Fleet Launches Enema Product With Gay Market In Mind

Apr 19, 2010 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.portfolio.com

Now that we as a culture have become inured to marketing for such once-taboo topics as erectile dysfunction, personal lubrication and manscaping, get ready for the ad world to literally hit bottom.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Apr 10

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 19, 2010
 
The proof is finally there for the world to see...
all those straight people crying gross..when speaking of gays and their anal sex. well waddya know....it appears that you straighties are enjoying quite a bit of anal sex...LOL

your secret is out. Thank you Fleet!
Not Duped

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 19, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

sactownguy wrote:
The proof is finally there for the world to see...
all those straight people crying gross..when speaking of gays and their anal sex. well waddya know....it appears that you straighties are enjoying quite a bit of anal sex...LOL
your secret is out. Thank you Fleet!
I guess they'll have to change the name of the resulting health problems "Kinky People's Bowel Syndrome." And Depends can come out with ads to market their diapers to people who suffer leaking fecal matter from over stretched and damaged sphincter muscles.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 20, 2010
 
I have had many colonoscopies over the years, due to colon cancer (and no "Not Duped", I do not participate in anal sex, and never have. It's been passed down generation to generation in my family). When I was preparing for the most recent one, my doctor told me I could no longer use Fleets because they had been pulled from the shelves. I have not bothered to investigate the reasons, as I follow my doctors' advice and have no reason to consider Fleets for any other purpose. Anyway, my advice to gay folks is to not use the product or any of their products until more is known. Let the straights use them for a while and see if there is any danger. Better they be the lab rats than us.

Since: Jun 07

Hampton, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 20, 2010
 
I can onlyreport as a RN, but I did use one two days ago on a resident in the long term care I work in. They haven't been pulled as far as my local Walgrens knows about as they are still on the shelves.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 20, 2010
 
marcy wrote:
I can onlyreport as a RN, but I did use one two days ago on a resident in the long term care I work in. They haven't been pulled as far as my local Walgrens knows about as they are still on the shelves.
That's strange. My doctor specifically told me they had been pulled from the market. And my local Walgreens told me they don't carry it any longer. Strange indeed.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 20, 2010
 
FYI, Fleet recalled their over the counter oral sodium phosphate products, which were used in preparation for colonsocopy, at the end of 2008, when they were linked to multiple cases of kidney damage and failure. As far as I know, neither of these products were returned to the market but none of their other product lines were affected ...
http://fightcolorectalcancer.org/research_new...

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 20, 2010
 
Rick in Kansas wrote:
FYI, Fleet recalled their over the counter oral sodium phosphate products, which were used in preparation for colonsocopy, at the end of 2008, when they were linked to multiple cases of kidney damage and failure. As far as I know, neither of these products were returned to the market but none of their other product lines were affected ...
http://fightcolorectalcancer.org/research_new...
All the more reason to let the straights use their products, and for gays to abstain, and use alternatives. Let the straights be the lab rats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lynchburg Forum right now

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 16 hr Annie 1,349
Tharp Funeral Home Price Gouging 17 hr Dont Die In Lynchburg 1
Alter Ego on timberlake Rd (Jun '13) Apr 14 Happy with New 7
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
Central trucking company Apr 12 Mayday 1
Is Liberty University the ruination of Lynchburg? Apr 3 gonesouth 2
Truck driver Mar 31 May 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••