Preparations Underway for Romney-Ryan Rally in Augusta - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo...

There are 130 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Oct 3, 2012, titled Preparations Underway for Romney-Ryan Rally in Augusta - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spo.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Preparations are underway at Augusta Expoland for the big Republican rally Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sunny2468

Monroe, VA

#127 Oct 5, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
Thanks Mitt for the hour and a half drive from home compared to forty five minutes.
Soooo-what you are saying is that you are at WORK when you spend all day on NBC29/Topix replying to comments???? Nice. It's obvious why you love a liberal president. Your work ethics are the same as his--non-existent.
Sunny2468

Monroe, VA

#128 Oct 5, 2012
hondacivic wrote:
<quoted text>
The only good part will be when you learn when Inauguration is, but it won't matter. There is not enough old white males in the U.S. for Romney to win. With the 47% comment, Romney can't dig himself out of that hole.
I'm an old white female, retired and on social security, which I paid into for 40 years, and I am 100% behind the Romney/Ryan team. The 47% comment is right on. Libs can twist the comment, but we conservatives know exactly what Romney meant.

If you had been at the rally last night you would have seen that the crowd was made up of more women than men. The crowd was also made up of many young people--I was excited to see that. In watching the videos, I was struck by the fact that the liberal press covering the event made sure to limit showing the people of color present, the Latinos and all the women present, both young and old.
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#129 Oct 5, 2012
heh wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Mitt cannot deliver, Pat.
"we simply dont know what hes going to do. He could, contrary to his assurances, cut taxes by $ 5 trillion without paying for any of them. He could cut taxes by $ 5 trillion and only pay for half of them, breaking his promise of revenue neutrality. He could cut taxes by $ 5 trillion and pay for all of them, but in paying for them, he would almost certainly have to raise taxes on the middle class or cut into tax breaks like the preference for capital gains incomes that hes pledged to protect. Or he could simply abandon his tax cuts, or some portion of them. "
http://www.politifreak.com/romney-was-a-moder...
One thing is for sure -- we know what Barry is unable to do and the end result.

Time to replace him.
wow

Washington, DC

#130 Oct 5, 2012
Sunny2468 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an old white female, retired and on social security, which I paid into for 40 years, and I am 100% behind the Romney/Ryan team. The 47% comment is right on. Libs can twist the comment, but we conservatives know exactly what Romney meant.
If you had been at the rally last night you would have seen that the crowd was made up of more women than men. The crowd was also made up of many young people--I was excited to see that. In watching the videos, I was struck by the fact that the liberal press covering the event made sure to limit showing the people of color present, the Latinos and all the women present, both young and old.
Make me laugh with the rhetoric and exaggeration.
one issue voter

Palmyra, VA

#131 Oct 5, 2012
If Romney/Ryan win the morals of the country will be dictated by old men in Salt Lake City and Rome. We don't need a cultist as president and a papist as vice president. Biden is a papist too. Gary Johnson is the obvious choice, he is a true Christian, not these impostors to the faith. I guess the mainstream Republicans and Democrats would consider a Scientologist as a candidate. President Tom Cruise or President John Travolta....
Nobama

Charlottesville, VA

#132 Oct 13, 2012
Sunny2468 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm an old white female, retired and on social security, which I paid into for 40 years, and I am 100% behind the Romney/Ryan team. The 47% comment is right on. Libs can twist the comment, but we conservatives know exactly what Romney meant.
Right on lady, Romney wasn't talking about those in the 47 percent that actuall deserve the help, he was talking about the ones that choose to live off of us taxpayers and do nothing for themselves except find more ways to live free of charge when they are more capable of working then most of us.
OBAMASUCKS

Waynesboro, VA

#133 Oct 20, 2013
Obama is SATAN!
Tim

Mechanicsville, VA

#134 Oct 22, 2013
Yes, Obama is the anti-Christ
Nicole

Gordonsville, VA

#135 Oct 26, 2013
Did Romney win?
Bill

Brooklyn, NY

#136 Oct 30, 2013
Nope

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes False Advertising May 24 Lowes Not Honorin... 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Stuarts Draft, VA (Jul '10) May 20 Joseph Ellinger 13
Shenandoah Acres???? (Jun '06) May 11 BipolarBear 281
Fishersville Dentist May 7 MAP 2
False prophets of Augusta County, Va (Oct '14) Mar '15 JUST ME 4
News Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Feb '15 Speakthetruth 27
Royal Orchard Castle (Nov '07) Feb '15 Millie counts 15
More from around the web

Lyndhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]