I have two vechiles and I was wondering if I could use two different insurance

Posted in the Lyndhurst Forum

Anonymous

Anonymous Proxy

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I have two vechiles and I was wondering if I could use two different insurance companies for them.?
-
I just moved to another state and had to take my one vechile off our current policy because of changing states. So I found a cheaper company then I currently was with so I went with them. But my wife has not moved to our new residence yet she just travels back and forth to visit until things are sold at old location. So her vechile is still with the company that I switched from. I was just wondering if someone could tell me if you are able to have vechiles and carry your coverage for one with one company and coverage on the other vechile with another. I will switch her over to the new company when she is moved down here permanently. I just want to make sure that this legal and we will not get into trouble for this. If someone could please advise me on this I would appericate it.
-
SOLUTION: You can compare quotes for free from different companies at: INSUREFOREVERYBODY.INFO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndhurst Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waynesboro Lowes (Apr '13) Nov 2 Boycott Lowes 8
Waynesboro Lowes Manager Nov 2 Boycott Lowes 3
truck convoy Oct 29 jaymac 1
False prophets of Augusta County, Va Oct '14 Livn4Him 2
Waynesboro Police Investigate Fishburne Militar... (Oct '12) Oct '14 Ringer 26
Augusta Man Faces Felony Sex Charges - NBC29 WV... (Nov '12) Sep '14 Anonymous A 5
panhandlers by hospital (Feb '14) Sep '14 working tax payer 9
Lyndhurst Dating
Find my Match

Lyndhurst People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lyndhurst News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lyndhurst

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:28 pm PST