Lynchburg company to close after almo...

Lynchburg company to close after almost 130 years

There are 1 comment on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from May 26, 2012, titled Lynchburg company to close after almost 130 years. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

May 26, 2012 -- A company that has been in Lynchburg for almost 130 years will close its doors soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

forfuksake

Chicago, IL

#1 May 26, 2012
Oh wow. A company, 130 years! I hear a new company is opening their doors soon. There's somebody with a gun who's going to shoot someone else. There's a winning lottery ticket that will be sold soon...if i knew the name of the company I would send them a check for whatever amount they wanted to stay open. There's this guy in lynchburg that will give you a million bucks if you ask him for it.

Just a name would have been good!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racial Justice Week Kicks Of In Lynchburg 2 hr Rutherford Jenkins 8
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Jul 22 empson 24
miller park pool (Jun '14) Jul 19 mike lacks 14
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jul 8 Katherine dean 238
Debate: Marijuana - Lynchburg, VA (Sep '10) Jul 8 Chayse 21
David Jackson? ?? Jul '15 just wondering 1
spoon babies dna Jul '15 EJsdna 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages