half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32110 Jul 27, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what I tell this war vet I know. The idiot should have planned ahead and spent less time getting purple hearts and getting permanent health conditions from being around agent orange. He should have known the VA wasn't going to help his generation like they did past generations and saved a bunch of money he never had so he can pay for healthcare. He's the biggest piece of crap I know and I spit on him every chance I get.
You're talking about war heroes who made personal sacrifices for the country they love, and I'm talking about lazy, overpaid, diabetic delivery boys who blame others for their own poor life choices. Keep up or shut up, d bagz...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32111 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking about war heroes who made personal sacrifices for the country they love, and I'm talking about lazy, overpaid, diabetic delivery boys who blame others for their own poor life choices. Keep up or shut up, d bagz...
Why don't you STF up? You're not wanted here anyway. You're nothing but a troll that offers nothing to any conversation here. As for my illness, I hope your kids come down with something deadly and then we'll see who's laughing. Your mother must have been a real A-hole to raise a lowlife like you. Get lost and find a teen chat room somewhere that will appreciate your lack of intelligence and baby like name calling.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32112 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there are a few people that I believe such as Old Guy because I'm sure he's retired. I don't know if Pops is retired, works part time or full time. But it seems they are elderly people not just because of their names, but because of the maturity level of their posts.
I believe Reality because his political stance matches what he claims about himself. He claims he works hard, has a good amount of money but not wealthy, and is against DumBama and social leeches always out to confiscate his earnings. It all lines up.
The rest of you, I seriously question. I know people with their own business, and they are not on Topix day and night. My employer for instance comes to work everyday and stays 9 hours or more. When we get busy, he will stop what he's doing in the office and make deliveries himself in his SUV. At the end of the day, he takes his briefcase home and finishes up what he didn't get to at work.
On my fathers side of the family, most of them were in construction work and owned their own business at one time or another. My cousin has his own remodeling business out in your neck of the woods, and he's so busy he can't find time to stop over for a visit. He's a few years older than me and has been working like that most of his life.
There are exceptions to the rule of course, but I cannot believe that nearly every single liberal on Topix is so educated, so talented, so well planned out, that they have no need to work for somebody else, or otherwise have a business that doesn't require a lot of work.
That is another intellectual failure on your part; if you haven't experienced it yourself or know someone who has, you can't believe it happens.

Look at the work you described, delivery boys and construction workers. There is a whole other world out there, TR.

(BTW, your cousin isn't that busy, he just doesn't want to visit you.)
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32113 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you STF up? You're not wanted here anyway. You're nothing but a troll that offers nothing to any conversation here. As for my illness, I hope your kids come down with something deadly and then we'll see who's laughing. Your mother must have been a real A-hole to raise a lowlife like you. Get lost and find a teen chat room somewhere that will appreciate your lack of intelligence and baby like name calling.
Waaaah! Doesn't look like mommy did a very good job with you. You cry like an only child spoiled brat. That adult response proves it. Sniff, sniff.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#32114 Jul 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That is another intellectual failure on your part; if you haven't experienced it yourself or know someone who has, you can't believe it happens.
Look at the work you described, delivery boys and construction workers. There is a whole other world out there, TR.
Most likely his cousin doesn't want a visit from him either. Who would want to listen to his crap go on and on and on?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32115 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Most likely his cousin doesn't want a visit from him either. Who would want to listen to his crap go on and on and on?
Just like his diabetes doctor who would say anything to get him to shut up.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#32116 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaah! Doesn't look like mommy did a very good job with you. You cry like an only child spoiled brat. That adult response proves it. Sniff, sniff.
You can tell how "morally superior" he is by the way he wishes death on helpless children...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32117 Jul 27, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>You can tell how "morally superior" he is by the way he wishes death on helpless children...
And thats' worse than you just how????
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32118 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Waaaah! Doesn't look like mommy did a very good job with you. You cry like an only child spoiled brat. That adult response proves it. Sniff, sniff.
Yeah, I bet you've been sniffing for a long time.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32119 Jul 27, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a whole other world out there. Sitting home and collecting.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32120 Jul 27, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>The impression I get from that description sounds exactly like Rush and Foxbots, just like the super-majority of their viewers and listeners. The hare-brained posts they put on here proves that.
You are just bursting at the seams wit original dialect. I wish I had more time to delve into the ignorance of your tired worn out rhetoric..
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32121 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a whole other world out there. Sitting home and collecting.
Keep clinging to that fantasy, TR. I know it makes you feel better about your lot in life.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#32122 Jul 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was President of the Harvard Law Review, you don't get that job via affirmative action. To even work on the Harvard Law Review you have to have high grades in your Freshman year at Harvard Law School, and score high in a writing competition. To be President of the Law Review is a highly sought after honor. They are elected by the other editors.
<quoted text>
Yes, he was mistaken. His uncle actually helped liberate Buchenwald, not Auschwitz. Gee, what a jerk Obama must be to make a horrible mistake like that.
But, at least he knows how to spell "Auschwitz"...
"Senator Obama's family is proud of the service of his grandfather and uncles in World War II - especially the fact that his great uncle was a part of liberating one of the concentration camps at Buchenwald. Yesterday he mistakenly referred to Auschwitz instead of Buchenwald in telling of his personal experience of a soldier in his family who served heroically," said Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton this afternoon in a statement, which also clarified that the great-uncle "Served in the 89th Infantry Division that Liberated Ohrdruf, a Subcamp of Buchenwald, the First Camp Liberated by Americans, on April 4, 1945."
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/05/o...
Accepted. I was just asking & you answered. I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#32123 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Accepted. I was just asking & you answered. I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
He is not a representative he is an executive. There is a difference.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#32125 Jul 27, 2014
Representative and represent mean two different things. As the Executive of a representative republic who Is elected what is hus job? To lie and call everyone who calls him on it a racist?
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32126 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Accepted. I was just asking & you answered. I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
The only person DumBama listens to is himself. He is the most party-first, country-second President I've ever seen in my lifetime.

There is intelligence and there is common sense. In many cases, very intelligent people are a little short on logic. With DumBama, he's totally void of logic.

The best colleges in the world can't teach common sense. You either have it or you don't.
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#32127 Jul 27, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I never doubt Obama's IQ, Just his reasonings, motives, his transparency, His ability or willingness to listen to 310 million citizens that he is supposed to represent.
Pops, as I've said before, I don't think Obama is a great President. He was young and without a lot of political experience when he took the office. I think he made a political miscalculation by trying to compromise with the Republicans. This current breed of House Republicans aren't interested in compromise. Even Boehner (who is supposed to be their leader) is unable to bring them to consensus.

What these times require is a Richard Nixon type --- a shrewd political operator that will use every dirty trick in the book to achieve their goals. I think that Hillary Clinton may turn out to be that type of President.

The tea party faction of the Republican party hates Obama with a passion that goes far beyond his actions. It's a combination of hating any and all Democrats and good old fashioned racism. Obama reminds me of Jackie Robinson --- smart, well-spoken, and hated by some for the change he represents.

Some here like to pretend that racism only existed in the past. But here's something that happened last year:

"A famous statue of Jackie Robinson at a minor league ballpark in Brooklyn was vandalized the other day, defaced and desecrated with swastikas and ugly racist slurs.

"Hile Hitler," some sub-human scrawled in black pen. "Die [N-word].[F-word] Jackie Robinson and all [N-words].""

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-08-0...
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#32128 Jul 27, 2014
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pops, as I've said before, I don't think Obama is a great President. He was young and without a lot of political experience when he took the office. I think he made a political miscalculation by trying to compromise with the Republicans. This current breed of House Republicans aren't interested in compromise. Even Boehner (who is supposed to be their leader) is unable to bring them to consensus.
What these times require is a Richard Nixon type --- a shrewd political operator that will use every dirty trick in the book to achieve their goals. I think that Hillary Clinton may turn out to be that type of President.
The tea party faction of the Republican party hates Obama with a passion that goes far beyond his actions. It's a combination of hating any and all Democrats and good old fashioned racism.
That's three!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#32129 Jul 27, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person DumBama listens to is himself. He is the most party-first, country-second President I've ever seen in my lifetime.
There is intelligence and there is common sense. In many cases, very intelligent people are a little short on logic. With DumBama, he's totally void of logic.
The best colleges in the world can't teach common sense. You either have it or you don't.
Look what you've accomplished with all that natural born horse sense.
Tim McCarvers Ego

Van Wert, OH

#32130 Jul 27, 2014
Kasich, shouldn't this thread be deleted? It gets in the way of gossip and white trash bashing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Human Flaws: 1 hr Godiva 2
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,559
clayton crone 14 hr Like a Boss 2
Porter Kilmer 14 hr Like a Boss 5
Culture Rant 20 hr Simplyd 1
Message and or Shaving Service Fri mike0u812 2
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... Dec 18 WARNING 3
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web