Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21639 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Anymore its how vast a CEO s network of lobbyists are as well.If his lobbyists can get special favors from politicians no matter dem or rep, if he can save a company 50 million dollars in tax liability its worth paying the ceo half that.
That's what peons like canton NEVER can see. Theyll never read books to find that the Fair Tax would negate all that Bullshitt. Theyd sooner just take everyone's money and divide it up evenly cause somehow its their belief that they too will live like Doctors and Lawyers all of a sudden.
That's another part about people like Canton. They can't do the math to realize that if we divide up Bill Gates 75 billion dollar fortune it only amounts to 231 bucks per person in the US. Woot.... I guess Canton would be livin high on the hog with 231 bucks but ffor normal people that won't go far.
Not to mention that even if some benevolent company divided that CEO's pay among the workers, the CEO would leave. It's the CEO that creates the work for the producers. Then when a competitor hires that CEO and takes the business away from his former company, all those workers would be out of a job.

Yes, a CEO does have political ties. He or she has business ties. He or she has international ties. It's all those ties that make a CEO more valuable. It's years and years of work called Climbing Up The Ladder. Those who get to the top of that ladder earn the highest salary.
Pops

Fort Thomas, KY

#21640 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the more time goes by the less I wonder why Canton Ohio and that whole part of the country looks like its straight out of the 19th century. Everyone there is so totally backward minded.
And yet Canton Ohio is surrounded by farms. Amazing that 'Canton' is so clueless.
.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#21641 Oct 31, 2013
Go to any city around there though and the mindset is mindboggling. Akron, Massilon, East Liverpool. At least in Sugar Creek you could expect to step back in time a century or so. But the others too now???
Old Guy

Dayton, OH

#21642 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy as hell. I grew up on a farm too and i still own the 400 acres my gr gr grandpa put together when he got home from the civil war.
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah the more time goes by the less I wonder why Canton Ohio and that whole part of the country looks like its straight out of the 19th century. Everyone there is soo totally backward minded.
Yes, I hear that there are some folks that haven't progressed much since the fall of the Confederacy.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#21643 Oct 31, 2013
The difference is going back in time when you go to Sugar Creek was to a time there was a mutual respect between everyone and going back in time in Canton is to the time unions controlled everything. You can keep that shitt.
TrustFundCryBaby

Canton, OH

#21644 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You see everything as lifes lottery. Most times its obvious who deserves to NOT win. That being you.
You won, huh? Tell it to the last two presidential elections. I grew up working on a farm also. You and Pops go flap your chops to that one. The bottom line is you got handed a huge amount of money in the form of land. Now cry about how the working man is a free loader or some other anti-American garbage you have no right to have an opinion on. I EARNED everything I own. You and your hand me down success story? Not so much.
ByeByeTeaBaggy

Canton, OH

#21645 Oct 31, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>And yet Canton Ohio is surrounded by farms. Amazing that 'Canton' is so clueless.
.
Clueless to what, old clown? You just say words for something to do. You never have a point. Every post goes over your head and you flap your jowls about nothing, always. I grew up working on a farm, you stammering moron. The only one on here who is clueless is you to the fact that you are a Republican and you to the fact that you really don't have anything against Obama other than the color of his skin and what yet another proven to be bullsh1t tea bagger emailed newsletter told you to think.
Old Guy

Dayton, OH

#21647 Oct 31, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
The difference is going back in time when you go to Sugar Creek was to a time there was a mutual respect between everyone...
Yes, mutual respect is a wonderful thing. How was it you greeted me earlier this evening?
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crazy as hell.

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#21648 Oct 31, 2013
TrustFundCryBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
You won, huh? Tell it to the last two presidential elections. I grew up working on a farm also. You and Pops go flap your chops to that one. The bottom line is you got handed a huge amount of money in the form of land. Now cry about how the working man is a free loader or some other anti-American garbage you have no right to have an opinion on. I EARNED everything I own. You and your hand me down success story? Not so much.
So what is it you own? Besides a big ole tank of hateraide and envy juice?

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#21649 Oct 31, 2013
ByeByeTeaBaggy wrote:
The rest of us have a little more respect for ourselves.
so much so you're gonna live the rest of your life poor.
Who freaking gives a toss

Marengo, OH

#21650 Nov 1, 2013
This thread is completely inconsequential, there is really no need for it to keep polluting the boards.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21651 Nov 1, 2013
ByeByeTeaBaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless to what, old clown? You just say words for something to do. You never have a point. Every post goes over your head and you flap your jowls about nothing, always. I grew up working on a farm, you stammering moron. The only one on here who is clueless is you to the fact that you are a Republican and you to the fact that you really don't have anything against Obama other than the color of his skin and what yet another proven to be bullsh1t tea bagger emailed newsletter told you to think.
Nothing against DumBama but the color of his skin?

No wonder you're a liberal. Totally clueless.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#21652 Nov 1, 2013
ByeByeTeaBaggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless to what, old clown? You just say words for something to do. You never have a point. Every post goes over your head and you flap your jowls about nothing, always. I grew up working on a farm, you stammering moron. The only one on here who is clueless is you to the fact that you are a Republican and you to the fact that you really don't have anything against Obama other than the color of his skin and what yet another proven to be bullsh1t tea bagger emailed newsletter told you to think.
you are an idiot.

plain and simple

Obama makes George Bush look like George Washington in comparison to the communist in chief.

as you flap your jowls, know 1/2 this country is going to refuse to hear or listen to you.

and you laugh about voting majority, and I say bring your ID or no vote for you. Wait till REAL citizens start policing and enforcing voting laws.

I laugh about the shocked face on you when 1/2 the country gives your new laws the bird, and refuses them.

Your side does not include 1/2 the military, or even close.

your outlandish cries of ineptness and treason will be handled accordingly.

You were not born to demand other neighbor humans raise you, or you them. You were born to teach young humans how to survive on their own.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#21653 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
plain and simple
Obama makes George Bush look like George Washington in comparison to the communist in chief.
as you flap your jowls, know 1/2 this country is going to refuse to hear or listen to you.
and you laugh about voting majority, and I say bring your ID or no vote for you. Wait till REAL citizens start policing and enforcing voting laws.
I laugh about the shocked face on you when 1/2 the country gives your new laws the bird, and refuses them.
Your side does not include 1/2 the military, or even close.
your outlandish cries of ineptness and treason will be handled accordingly.
You were not born to demand other neighbor humans raise you, or you them. You were born to teach young humans how to survive on their own.
The ability to convince yourself of your own lies is something you have mastered in.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21654 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
plain and simple
Obama makes George Bush look like George Washington in comparison to the communist in chief.
as you flap your jowls, know 1/2 this country is going to refuse to hear or listen to you.
and you laugh about voting majority, and I say bring your ID or no vote for you. Wait till REAL citizens start policing and enforcing voting laws.
I laugh about the shocked face on you when 1/2 the country gives your new laws the bird, and refuses them.
Your side does not include 1/2 the military, or even close.
your outlandish cries of ineptness and treason will be handled accordingly.
You were not born to demand other neighbor humans raise you, or you them. You were born to teach young humans how to survive on their own.
Yep. And it's already starting:

CLEVELAND — From the families who rely on food stamps to the charities who provide hot meals, millions are bracing for major cuts to the food stamp program.

Friday, the Supplemental Nutrition and Assistance Program, or SNAP, will see cuts across the board.

The changes will affect 1.8 million Ohioans who receive nearly
$3 billion in food benefits.

A family of four will lose about $36 a month, or about 20 meals.

“My boyfriend, the father of my children, just lost his job. Food stamps are the only way we can have food in our home,” said Amanda Weinman, who is a mother of three.

Charities are already seeing a spike in numbers at their facilities as people begin looking for ways to feed their families.

“Everyone who came into the hunger center today were like,‘my food stamps are being cut, my food stamps are being cut,’ and we don’t know what we’re going to do,” said Sister Corita Ambro of St. Augustine’s Catholic Church in Tremont.

Sister Ambro and the volunteers at the Hunger Center in Tremont serve three free hot meals each day. She says this is an especially bad time of year for the cuts because of the cold winter months and holidays.

Last year they fed 18,000 people on Thanksgiving Day alone.

http://fox8.com/2013/10/31/food-stamp-cuts-ki...

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#21655 Nov 1, 2013
There'll probably be riots if Europe was any indication of when handouts got cut.
SouthofReality

Canton, OH

#21656 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are an idiot.
plain and simple
Obama makes George Bush look like George Washington in comparison to the communist in chief.
as you flap your jowls, know 1/2 this country is going to refuse to hear or listen to you.
and you laugh about voting majority, and I say bring your ID or no vote for you. Wait till REAL citizens start policing and enforcing voting laws.
I laugh about the shocked face on you when 1/2 the country gives your new laws the bird, and refuses them.
Your side does not include 1/2 the military, or even close.
your outlandish cries of ineptness and treason will be handled accordingly.
You were not born to demand other neighbor humans raise you, or you them. You were born to teach young humans how to survive on their own.
I laugh at the fact that you parrot my comments so much that you obviously admire my ability to slam you in the feeble mouth with the cold hard facts. "Flap your jowls" to that one, b1tch boy. I also laugh whenever you make predictions about anything, as you have been wrong 100% of the time. Hey, how did that whole Texas turning into several states thing you predicted turn out? How about those armed riots in the streets you predicted if Romney didn't win? How about that fiscal cliff thing you were yammering about that would bring the end of civilization. On and on, you just keep looking dumber and dumber. The only traitors we see are the "Patriots" who claimed they were going to flee the country if they didn't get their spoiled little b1tch boy way. Take yourself for instance. Of course, you don't have the balls to back up anything you say so dance, little dwarf. Dance for the amusement of the forum.
UDintEARNthatBoy

Canton, OH

#21657 Nov 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text> so much so you're gonna live the rest of your life poor.
I'm reading your ignorance from a 70" hi-def hooked up to a $6000 pc. Boo hoo. Poor little me. Neither of which my mommy and daddy handed to me. I think the fact that I was calling you out as just another hand me down success story, riding on your mom and dad's hard work, months before you mentioned you had everything in your life handed to you speaks volumes.
TruckOff

Canton, OH

#21658 Nov 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. And it's already starting:
CLEVELAND — From the families who rely on food stamps to the charities who provide hot meals, millions are bracing for major cuts to the food stamp program.
Friday, the Supplemental Nutrition and Assistance Program, or SNAP, will see cuts across the board.
The changes will affect 1.8 million Ohioans who receive nearly
$3 billion in food benefits.
A family of four will lose about $36 a month, or about 20 meals.
“My boyfriend, the father of my children, just lost his job. Food stamps are the only way we can have food in our home,” said Amanda Weinman, who is a mother of three.
Charities are already seeing a spike in numbers at their facilities as people begin looking for ways to feed their families.
“Everyone who came into the hunger center today were like,‘my food stamps are being cut, my food stamps are being cut,’ and we don’t know what we’re going to do,” said Sister Corita Ambro of St. Augustine’s Catholic Church in Tremont.
Sister Ambro and the volunteers at the Hunger Center in Tremont serve three free hot meals each day. She says this is an especially bad time of year for the cuts because of the cold winter months and holidays.
Last year they fed 18,000 people on Thanksgiving Day alone.
http://fox8.com/2013/10/31/food-stamp-cuts-ki...
Yah, let's get all these people off these food stamps right now. You know, by making the greedy, bloated "job creators" you love sucking off on a daily basis, pay people a wage they can live off of. Walked right into that one, good buddy?
LazyRichBoy

Canton, OH

#21659 Nov 1, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it you own? Besides a big ole tank of hateraide and envy juice?
We own the country you and your greedy racist Tea Bagger buddies lost.

No envy. Just don't want to hear some prissy @ssed rich boy like you, telling hard working tax payers like myself what they should or shouldn't do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddie Vincent 15 hr buckwheat 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr OMTE 20,386
Obama now wants this country to Unite 18 hr NAWP 11
Melania Trump a Tranny??? 19 hr you are a DF 13
Indict Hillary 21 hr AmericanGraffiti 100
News Running mate for Clinton, Elizabeth Warren offe... Sat davy 23
Adult Children Ignore Me (Sep '13) Sat Sad Mom 55

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages