Stuarts Draft Man Charged with Malici...

Stuarts Draft Man Charged with Malicious Wounding, Rape

There are 9 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Stuarts Draft Man Charged with Malicious Wounding, Rape. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The Waynesboro Police Department has charged a Stuarts Draft man for an attack on his girlfriend that occurred during the early morning hours of July 14, 2013 at Parkway Village Apartments.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

VampireWannaBe

Douglasville, GA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Biting her neck?
Watching too much vampire TV
Gru

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
No means NO! Just because you're dating her or married to her, DOES NOT mean that you OWN her. Get over yourself!
JJM

Beverly Hills, CA

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Worthless
WasteOfHumanDNA

Staunton, VA

#4 Jul 22, 2013
What a waste of human DNA, water and whatever other things the human body consists of. Scumbag.

Of course the above applies only if he is guilty.
The Dude

Orange, VA

#6 Jul 22, 2013
WasteOfHumanDNA wrote:
What a waste of human DNA, water and whatever other things the human body consists of.****.
Of course the above applies only if he is guilty.
Agreed, if guilty; I hope he gets gang raped in prison
unyygggh

Waynesboro, VA

#7 Jul 22, 2013
Probably just another angry scorned woman who figured to use a fake sex assault charge to get back at some guy ...
Just My Opinion

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 22, 2013
unyygggh wrote:
Probably just another angry scorned woman who figured to use a fake sex assault charge to get back at some guy ...
I don't know either of these people and I do not know their situation, but it is ignorant people like you that are a deterent for women who are truely assaulted, filing reports. How dare you assume?? You should be ashamed. This just shows your lack of respect for women! Just like the rest of us, if you weren't there, how do you know?? Why was there a bite mark, etc., on her??
sad

Markham, VA

#9 Jul 22, 2013
I get so sick of all this mess with child abuse and child molesting and domestic abuse Lets move on
G Luv

Marietta, GA

#10 Jul 22, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed, if guilty; I hope he gets gang raped in prison
Why would you wish such horrors on anyone, even if they have committed similar evils?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Department Corrections Feb 7 Failed Leadership 1
toy store Jan '18 new 1
IF someone has my full name, phone number, date... (Dec '13) Dec '13 alfredatuognstana... 2
Yahoo is asking me for a new e-mail,is this a s... (Dec '13) Dec '13 wekyvinemel 2
Favorite bank and least favorite bank?!?!? (Dec '13) Dec '13 xusydofevid 2
Is now a good time to buy a house or condo? (Dec '13) Dec '13 xikatakovixa 2
Anyone try lifelock? (Dec '13) Dec '13 guraxegebym 2

Lyndhurst Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lyndhurst Mortgages