First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sexy Bailiff

AOL

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Donovan v Cullinan.
Contempt of court order.

Judge Garfunkel will wonder WTF Patty was in the paper mill parking lot lying in wait for Jennifer to arrive. Jennifer will explain the ongoing stalking and harassment Patty has been doing do her ever since finding Jen and Desire together over a year ago. The judge will tell Jen that she shouldn't have approached Patty's broke down Jeep and touched her (he'll do that with his fingers crossed of course). Jen will reaffirm the constant stalking and harassment and Garfunkel will give her a deferred sentence and once again tell her to stay far away from the Loon of Greenfield. Then he will admonish Patty for her violation of the order and ask her why she is obsessed with Jen and her boyfriend, Ray. Patty will have to decide if she wants to say all she wants is his weiner.

Case closed
Chelle

AOL

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Gawd.. I wonder if Patty will be wearing her clean flannel and fake pearls? LOL

You better believe that when I am 50, I won't be in court battling someone over petty ass crap like Patty. As bad as Patty makes Desire and Jenny out to be, you have to wonder why the hell she spends so much time wanting to see them? My November 9th isn't going to be spent in a court room with people I don't like. It's going to be spent with people I care about. Leave it to Patty to fill her world with nonsense and waste time she will never get back in her life.
Lindsay

AOL

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Regardless of the outcome, it's comedy watching Patty have this meltdown. She's providing plenty of ammo for Jen tomorrow with all the idiotic blogs she's making. Go Jen!! You rock it girl!
AOL CnC Alumni

AOL

#4 Nov 9, 2012
It obviously didn't go as planned for Patty. Her blithering posts prove it. Congratulations Jenny! Enjoy the upcoming holidays!
amazing

Nashua, NH

#5 Nov 9, 2012
No, actually the judge wants all these blogs. so thanks again !

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2012
amazing wrote:
No, actually the judge wants all these blogs. so thanks again !
which translates to NOTHING WENT MY WAY TODAY SO I NEED TO COME UP WITH SOME MORE SHIT I THINK WILL GET ME SOME FACE TIME.....:)
AOL CnC Alumni

AOL

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Maxi Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
which translates to NOTHING WENT MY WAY TODAY SO I NEED TO COME UP WITH SOME MORE SHIT I THINK WILL GET ME SOME FACE TIME.....:)
Exactly! Not to mention, the judge doesn't have to ask for blogs... he can easily access Topix from his pc and read them at his leisure... and LAUGH with us at Patty!
Plus... what good is it going to do her when Desire and Jenny had nothing to do with any of the blogs some of us made? We're not the ones being held in contempt of anything. We did it for our own laughs, shits and giggles.
dumbo

Satellite Provider

#10 Nov 14, 2012
:)
jim

AOL

#11 Nov 14, 2012
i see donovan is posting from "dumbo" and "patty" on topix today. dumbo patty. very befitting. lmao!
dumbo

Satellite Provider

#12 Nov 14, 2012
I see Belmore is posting. under Jim tonight. Must be the name of his last anal partner LOL
Dodson

Satellite Provider

#13 Nov 14, 2012
why are you accusing me of being Donovan? My name is Dodson. Were you forwarded Belmores email today?
Dodson

Satellite Provider

#14 Nov 14, 2012
I have never said my name a Donovan. I'm Patricia Dodson from Ferndale Michigan. I live with my daughter Rebecca..well up until she tossed my ass out. refuses me to see my grandson. that's why I'm jealous of Patty!!!! she sees her grandson every weekend!!!! I gawk at her Facebook ..watch those videos over and over :(
jim

AOL

#15 Nov 14, 2012
your idiotic retorts are indicative of your life. you're a clown dumbo patty.
Dodson

Satellite Provider

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Jim did you get Belmores email??
No Defense

AOL

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Dodson wrote:
Jim did you get Belmores email??
You claim to have all the Belmore passwords, so why don't you check his email and post what you find?

dumbass!
Dodson

Satellite Provider

#18 Nov 14, 2012
your a acne faced pig who spends your entire existence consumed with strangers.
yes the universal visual of a crazed lunatic behind his monitor. zits, grease and picked on, in the playground and need to take your aggressions behind the screen..where nobody can yell out "pizza face" !!
Dodson

Satellite Provider

#19 Nov 14, 2012
LOL@stinkmore is going to tell the court. " those are her AOL enemies" "ought I see and you gave those enemies info" lmfao!!!!
Dodson

Satellite Provider

#20 Nov 14, 2012
OK. now tell me how you know who they are and their identities lol
No Defense

AOL

#24 Nov 14, 2012
Dodson wrote:
OK. now tell me how you know who they are and their identities lol
Hey dumbass, you told him who everyone was, or at least who you thought they were. You told him the identities way back when you were still seeing him, even showing him your pic collection of AOL chatters. You told him these people were your "AOL enemies". DUH!
United States

Satellite Provider

#25 Nov 14, 2012
who made the blog after the hearing and based on information you received from who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lyndeborough Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you saying there is a video ? 11 hr Sharon 27
Donovan's Facebook 17 hr Yepitsme 11
Alert! ISIL has sent message to Obama ! Thu Burt Rambeau 3
Praise Allah ! next time the stalking holds! Thu Burt Rambeau 1
Dmitry Rogozin on Patty's Facebook has got the ... Thu Yepitsme 22
We see the jealousy dripping again Jan 28 Sharon 4
russian spy ring broken up Jan 28 Burt Rambeau 2

Lyndeborough News Video

Lyndeborough Dating
Find my Match