Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Judged:

That's racist , just because we are african American or biracial doesnt make us lazy ??? I don't understand what we do wrong
Gail King

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

Judged:

The fact that they are so loud and rude is worse than the fact that most are lazy and on welfare.(And, yes, I am a grocery store cashier, so I do know a lot more blacks get food stamps than whites) Where does this sense of entitlement come from? News flash, we don't owe you anything! Sorry our ancestors were pieces of shit slave owners, but that's not us and that's not now. So stop acting so damn rude to white people all you racist black folks in Lynchburg, you truly are the only bad thing about this city.
Marc

Forest, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

Judged:

this post is wrong in so many ways, and an example of why the internet is full of filth at times

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

richard wellner73 wrote:
<quoted text>
We could not agree more! Why are we letting these white inbreds ruin this city ?
true

Since: May 10

Staunton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2011

Judged:

richard wellner73 wrote:
Another black thug robbery attempt today..these animals need to be shot dead for this nonsense.
Thuggery has nothing to do with color. If more people carried guns to defend themselves against these clowns doing the crimes then natural Darwinism would eventually weed out the thugs.
Gail King

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

I heard that they might start drug testing welfare recipients in Va. I think that would be a great start on cutting down on the drug habits that us tax payers are supporting by giving these cockroaches free food, housing, health care and so on. However, it still won't get rid of the pieces of trash that are too stupid or lazy too take a shower, put on some deodorant, brush their teeth and at least try to be presentable enough to get a damn job, and maybe they could stop popping out babies that they have no way of supporting. What about those people, what can be done about them? Forced showers and sterilization anyone?
Goerge washington

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

I am sick and tired of people abusing the welfare sytem. They buy their kids 100 dollar shoes and when they go groshery shopping, they only buy high end foods like 12 dollar steaks. Why should we the taxpayers be forced to buy .98 cent frozen microwavable dinners while those lazy people on welfare live a life of luxury?
concerned

Madison Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2011

I'm expecting Friday Cheers to return to main street in 2012.This huge open space, hot as hell, just isn't working.The main st. events were much more fun!
Lynchburg area native

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Judged:

I am really surprised by the comments in this post. I work in the health care field and I see just as many white people sucking the system dry as black. I live in a neighborhood that is mostly white (I'm black) and my welcoming was a pastor showing us that he carries a gun. He was also nice enough to show us his permit. Disrespect goes both ways in this race war. It's really sad to me that at this day and age we still argue about that. What about the people who are trying to take away our public praying rights? What about the fact that same sex marriages and relationships have more rights than heterosexuals? What about the simple fact that our "black" and "white" races are going to soon be the minority? I've never seen a difference in blood color or pain levels.

All I can say is that there are some really ignorant people living in Lynchburg if they are still caught up in the race hating game.

Since: Aug 10

Madison Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2011

David you need a hobby
Cali Princess

Northridge, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

I find it difficult to hold back my laughter that David Rose calls black people ignorant when he can't even spell the simplest and most elementary of words. How about you get an education and then talk to us about ignorance?
fedup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2011

Judged:

I have met plenty of these animals having kids to get on welfare. They don't love those kids. The kids go without and are beaten with belts. Thugs surround white people's cars in parking lots. They stink, wear their pants halfway down and their hats on crooked. If they have cars, the sound system cost more than the car. The sounds of graphic profanity come blasting out at stop signals. Send them back to hell where they came from. They don't deserve to take up space here.
Proud to be white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2011

Judged:

You're right, fedup. I was in walmart yesterday and there were 2 negros with 4 kids and the man was beating the little boy in front of everybody. Apparently the boy had gotten too far ahead of them or something. I called the cops on them and gave a description of them. The mother should be locked up too for letting her little boy get beaten. It's no wonder negros turn out the way they do if that's considered an acceptable way of raising children. The only reason Obama turned out alright is because his black sperm donor wasn't in his life and he was raised by his white family. Obama is not black, he is mulatto, and thank God for that.
flashlight

Longs, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

people who live in glass houses should keep their mouth shut.you all are just a step away from the very same people you are categorizing,sabatouging,stere otyping.You are the cause.Think about it for a time.Ifyou haven't the guts to heip the members of our family or pray for our family members.why criticize them.(by the way there are more white people on food stamps than any other race of people).White people are the most hated people on this planet.And the nastiest.Itis the same for black people.The enemy comes to steal,kill and destroy.You are doing this to black people and black people are doing it to you.So find faith,hope and love in Jesus.
confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

What's up with every white girl in this city having black kids? It's like a freaking epidemic around here. I love to see a white chick with a white baby nowadays. It really makes my day. Keep the white race strong and pure ladies!
Greg

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Kill these stinking spooks
Harold B

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

This city stinks of black ignorance and laziness
It is time to put these animals back in the cage.
Barrymustgo

Forest, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2011

Judged:

Fact: a black has a 99.5% chance of getting public assistance before their 18th birthday.

Fact: a white has a 00.5% chance of getting public assistance before their 18th birthday.

Look it up if you doubt it, facts from Census Bureau.

Do the math.
bossydog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Judged:

As a retired mail carrier, I can guarantee the above statistics are incorrect.I delivered food stamps for YEARS, and they had to be signed for.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of153
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 2 hr Pete 2,536
does anyone know groy? Tue Renaldo 2
miller park pool Tue hooded warrior 7
Review: Romp n' Roll Jul 4 Anonymous 1
20 dead, more trapped in 2 India building colla... Jun 29 jaanvi rajput 1
Consumer Inflation Hits Highest Level Since 201... Jun 28 Go Blue Forever 1
Lynrocten thieves revealed!! Teresa Humphries a... (May '13) Jun 28 Internet tough guy 64
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••