Town rallies to help boy with flesh-e...

Town rallies to help boy with flesh-eating disease

There are 3 comments on the Northwest Cable News story from Feb 24, 2006, titled Town rallies to help boy with flesh-eating disease. In it, Northwest Cable News reports that:

FERNDALE, Wash. - People in the small town of Ferndale are going all out to help Jake Finkbonner, a 6-year-old boy who has a rare fleshing-eating disease called necrotizing fasciitis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Cable News.

kaisha

Temperance, MI

#1 Feb 24, 2006
My heart goes out to this family. I heard about the accident and read up on the bacteria and all i can say is i am very sorry. keep praying and asking god for strength. I am praying for you and have asked several of my friends to do the same.
love and hopes and prayers to the family of this beautiful young man.
Pam

Greensburg, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2006
My heart breaks to see a small child suffer like this. I will pray from him also. God bless them.
Jordyn

AOL

#3 Feb 28, 2006
When I heard about young jake I knew I had to put something into action so I started a fundraiser at my school(Fairhave Middle school) to help pay for the families Medical expenses and surgeries. I pray for him too. I hope my Finkbonner Funraiser helps.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynden Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan the motorcycle repair guy Jan '16 Michele 1
Tara Ginther Dozier Jan '16 Jessica 51
Review: Games And Things Dec '15 Glenn 1
"Old Birch Bay"... (Oct '08) Sep '15 Oklblainewa 34
The Roof House Gallery (Aug '06) Sep '15 Linda Hammond 4
Looking for a good child day care facility arou... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Lorelord 1
News Police: One detained after shooting outside Sik... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Jay 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynden Mortgages