Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33198 Aug 25, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I and everyone else is sick of you and your word games. You and Bill Clintonista need to get together and figure out was "is" means.
Perhaps you need to develop more than a rudimentary grasp on the language. I never said a thing about taking anything from you. Oh wait, are you under the twisted belief that you are one of the wealthy? Yikes. You have been suckered in too.

(By the way, Ray thinks you should get a job.)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#33199 Aug 25, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Since NAFTA was brought up, it is worth noting that BOTH 1/2's of Congress was a Democrat majority
Correct, Democrats where for NAFTA too and held the majority in Congress and could have voted against NAFTA too but no, the Liberal Democrats were for it and proved their Liberalism is for Big Business too just like Obamacare.

103rd United States Congress

Duration: January 3, 1993 January 3, 1995

Senate Majority: Democratic Party

House Majority: Democratic Party

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/103rd_United_Sta...

Location hidden

#33200 Aug 25, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth is that? All you have written in response to the question is bad jokes and the word "liberal."
You and the others that call yourself Liberals or Liberal Demcorats today and since FDR are the jokes and try to make jokes out of True Liberalism something you want nothing to do with because it places the individual before society which you and the others are against.

Location hidden

#33201 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Again, a lame deflection. You guys have nothing.
No you always use Lame Deflections which your own postings demostrate that which you adhere to your Rules for Radicals for sure.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33202 Aug 25, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You and the others that call yourself Liberals or Liberal Demcorats today and since FDR are the jokes and try to make jokes out of True Liberalism something you want nothing to do with because it places the individual before society which you and the others are against.
Liberal liberal, liberal liberal.
Annoyingness in Indy

Van Wert, OH

#33203 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
FDR's New Old Left Liberal Democrats, liberal . Liberal liberal I'm a repetitive flip flopping turd, Conservative Liberal Reagan...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33204 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Wait a minute. I thought prices were set by supply and demand. We have been cutting taxes on business in this country for a long time. Have prices gone down? The corporate tax rate in the 50s accounted for a third of all income tax revenue, today it's less than 9%. Were things more expensive then? You would have made a good slave too.
Maybe we collected much less income tax revenue in the 50's. Compare the spending of the federal government today to that of the federal government in the 50's.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33205 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
It's easy to make an argument when you get to make up whatever "facts" you want to fit that argument, isn't it?
What did I make up?

There was an estimated 45 million uninsured American's, wasn't there?

The new Commie Care law is you have to have insurance or get penalized, isn't it?

Most of the uninsured people were those that couldn't afford insurance, wouldn't you agree?

Then what facts am I making up?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33206 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
The Fed.
Here is the fundamental problem with your theory that if we just get out of the rich guy's way, the rich guy will shower his wealth upon the rest of us (other than the fact that the last 30 years proves that it doesn't work like that). Wealthy people care about one thing, themselves. That's fine. But the only way to get anything from wealthy people is to take it from them, just like they took it from someone else. There are a couple ways to do that. One is to put a gun to there head. That has happened before in history. It's not the preferable course. Another is to tell the wealthy that, as a society, we will protect them from poor people with guns, but in exchange for that protection, they have to pay taxes, they have to provide certain benefits to the workers who they use to make their crazy money. They need to pay those workers a certain minimum wage, etc.
I realize that you think that groveling at the feet of the people who you think are better than you is the way to go. You would have been an excellent slave. But it is that attitude that has lead to this ridiculous disparity in wealth in this country.
Okay, so we do just as you say. We pressure businesses to pay their employees more money and benefits.

After we do that, do you think the price of your Happy Meal will still be four dollars? Do you think your cable and internet will still be 70 bucks a month? Do you think your gallon of milk at your grocery store will still be 4.50? Do you think your alarm clock will still be 12 bucks?

You can force a rich guy to do a lot of things, but you can't legally stop him from recouping his losses. He always will no matter what you do to him, and most likely, he will recoup those looses on the backs of the working.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#33207 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so we do just as you say. We pressure businesses to pay their employees more money and benefits.
After we do that, do you think the price of your Happy Meal will still be four dollars? Do you think your cable and internet will still be 70 bucks a month? Do you think your gallon of milk at your grocery store will still be 4.50? Do you think your alarm clock will still be 12 bucks?
You can force a rich guy to do a lot of things, but you can't legally stop him from recouping his losses. He always will no matter what you do to him, and most likely, he will recoup those looses on the backs of the working.
In che nightmare the rich are not.allowed to increase prices nor the market.
In che nightmare the rich must be made poor and control of companies must be turned over to government employees so everyone is equal......equally miserable like the soviet union from lenin through the end.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33208 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we collected much less income tax revenue in the 50's. Compare the spending of the federal government today to that of the federal government in the 50's.
Look at corporate taxes as percentage of GDP.

http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/04/corporat...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33209 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What did I make up?
There was an estimated 45 million uninsured American's, wasn't there?
The new Commie Care law is you have to have insurance or get penalized, isn't it?
Most of the uninsured people were those that couldn't afford insurance, wouldn't you agree?
Then what facts am I making up?
Your grand over simplifications create a strawman. You do it all the time. Instead of addressing the other person's position, you redefine it in a manner that fits your preconceived belief.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Seville, OH

#33210 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So? McDonalds thinks the minimum wage hike is a pretty good idea.
A $10 minimum wage would increase the cost of McDonalds' products by about 10 cents on the dollar according to this guy. I'm willing to pay that to help this country thrive. It's a shame you aren't.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/06...
Canton

Canton, OH

#33211 Aug 25, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, where before, the cost of cable and milk has only went down. Zing! Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33212 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
So? McDonalds thinks the minimum wage hike is a pretty good idea.
A $10 minimum wage would increase the cost of McDonalds' products by about 10 cents on the dollar according to this guy. I'm willing to pay that to help this country thrive. It's a shame you aren't.
http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/06...
What your blog piece failed to address is that when you increase the minimum wage, all other wages increase eventually, then everything costs more money be it things you buy from places that have minimum wage employees or things you buy from companies that pay way above minimum wage.

How do you suppose we priced ourselves out of the world market anyway?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33213 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
Your grand over simplifications create a strawman. You do it all the time. Instead of addressing the other person's position, you redefine it in a manner that fits your preconceived belief.
A lot of blah, blah just to say that you were wrong and I didn't make up anything. Everything I said was accurate. Your turn.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33214 Aug 25, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, where before, the cost of cable and milk has only went down. Zing! Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!
Prices increase when costs increase to a business. I thought you said you went to college!!!!!
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#33215 Aug 25, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
In che nightmare the rich are not.allowed to increase prices nor the market.
In che nightmare the rich must be made poor and control of companies must be turned over to government employees so everyone is equal......equally miserable like the soviet union from lenin through the end.
Absolutely.

But even if the federal government were able to control what prices they could charge for products or service, the companies would just move overseas like so many have done because of unions and taxes.

Okay, so now we become a more dictatorial country and not allow companies to leave. Less profits means less profits for investors too. Now on average, our world famous market is only paying out between 1% and 2% in profits. Then everybody pulls their money out of the market to find a more secure home for their money and the market collapses.

Okay, so now the rich have less money because there is no money in the market any longer. Good for them! But wait! Us little people have money in the market too. What's going to happen to my poor 401K retirement account?????

Liberals are the most myopic people in the world. They refuse to believe in the concept of "Action and Reaction." They believe that when you take more money from the big guy, he just has to pull more money out of his wallet and hand it over to us little people.. He will just have to live with one less yacht.

Liberals watch way too many movies.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#33216 Aug 25, 2014
http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf Some might find this interesting

Location hidden

#33217 Aug 25, 2014
<quoted text>
you mean Pseudo Liberal aka Bigot.

Pseudoliberals are people that say that they are Liberal but really aren't. In some rare cases, they are Conservatives in denial. Because Liberal ideas and being Liberal is a growing trend, people have become quick to adopt being Liberal without actually understanding what Liberalism is. A major characteristic of Pseudoliberalism is to support (Note: voting for and supporting are two different things, sometimes you have to pick the lesser of evils) conservative and socially right politicians and politics (Barack Obama is Right Wing in some respects). Sometimes, politicians will claim to be liberal, and try to side on the left when it comes to a few social matters (such as being pro same sex marriage). However, they will generally pass and support socially and economically right policies.

Examples of Pseudoliberals

&#9726;Barack Obama supporters (but not necessarily his voters)

&#9726;Ron Paul supporters

&#9726;Liberal Party of Canada

&#9726;Liberal Democrats (UK)(since 2010)

&#9726;Che Guevara's fans (Most see themselves as Communists but a few may imagine they are Liberals)

&#9726;Misandristic Feminists

&#9726;Misogynistic Anti-Feminists

&#9726;DINO

&#9726;Blue Dog Democrats

&#9726;Liberals who support censorship

&#9726;Liberals who admire Ronald Reagan

http://liberapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoliber...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sherry Bowman aka Habermehl 2 hr Daddys Girl 1
looking for Bruce Hatcher 13 hr Help 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr Homeboi 19,642
Johnny Human / Scotty Human / Steve Human 23 hr kuda 2
WLW Bring back Dayrl-Daryl-Daryl Parks Tue Elvis P Las Vegas... 2
bpa Tue 45107gnd 1
anyone know lewis (Mar '09) Tue 45107gnd 6
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report12:15 PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
NFL 8:28 AM
Joe Haden on Browns CB Justin Gilbert: He's growing up