Boy Helps Keep His Brother Safe, Secu...

Boy Helps Keep His Brother Safe, Secure During Police Chase

There are 22 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 6, 2013, titled Boy Helps Keep His Brother Safe, Secure During Police Chase. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Earlier this week two wanted men led police on a car chase from Waynesboro to Albemarle County with five children in the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eville

Saint Albans, WV

#22 Jun 8, 2013
I do 80 on my way to work every morning. It ain't a high speed chase unless u break 100.
sville

Lexington, VA

#23 Jun 8, 2013
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
There are plenty of people who have come from very rough situations and turn out to be very productive people. I grew up in a household with an alcoholic. I can't remember a day without them being drunk. So does that mean I'm an alcoholic? I can honestly say I've never been drunk in 33 years. I can't even stand the smell of alcohol. So you can save your bad apples for someone else.
I'm 28 and never been drunk or like the taste of beer but when I was growing up there was a party ever night with a lot of drunk people the house was always full of drunk people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Waynesboro, getting away ... (Dec '14) Mar '17 Hannah Goodman 5
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar '17 reflections 87
panhandlers by hospital (Feb '14) Feb '17 Morg 10
New? Feb '17 Aaaabbc 1
have you seen this man? (Jan '12) Feb '17 Dabs 3
Natascha Knick- September Circle trash Feb '17 Tim 2
IF someone has my full name, phone number, date... (Dec '13) Dec '13 alfredatuognstana... 2

Lyndhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyndhurst Mortgages