Lynchburg murder trial begins

Lynchburg murder trial begins

There are 2 comments on the WSLS-TV Roanoke story from Jul 16, 2012, titled Lynchburg murder trial begins. In it, WSLS-TV Roanoke reports that:

Raheem Johnson, 19, is charged with murder as well as burglary, robbery and firearms charges in the April 2011 death of Timothy Irving, 20, in Irving's Graves Mill Road apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSLS-TV Roanoke.

Yes for death penalty

Portage, MI

#1 Jul 17, 2012
I hope they reinstate the death penalty for juveniles that murder people. This greasy looking piece of shit killed a man while his 2 year old son watched. I say fry this nasty, evil waste of human life and be done with him for good. I hope his parents are reading this so they know what a piss poor job they did of raising this thing that they call a son. If they're lucky, they're already dead and don't have to see what a terrible job they did as parents. Now, to the murderer, raheed or what ever the fuck your stupid ass name is, hurry up and die so you can rot in hell.

Huntington, IN

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Timmy was my cousin i had just left their apartment a day before the shooting i was suppose to stay another night but my mom woundnt l3t me and im happy she didnt i dont think i would have lived if i saw this with my own eyes RIP timmy i love you cuz gone but never forgotten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
History of Coleman Falls (Dec '08) Mar 16 g smith 5
Lazy white people (Aug '13) Feb '18 Hello 39
White woman lookin for black man (Apr '13) Feb '18 Dougs75 45
What happened to the Blair Products Company Fro... (May '07) Jan '18 Janice52 262
christians helped elect the ANTICHRIST (Jun '17) Jan '18 Poster Child for ... 6
Man Jan '18 creak 2
cop shoots woman Nov '17 bulk 3

Lynchburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages