Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30170 Jun 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then thank goodness I copied them on it.
for the 1st time in their life they will be informed.
An instant classic.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30171 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That 36 dollars you pay a year to support that small amount of fraud in the government food assistance programs is an outrage. we can all see where that small percentage of the $36 that pays for fraud would really be something to cry about every day.$36. Say it with me. "I cry every day on an online forum over $36 a year, yet will fight tooth and nail to defend corporations that use but don't pay into our infrastructure through offshore tax dodging schemes and h $4000 to $6000 a year I pay for it."
Alright, back to you crying about the dime a day you pay in feeding American children, seniors and vets. So noble. So brave. You remember that. Your big daily crybaby racist trip is over about a dime a day.
$36.00 a year, huh?

I guess that's a good starting point, but why stop there? Let's add it all up.

How much is my cell phone carrier charging me for all those Obama phones with 250 anytime minutes per month?

How much is HUD costing me with all the houses they purchase and the rents they pay in suburbs and nice areas?

How much is my gas and electric company charging me to provide gas and electric to the so-called poor that don't pay their bills?

How much per year am I paying towards Medicaid, not only state, but federal taxes too? I'm sure much more than I paid in the past since DumBama put a whole bunch of people on the program.

So get to work. Your research is ahead of you. Let me know the total cost that I as an American am paying for all these programs every year, and when you're done with that, I'll give you more.

And while you're at it, let me see your source claiming it costs $36.00 per year, because one out of seven Americans are on food stamps today. That means if you are standing in a room with 14 people, two of those people are being fed by by the other 12, and I sure as hell would like to see how that's done on $36.00 per year, or the combination of those other 12 totaling $432.00 per year.$432.00 per year doesn't feed one of those people for a year, even if it was a small child.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30172 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
Judged by who? YOU? You don't even know what the word racist means.

The one great thing about listening to Rush and all the others is they play things that recently happen. Or as Rush repeatedly said "I'm not the entertainment here, liberals are."

He played all those clips years ago. You know, how everything is Bush's fault, how it's the Republican Congresses fault, racism, all that. No sooner after the libs make these idiotic comments, you puppets start amplifying their lies all over the internet. You people don't have an individual thought in your heads. You just wait to hear what some Democrat politician has to say about it first. You don't even bother to question it or analyze it.

Next time you reply, change your name to "The Boy That Cried Wolf" because that's what you've become with all this racist talk.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30173 Jun 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
You are way overpaid and you didn't pay enough for your last tank of gas. So ungrateful.
Yep. That's what tax breaks do: keep prices lower for American families. Glad you realized that now.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Taylor, MI

#30174 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That's what tax breaks do: keep prices lower for American families. Glad you realized that now.
That made absolutely no sense in context with my post.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30175 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
$36.00 a year, huh?
I guess that's a good starting point, but why stop there? Let's add it all up.
How much is my cell phone carrier charging me for all those Obama phones with 250 anytime minutes per month?
How much is HUD costing me with all the houses they purchase and the rents they pay in suburbs and nice areas?
How much is my gas and electric company charging me to provide gas and electric to the so-called poor that don't pay their bills?
How much per year am I paying towards Medicaid, not only state, but federal taxes too? I'm sure much more than I paid in the past since DumBama put a whole bunch of people on the program.
So get to work. Your research is ahead of you. Let me know the total cost that I as an American am paying for all these programs every year, and when you're done with that, I'll give you more.
And while you're at it, let me see your source claiming it costs $36.00 per year, because one out of seven Americans are on food stamps today. That means if you are standing in a room with 14 people, two of those people are being fed by by the other 12, and I sure as hell would like to see how that's done on $36.00 per year, or the combination of those other 12 totaling $432.00 per year.$432.00 per year doesn't feed one of those people for a year, even if it was a small child.
Do you really have to have the phone program that Reagan started explained to you again? it's sad because you put it in the first part of your reply and it shut down me even reading the rest. Try not to come out of the gate crying about a propaganda fluff piece that has already been explained to you three of four times. Also, have a cold one like I am and enjoy your weekend.
Canton

Canton, OH

#30176 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged by who? YOU? You don't even know what the word racist means.
The one great thing about listening to Rush and all the others is they play things that recently happen. Or as Rush repeatedly said "I'm not the entertainment here, liberals are."
He played all those clips years ago. You know, how everything is Bush's fault, how it's the Republican Congresses fault, racism, all that. No sooner after the libs make these idiotic comments, you puppets start amplifying their lies all over the internet. You people don't have an individual thought in your heads. You just wait to hear what some Democrat politician has to say about it first. You don't even bother to question it or analyze it.
Next time you reply, change your name to "The Boy That Cried Wolf" because that's what you've become with all this racist talk.
Judged by your own words. Perhaps the three blatantly racist comments you guys have made in one week is what keeps it so fresh. The bottom line is it is difficult to listen to someone who is pretty much doing ok, crying about taxes when they aren't that high, boohooing about the deficit when you didn't make a peep about as Reagan and Bush increased it exponentially, claiming you see commies everywhere when that game was already played out in the fist Red Scare, all while every single person here, whether they admit or not, knows that it really boils down to you guys not liking black people. I think it's funny that you guys have to play a little game of lies and pretend when you used to be able to shout it out with pride at every pool hall, beer joint, family reunion or fishing trip around.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30177 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."
No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
Talk about racists! what about the 90%+ of registered blacks that voted for Obama in '08 & '12 ?? Are you saying that they weren't or aren't racists? IF you do that would be an example of denial on your part.
IF so many whites were/are racists, he still wouldn't have been elected.
Put things into perspective Canton.
And to your benefit, quit beating a dead horse. Obama is bi-racial. Even tho HE campaigned ONLY as being Black. Not even Black American, African-American or Bi-Racial. HE even stated that his grandmother that raised him was a "typical white women" What does that mean?
Just asking for your opinion.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#30178 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's the 3 or 4 posters on here that have been busted making racist comments that makes me think you guys are racists. XXXrayted, Reality Speaks, dick tip...all proven racists. Proven by their racist comments. After years of lying about it and denying it. All just racists.
What you mean to say is "Come on, Canton. Stop believing your lying eyes, ignore all the statistics and pretend that you and every single person in this nation doesn't know for a fact that the right doesn't like our current president due to the color of his skin."
No thanks. I'll stick with the real world. Sorry if the fact that you guys are completely invalid in your absurd complaints and claims about our moderate president due to being racist, makes you uncomfortable..
Want more facts? IF 90%+ of 'whites' were racist, Obama would have lost by a hugh landslide, HUGH !!
YOU need to face the facts. Quit making baseless accusations. To do so does NOT serve you well.
Clearly there will always be racist, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc. Just as there will always be bias against obesity, wealth or the lack there of, gender etc etc. That will never be gone but everyone needs to quit throwing a blanket of classification against groups of people. Unless you want to throw a blanket of accusation onto the 90% of blacks that voted for Obama.
Get a grip!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30179 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Want more facts? IF 90%+ of 'whites' were racist, Obama would have lost by a hugh landslide, HUGH !!
YOU need to face the facts. Quit making baseless accusations. To do so does NOT serve you well.
Clearly there will always be racist, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc. Just as there will always be bias against obesity, wealth or the lack there of, gender etc etc. That will never be gone but everyone needs to quit throwing a blanket of classification against groups of people. Unless you want to throw a blanket of accusation onto the 90% of blacks that voted for Obama.
Get a grip!
Agreed. It seems the only group of people Canton doesn't have a problem with are people of race. All others????????/ LOL!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30180 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged by your own words. Perhaps the three blatantly racist comments you guys have made in one week is what keeps it so fresh. The bottom line is it is difficult to listen to someone who is pretty much doing ok, crying about taxes when they aren't that high, boohooing about the deficit when you didn't make a peep about as Reagan and Bush increased it exponentially, claiming you see commies everywhere when that game was already played out in the fist Red Scare, all while every single person here, whether they admit or not, knows that it really boils down to you guys not liking black people. I think it's funny that you guys have to play a little game of lies and pretend when you used to be able to shout it out with pride at every pool hall, beer joint, family reunion or fishing trip around.
Canton, you need to be deprogrammed, seriously. This obsession of race you have is almost as bad as your obsession of the Koch brothers. The only thing "keeping it fresh" is you. I would gladly list a few dozen reasons why I hate this jerkoff you voted for, but when you are so brainwashed, a hundred reasons wouldn't be enough. You would stare out into computer world, and when finished reading, you would be right back into this race-baiting thing.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30181 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really have to have the phone program that Reagan started explained to you again? it's sad because you put it in the first part of your reply and it shut down me even reading the rest. Try not to come out of the gate crying about a propaganda fluff piece that has already been explained to you three of four times. Also, have a cold one like I am and enjoy your weekend.
I am having a cold one like every Friday evening, except this time it's too cold to go outside. After all, it's only the middle of June.

But I will spend this evening inside and perhaps see if there's anything good on Bill O'. I am backed up on my cardboard that I tear up and recycle whenever I watch television, so it's Bill O and boxes for me tonight.

You can forget about the Obama Phone thing, it's just a funny name for government phones. But when you read these lib pieces that you dig up, try to look at them with an open mind and don't be afraid to question them. Pull out the calculator like I did when they give you insane numbers to believe.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30182 Jun 13, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Judged by your own words. Perhaps the three blatantly racist comments you guys have made in one week is what keeps it so fresh. The bottom line is it is difficult to listen to someone who is pretty much doing ok, crying about taxes when they aren't that high, boohooing about the deficit when you didn't make a peep about as Reagan and Bush increased it exponentially, claiming you see commies everywhere when that game was already played out in the fist Red Scare, all while every single person here, whether they admit or not, knows that it really boils down to you guys not liking black people. I think it's funny that you guys have to play a little game of lies and pretend when you used to be able to shout it out with pride at every pool hall, beer joint, family reunion or fishing trip around.
Barack Obama has transcended race...by failing on his merits.
Your card is worn out and utterly ineffective.
Like your president.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30183 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Canton, you need to be deprogrammed, seriously. This obsession of race you have is almost as bad as your obsession of the Koch brothers. The only thing "keeping it fresh" is you. I would gladly list a few dozen reasons why I hate this jerkoff you voted for, but when you are so brainwashed, a hundred reasons wouldn't be enough. You would stare out into computer world, and when finished reading, you would be right back into this race-baiting thing.
Drones don't think.
They react as programmed.
So sad.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#30184 Jun 13, 2014
Such entertainment, the Larry, Moe and Curly show. And Curly quoting the beached whale yet again. When you are just a glorified delivery boy, that Am radio makes you an expert. You're still a pathetic crybaby, and a professional one at that.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#30185 Jun 13, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
Such entertainment, the Larry, Moe and Curly show. And Curly quoting the beached whale yet again. When you are just a glorified delivery boy, that Am radio makes you an expert. You're still a pathetic crybaby, and a professional one at that.
So I'm a glorified delivery boy and you are a Topix troll. Which is worse?

At least I make an income doing what I do.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30186 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Want more facts? IF 90%+ of 'whites' were racist, Obama would have lost by a hugh landslide, HUGH !!
YOU need to face the facts. Quit making baseless accusations. To do so does NOT serve you well.
Clearly there will always be racist, black, white, Asian, Latino, etc. Just as there will always be bias against obesity, wealth or the lack there of, gender etc etc. That will never be gone but everyone needs to quit throwing a blanket of classification against groups of people. Unless you want to throw a blanket of accusation onto the 90% of blacks that voted for Obama.
Get a grip!
Hugh? Who?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#30187 Jun 13, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
So I'm a glorified delivery boy and you are a Topix troll. Which is worse?
At least I make an income doing what I do.
Do you declare your tips?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30188 Jun 13, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>That made absolutely no sense in context with my post.
Have you noticed that that happens quite a bit here on Topix?
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#30189 Jun 13, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Talk about racists! what about the 90%+ of registered blacks that voted for Obama in '08 & '12 ?? Are you saying that they weren't or aren't racists?
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is bi-racial.
No, Pops, all those "blacks" were voting for his white half, so they aren't racist.
You, on the other hand, have voted 100% of the time for a "white" man in the Presidential elections.

By your own test, it doesn't look good for you.

Seriously, Pops, obsession with "race" is foolish. We are all genetic mongrels. There is no pure breed of man. Geographic and social isolation in the past has resulted in slight variations in the our physical appearance, but we are all Homo sapiens. We all share the common genetic heritage of our earliest ancestors, who originated in Africa.
If you want to see how silly the concept of "half-breed" really is, check out this old clip of Senator Claghorn. He also believes that one group is superior to others, and that inbreeding should be illegal:



(Note to all you youngsters, this is who the cartoon character Foghorn Leghorn is based on! He was very popular on radio, but mostly forgotten now.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfair and Injust 5 hr Concerned Taxpayer 1
Why are female nurses so fat and stupid (Jun '12) 8 hr aciddmc 18
Anyone seen Johnny or Stevie Human? 11 hr Lady loving cool J 3
News Coyotes prowl Cincinnati suburbs; pet owners wa... (Jul '09) 15 hr Go Blue Forever 39
Stop the Violence 18 hr USA-1 13
ramona wathen Fri RonsReg 1
Review: Presidential Moving Services Fri fernando 98

Lynchburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages