Mills Creek Dam Repairs Needed

Mills Creek Dam Repairs Needed

There are 1 comment on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 10, 2011, titled Mills Creek Dam Repairs Needed. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

For nearly 50 years, the Mills Creek Dam has protected hundreds of Augusta county residents from the ravage of floodwaters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Rick in Stuarts Draft

Covington, VA

#1 Mar 10, 2011
I surely hope someone is looking over Doug Wolfe's shoulder.Mr. Wolfe could not even properly build and maintain the drainage easements around my property in Stuarts Draft.I own a home on a half acre lot in Stuarts Draft and you should see it.My back yard is under water as I write this.Maybe Ken Slack should do a story about my issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Waynesboro, getting away ... (Dec '14) Mar 19 Hannah Goodman 5
News Augusta Sheriff Investigating Late Night Shooting (Sep '10) Mar 16 reflections 87
panhandlers by hospital (Feb '14) Feb 24 Morg 10
New? Feb 24 Aaaabbc 1
have you seen this man? (Jan '12) Feb 24 Dabs 3
Natascha Knick- September Circle trash Feb '17 Tim 2
IF someone has my full name, phone number, date... (Dec '13) Dec '13 alfredatuognstana... 2

Lyndhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyndhurst Mortgages