drugs and crime and other bad stuff, which in turns brings more of theses people around.But then again, I don't want them on my street.
Darwin needs to tighten up. far to many idiots out there.
Mom of 2

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

This crime has nothing to do with how much money you have or what type home/apartment you live in. Rich or poor, it doesn't matter if you are dumb enough to pull a knife on someone you need to pay for your crime. This lady seems to be on easy street,she should be charged for attemped murder.
secert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

So when you get jumped by multiple people ranging in ages and you have no other means of protecting yourself what would you do to get them off you? I am a mother to one i be damned if i get jumped and i use what ever i can to protect myself an if it requires a knife so be it.
PURE TRASH

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

secert wrote:
So when you get jumped by multiple people ranging in ages and you have no other means of protecting yourself what would you do to get them off you? I am a mother to one i be damned if i get jumped and i use what ever i can to protect myself an if it requires a knife so be it.
SEEMS AS IF SHE WOULD FIGHT TWO MEN THAT MITE WOULD HAVE BEEN FAIR . ITS TOLD THEY HAVE BEEN HARRASING THIS COUPLE FOR MONTHS . POLICE HAVE DONE NOTHIN EVEN AFTER BEING TOLD NICOLES HUSBAND WAS N A GANG AND HAD CARRIED AND FIREARM! MAYB IF 911 WOULD HAVE ANSWERD THIER PLEA'S FOR HELP, THIS WOULD HAVE NEVER ESCALATED INTO TWO PEOPLE ALMOST LOSING THEIR LIVES . AS FOR U SECRET . THE WOMAN WHO WAS STABBED REPORTLY HAD A BRAIN TOMOR. SO WALK A MILE N SOMEONES SHOES WHEN POLICE AND APT MGRS WILL NOT HELP YOU . ALSO TOLD NICOLE IS A CONVICTED FELON NOT SUPPOSED TO LIVE THERE. SO BLAH
Ken in KC

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Geez...What has happened to Fishersville? i remember when 15 teen boys around the telephone booth by the Ammco station was considered a crime wave.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crimora man charged with attempted murder (Jun '13) Wed Ole yeah 4
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) Aug 1 Time Flys 2,546
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Jun '14 hollie 14
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) Jun '14 female 278
Hope clinic (Dec '12) Jun '14 Dear SCREWED 41
Police Look for Marijuana Bust Suspect (Apr '13) May '14 joe animal 9
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) May '14 Nitty Gritty 1 1,356

Search the Lyndhurst Forum:
•••
Lyndhurst Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lyndhurst Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Lyndhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE