xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15724 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Zebra? You are a mess.
The entire country is talking about this, but the President of the United States shouldn't? You are a racist, ignorant, fool who would be complaining just as loud about his "lack of leadership" if he didn't address it.
Is this the quote from the President Obama that has you so outraged? "'We’re going to have to come together and take meaningful action to prevent more tragedies like this, regardless of the politics,' said Obama, the father of two girls."
And what's he going to do? Find a phone booth, put on his cape and save the world?

No, instead, HE IS making politics out of this. And you on the left will stick up for him no matter what he says or does. Robots.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15725 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about going after the weapon INSTEAD of the people. Thinking people can develop a response that addresses multiple facets of a problem.
So let's hear what a truck driver would do about our children getting slaughtered in our elementary schools.
Oh, what I would do is try and stop the sales of assault weapons. That will stop all these school shootings.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15726 Dec 16, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that firearms are the least used weapon for intentional homicides in the United States?
Here's a handy chart showing the weapons used in intentional homicides 1975-2005, if you're interested in more current data and don't mind waving through a pdf, I can grab you the WHO data for more recent years.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/homicide/wea...
Read slower. I said the weapon that was least used which is assault rifles. More people get killed with baseball bats than assault rifles in this country. Actually, more than all rifles put together.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15727 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's he going to do? Find a phone booth, put on his cape and save the world?
No, instead, HE IS making politics out of this. And you on the left will stick up for him no matter what he says or does. Robots.
You are the one making politics out of this. You are the one using this tragedy as a reason to spew your racist hate toward our President. You are an angry, sad, little man.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15728 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, what I would do is try and stop the sales of assault weapons. That will stop all these school shootings.
It would make them slower and less lethal. But you want the ability to kill as many kindergarten kids per minute as you can.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15729 Dec 16, 2012
...you're aware that the chart also demonstrates non-handheld firearms and blunt objects, which would contain baseball bats.

It doesn't seem to back the rather specific claim that baseball bats kill more than all manner of rifles, though if you like I can try and unpack some of the DOJ data for you?

I'm really interested, where, if anywhere, you're getting your data? It seems to be rather blue skyed...
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#15730 Dec 16, 2012
oh goodie the high and mighty Caucasian basher is giving us another racist scolding.... who feels timid? anyone?
Thomas Scutillo

West Union, OH

#15731 Dec 16, 2012
not our fault your grass hut witch doctor sold you to cotton farmers cause your tribal chief was to lazy to feed you
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15733 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It would make them slower and less lethal. But you want the ability to kill as many kindergarten kids per minute as you can.
These kids were killed by handguns.

What I want is equal protection against criminals be they five in a gang or three beating down my door to get into my house. If criminals have machine guns, then we should have machine guns too. Equal firepower.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#15734 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one making politics out of this. You are the one using this tragedy as a reason to spew your racist hate toward our President. You are an angry, sad, little man.
I can't make politics out of this because I'm not a politician. It doesn't matter what I say here because I can't change laws. You don't know the difference?

I don't need this tragedy to hate DumBama, I hated him the day he took office and will continue hating the Communist until his last day in office.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15735 Dec 16, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
o brilliant one

ever heard of a shot gun? 1 shot 10 people at that range

ever heard of a car? drive it through the wall

ever heard of a machete? or sword?

why don;t we ban spoons & forks and mandate chop styx?
spoons make people fat because they shovel it in.

ask NYC...soda limit is 12oz

sound crazy?

it is crazy.

we need to ban crazy & evil people.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#15736 Dec 16, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure that firearms are the least used weapon for intentional homicides in the United States?
Here's a handy chart showing the weapons used in intentional homicides 1975-2005, if you're interested in more current data and don't mind waving through a pdf, I can grab you the WHO data for more recent years.
more people every year drown in pools than shot with guns in the USA.

what is really the largest killer is women and their doctors.

Abortions have killed more since the 70's than guns have including all war the USA fought in.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15737 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What I want is equal protection against criminals be they five in a gang or three beating down my door to get into my house. If criminals have machine guns, then we should have machine guns too. Equal firepower.
Once again, you have your facts wrong.

The victims of the shooting were shot multiple times by a rifle, a medical examiner said Saturday, and Dr. H. Wayne Carver said the deaths are classified as homicides. Police began releasing the identities of the dead.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/16/at-least...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15738 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't make politics out of this because I'm not a politician. It doesn't matter what I say here because I can't change laws. You don't know the difference?
I don't need this tragedy to hate DumBama, I hated him the day he took office and will continue hating the Communist until his last day in office.
Exactly. You hate him to the point you will use the deaths of children to try to demonize him. What a dark place your heart is.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15739 Dec 16, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
o brilliant one
ever heard of a shot gun? 1 shot 10 people at that range
ever heard of a car? drive it through the wall
ever heard of a machete? or sword?
why don;t we ban spoons & forks and mandate chop styx?
spoons make people fat because they shovel it in.
ask NYC...soda limit is 12oz
sound crazy?
it is crazy.
we need to ban crazy & evil people.
If I were you, I would be very careful calling for a ban on crazy and evil people.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15740 Dec 16, 2012
Police: Indiana man threatened killings at elementary school

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/brea...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15741 Dec 16, 2012
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw a Hitchcock movie once where the victim got offed by a leg of lamb.

I'm surprised they still sell em at the butcher shop. They're right there in the cooler, next to the cleavers.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15742 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
People die by the tens of thousands in vehicle accidents every year.

People have a Constitutional right to travel enshrined in the First Amendment. However, people do not have a unfettered Constitutional right to travel by motorized vehicle. To provide for the public welfare, states are free to impose reasonable regulations and restrictions upon the Constitutional right to travel.

The right to bear arms contained in the 2nd Amendment is no different, and the Supreme Court has already stated so.

You're full of crap.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#15743 Dec 16, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that happening to you on a monthly basis?

Hell, space aliens might come into my house tonight and zap me with a super dee duper disintegrator ray gun too. Does that mean I should have a right to one too?

How bout this?

Hone your skills with that glock, spend a few g's on a state of the art security system,a couple of well trained dogs, and some self defense training and sleep tightly.

The President is not out to take away your rights. You simply don't understand them.

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#15744 Dec 16, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
People die by the tens of thousands in vehicle accidents every year.
People have a Constitutional right to travel enshrined in the First Amendment. However, people do not have a unfettered Constitutional right to travel by motorized vehicle. To provide for the public welfare, states are free to impose reasonable regulations and restrictions upon the Constitutional right to travel.
The right to bear arms contained in the 2nd Amendment is no different, and the Supreme Court has already stated so.
You're full of crap.
woof
McDonald v. Chicago

McDonald v. Chicago, 561 US 3025 (2010), was a landmark decision of the Supreme Court of the United States that determined whether the Second Amendment applies to the individual states. The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. The decision cleared up the uncertainty left in the wake of District of Columbia v. Heller as to the scope of gun rights in regard to the states.

Initially the Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit had upheld a Chicago ordinance banning the possession of handguns as well as other gun regulations affecting rifles and shotguns, citing United States v. Cruikshank, Presser v. Illinois, and Miller v. Texas. The petition for certiorari was filed by Alan Gura, the attorney who had successfully argued Heller, and Chicago-area attorney David G. Sigale. The Second Amendment Foundation and the Illinois State Rifle Association sponsored the litigation on behalf of several Chicago residents, including retiree Otis McDonald.

The oral arguments took place on March 2, 2010. On June 28, 2010, the Supreme Court, in a 5–4 decision, reversed the Seventh Circuit's decision, holding that the Second Amendment was incorporated under the Fourteenth Amendment thus protecting those rights from infringement by local governments. It then remanded the case back to Seventh Circuit to resolve conflicts between certain Chicago gun restrictions and the Second Amendment.

Decision

Writing for the majority, Justice Alito held that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment incorporates the Second Amendment right recognized in Heller. Writing a concurring opinion, Justice Thomas reached the same conclusion regarding the incorporation issue on different grounds: Privileges or Immunities Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. The plurality decision also reaffirmed that certain firearms restrictions mentioned in District of Columbia v. Heller are assumed permissible and not directly dealt with in this case. Such restrictions include those to "prohibit...the possession of firearms by felons or mentally ill" and "laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cincinnati-area hospital closes suddenly 4 hr DebtSlave 9
Cleveland Prank 17 hr always 4
Coalition plan hopes to reduce Ohio LGBT youth ... 22 hr DNF 15
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Chuck 19,285
Dangerous Motorcycle Gang in Cincinnati (Aug '09) Mon Dianne 8,080
No Charges For Farm Owner in Cow Beating Video (Jul '10) Mon cheapo 16
Kristen Renee Sun Bartleymic 2

Lynchburg Jobs

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE