Ruck's Mobile Car Wash Service.

Ruck's Mobile Car Wash Service.

Posted in the Lynchburg Forum

Piggle Wiggle

Staunton, VA

#1 May 12, 2012
I'm not sure if this company is legally liscensed to be in business (I'm going to find out Monday) BUT BEWARE OF THEM..

The guys name is Elvis and they go to where you work and wash cars in the lot... He's been in business doing this for a while...White Van.

He was out on Timberlake last Friday where I work..and I let him clean my GMC Jimmy. HE BROKE MY SIDE MIRROR OFF, then the knucklehead tried to tape it back on!!! AND HE DIDN'T OWN UP TO IT AND TELL ME. I suspect he was hoping I'd get in it and drive down the road and not suspect he really was the one who did it.

Evidently what happened is he backed up beside it and hit my vehicle breaking off the mirror.

Parts for a Jimmy arn't cheap.

He works on a cash basis... IF I find monday he's not legally liscensed...I'm trying to have him shut down. I suspect he is not liscensed, bonded, or insured to cover his "accidents"...

I am really angry he was not man enough to just tell me. I WILL get even with him.

BEWARE OF HE COMES AROUND WANTING TO CLEAN YOUR VEHICLE!!!
Dickerson Mobile Car Wash

Forest, VA

#3 Sep 13, 2012
On our slow days, we pass out flyers and today we went into a business on Boonsboro Rd, and the lady said we were a couple days late, because she had just had her car washed by a man named Elvis from Ruck's Mobile Car Wash. This was the first time I had heard of this mobile car wash, so I decided to come home and google them just to see who he was and this post was the only one I saw. The only reason I'm posting is because I don't want people to mistake us for him. We too, have a white van but we ARE NOT affiliated with him. We are licensed and insured and we always keep proof of both in our van. I don't know this man or any of his workers, so I can't say anything good or bad about him. Just wanted people to know that we are a different mobile service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Sun Tim Beasley 248
heat and air contractors Apr 30 Hot 1
Liberty University Apr 27 Retired FSGT 1
Shelby Campbell Apr 2 Remo Williams 1
BLM burning cows alive Mar '16 grow your own food 1
1st and 2nd Amendments Mar '16 grow your own food 1
Debate: Marijuana - Lynchburg, VA (Sep '10) Feb '16 heros11111 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages