|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. When libs try to credit DumBama for any slight improvement in the economy, I always ask what policy did DumBama put in place to deserve such credit? Usually never get an answer.
Yes, if DumBama won his first election and spent the entire four years in Hawaii not doing a thing, business would continue as usual. Investors would look for opportunity. Workers would continue to contribute to their IRA in the stock market.
A President can't control an economy. All he can do is make it more or less inviting for business to be conducted. So the question is, what did DumBama do to make the economy better or what did he do to retard it's growth? I can point to several policies that kept it as the slowest growth since WWII, but libs can't tell me what he's done to grow or take credit for it improving even slightly.
Funny. You claim Kasich is responsible for new jobs in Ohio, yet you have never offered a single action by Kasich that was responsible for that. That's ok for you, I guess.

I'll go first. Obama rescued the American Automobile Industry.

Your turn.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>THIS President is refusing to meet 1/4 of the way let alone 1/2 of the way. He is a NON-Christian, Marxist, narccisistic ass & he is GOOD at promising roses & delivering marigolds it.
What does his religion have to do with anything?

And he doesn't have to meet half way. He just won a big election in which over half the people in the country endorsed his way. The GOP needs to meet him. That's how winning and losing works.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops.
Not everybody on the planet shakes hands to greet one another, especially when the person you're greeting is a head of state.
Remember when GWB had to duck a flying shoe?
The guy who threw it didn't use his shoe simply because he didn't have a rock.
woof
Pops thinks that anyone drinking anything but a Hudepohl is being disrespectful.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Electing a Republican to the Ohio Secretary of State's office is like executing a Power of Attorney to your estranged ex-wife.

woof

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Why It Matters......

What's a supermajority and why does it matter? www.plunderbund.com/2012/11/26/whats-a-superm...

4 days ago ... 14 votes. That's how close Democrats are to avoiding something just shy of the worst-case-scenario in the Ohio statehouse.... Now, with 60 seats, they could bring fetal personhood and Right to Work to the voters ... It's also why it's so important to counter Jon Husted's efforts to throw out legitimate votes.
Blog - Ohio Democratic Party ohiodems.org/blog/

Nov 14, 2012 ... Ohio Democratic Chairman Chris Redfern Congratulates ... positions in his administration, including seats on the State Medical ... Recounts, Federal Judge Rules Against Husted Plot to Toss Out ....[New York Times, op-ed, 2/24/12]... Jon Husted, in yet another blatant attempt to throw out Ohioans' votes,...
Election Law Blog | Rick Hasen's blog electionlawblog.org/ - Similarto Election Law Blog | Rick Hasen's blog

3 hours ago ... This Article proposes a test for Section 2 vote denial claims that ... being thrown out at the direction of GOP Secretary of State Jon Husted..... CNN:- In the final race deemed too close to call, Republican David ... who would vie for seats in Ohio's 99 House districts or 33 Senate district, will remain in place....

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. You claim Kasich is responsible for new jobs in Ohio, yet you have never offered a single action by Kasich that was responsible for that. That's ok for you, I guess.
Your turn.
LMAO
Another response I'll be looking forward to. But why? Like UnReality it just aint gonna happen. I guess he could come up with some more Unicorn Leash Law bullshit or the reason Kasich is a wonderful Governor and Human Being, but we have him all wrong, because we don't watch Republican State Run Television.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Cousin DuPrees Cousin wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Another response I'll be looking forward to. But why? Like UnReality it just aint gonna happen. I guess he could come up with some more Unicorn Leash Law bullshit or the reason Kasich is a wonderful Governor and Human Being, but we have him all wrong, because we don't watch Republican State Run Television.
Yes. Or a link to a Wall Street Journal article that doesn't support his assertion in any way.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one solution to poverty: get a job.
That's funny you whimper that from behind your gnashed teeth and monocle because I have flat out worked more in one week than you will if you worked every day until you were 80. But as far as people born into poverty, sorry if they can't seem to land the kind of job one can only get with a foot in the door from daddy like yourself. Hope it doesn't ruffle your greedy to the point it's sickening, slap to the face of Jesus Christ lil' Nazi feathers. My solution to poverty will be coming right about tax time. Seems like bloated folks like yourself have quite the tab with some guy called the piper.

Since: Aug 12

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn.
Caesar only extended the slow glide death spiral of GM while screwing the stockholders without any lube. He should've stayed out of it and let it run its course.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your turn.
Mr. Kasich has created lots of jobs for Dog wardens throughout the state, by signing legislation that amended the state's "vicious" and "dangerous" dogs definitions.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.11
http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/955.22

Under the law, now if Duke merely runs away to go swim in the lake and gets caught three times, he may be designated a "dangerous dog" at a cost of $50 per year, and be forced to have a microchip embedded under his skin and liability insurance, despite the fact that he has never bitten anyone other than an occasional chipmunk or mole, and is a Purebred Golden Retriever, a breed known for their friendly, docile nature.

"Pit Bulls" on the other hand, known to be responsible for countless unprovoked attacks on innocent children and adults nationwide, are no longer specifically designated "vicious dogs" in Ohio, nor are their owners required to buy liability insurance (as they were previous to the law's 2012 amendment) until after they are designated "dangerous" dogs.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Caesar only extended the slow glide death spiral of GM while screwing the stockholders without any lube. He should've stayed out of it and let it run its course.
Why don't you accord the agricultural industry the same fate?

woof

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Cause people have to eat...... I dont have to drive a GM! I will drive a brand new Tundra pretty soon.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Snider lives quite comfortably, and is well respected by his peers. I don't think he's worried about acceptance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Snider
http://www.toddsnider.net/music.cfm
http://www.npr.org/artists/15330960/todd-snid...
woof
well I dolubt that's how religion started. Maybe how I was corrupted one way. I mean, really obscure tribes in south america and africa who don't really have contact with any outsiders have their own religious beliefs.
Besides, the way you, che , and ru look down your noses at people, and try to tell everybody what "god" would "really think" is really no different.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. When libs try to credit DumBama for any slight improvement in the economy, I always ask what policy did DumBama put in place to deserve such credit? Usually never get an answer.
Yes, if DumBama won his first election and spent the entire four years in Hawaii not doing a thing, business would continue as usual. Investors would look for opportunity. Workers would continue to contribute to their IRA in the stock market.
A President can't control an economy. All he can do is make it more or less inviting for business to be conducted. So the question is, what did DumBama do to make the economy better or what did he do to retard it's growth? I can point to several policies that kept it as the slowest growth since WWII, but libs can't tell me what he's done to grow or take credit for it improving even slightly.
the stimulus (forget about the outsourcing and how cost effective it was) the gm bailout ( saved jobs that were already there and gm is agaain bankrupt..)....ira? The liberals and the repukies will increase the long term cap gains tax. Only by 20%! Glad I have 401k! Oh wait...
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Pops wrote:
<quoted text>The ONLY reason that the U.S. is in any sort of recovery is because true & competent business owners adapt as best as they can. They have to answer to investors/stock holders or their jobs go away.
In many of the previous years, improvements/growth has been LESS than a single digit is because that's all that there is hope for as compared to closing the doors..
well unemployment is at a 16 year record high. Many stocks have hit record lows.
I would say the only reason people think this is a recovery is because they like the way it sound when the corporate media reports it. Because even if obama went to war with iran, a bunch of people will blindly support him.

Tucker, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> the stimulus (forget about the outsourcing and how cost effective it was) the gm bailout ( saved jobs that were already there and gm is agaain bankrupt..)....ira? The liberals and the repukies will increase the long term cap gains tax. Only by 20%! Glad I have 401k! Oh wait...
Caesar is salivating over rolling your 401k into social security so he can loot to his hearts content!
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
This sure is an interesting theory, this "ex-presidents should neither be heard, nor seen, lest they lose their dignity" thingy.
Very strange.
woof
carter shouldn't. Neither should bush jr. He should be in prison. Actually most of them should be in prison.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny you whimper that from behind your gnashed teeth and monocle because I have flat out worked more in one week than you will if you worked every day until you were 80. But as far as people born into poverty, sorry if they can't seem to land the kind of job one can only get with a foot in the door from daddy like yourself. Hope it doesn't ruffle your greedy to the point it's sickening, slap to the face of Jesus Christ lil' Nazi feathers. My solution to poverty will be coming right about tax time. Seems like bloated folks like yourself have quite the tab with some guy called the piper.
hey duke! This is what I'm talking about. Religion was invented so one group of people could oppress another who's. Poorer than they? Looks like liberalism was too.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
let's see... Food and cars. Wich one is more important?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> the stimulus (forget about the outsourcing and how cost effective it was) the gm bailout ( saved jobs that were already there and gm is agaain bankrupt..)....ira? The liberals and the repukies will increase the long term cap gains tax. Only by 20%! Glad I have 401k! Oh wait...
Please. The stimulus only cut taxes slightly for Americans and much of the money went to unions. That's what the stimulus was all about. It did nothing for more jobs in the US. It was temporary work for some fortunate people. Why do you think he wanted another one? Why does he want another one now?

GM would have handled it's own problems through bankruptcy court, but again, more money thrown at unions. If these auto companies had no unions, DumBama would have said pss on them.

It was not about stimulating anything. It was about vote buying.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr truth told 18,823
Duke Energy Rip Off (Jul '09) 7 hr High and Dry in NC 32
man charged $9,000 for emergency room visit for... Tue Suchanekpartners 1
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Tue hurtforh 65
Hollywood Brings Sin to Cincinnati For Entertai... Aug 23 Culture Auditor 1
Looking for head - Cincy or NKY women only Aug 23 Jaja94 1
Ohio baby sitter pleads guilty to raping 4 kids... Aug 23 Pops 1

Search the Lynchburg Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lynchburg Jobs

•••