Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29934 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
affermative action policies are racist.....this is not up for debate, but 100% factual.
So is calling our country's first black president "Obammy". We'll let you and Jesus work out the fact that you have been busted numerous times being a racist liar. Still waiting for you to easily copy and paste one of the many "lies" you claim I have made on here. Oooh I know. Go with the lyrics from the Sinatra song. Zing
Canton

Canton, OH

#29935 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what difference does it make?
some may want a T-Shirt with your slogan printed upon it.
some find it vulgar.
who cares what a troll like you says, because your opinion is worthless in my opinion.
The majority also see's you as a troll on this board, and life in general as well.
Do you even have a single person who would call you friend?
I rest my case.
If Che thinks you are a douche bag, then I'd call him a friend in a heart beat. I like smart people. You? Not so much. Zing zing zabba doooooo!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29936 Jun 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Focus now. You were going to tell us all of the names that liberals called Republican presidents that were equivalent to "wild man mulatto." Just start with one, and then we will move on from there.
the name you post under is much worse than wild man mulatto.

what is your point?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29937 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
Oops. Almost forgot to post my words of wisdom from Rush. Just like XXXRayted taught me...
[To an African American female caller]:“Take that bone out of your nose and call me back.”-Rush Limbaugh
so what?

he was helping her prevent an infection.

you should thank him for saving tax dollars on the unnecessary healthcare
Canton

Canton, OH

#29938 Jun 10, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Tropical diseases due to unvaccinated illegal aliens.
The majority of whom drive the oldest clunkers on the road.
Stop illegal aliens...Save your planet.
You mean those illegal aliens that GW Bush wanted to give amnesty to while you sat as quiet as a wittle baby church mousey? Sorry, I don't negotiate with racists. Besides, I was talking about this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptococcus_gat...
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/...
http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/dea...
Canton

Canton, OH

#29939 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so what?
he was helping her prevent an infection.
you should thank him for saving tax dollars on the unnecessary healthcare
But will Jesus buy into your racist spin?

"Obammy" -Reality Speaks
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29940 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
If Che thinks you are a douche bag, then I'd call him a friend in a heart beat. I like smart people. You? Not so much. Zing zing zabba doooooo!
I am glad you don't like me.

I am ecstatic that 125 miles separates me from your stench, and Che.

You are clueless as to what smart is, and your fantasy is that you and Che are.

You have ZERO influence on my life or happiness, and I just play along with you 2 dolts for comic relief.

PS: how are your solar panels working today smart guy?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29941 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your point?
I think you having the word "Reality" in your name, coming from the person who gave us the Romney landslide shuffle, Fiscal cliff Armageddon, 5 states for sister Texas, the great 2nd term re-election riots, meet me under the security cameras to settle this tough guy, and the Frank Sinatra legally binding 3 hour travel contract is far more offensive than any one else's name on here.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#29942 Jun 10, 2014
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah. What you said. Way to be a bigger man and leave the unfair stereotyping to somebody else...
Oh right, only the sore losing racist rightwingers are allowed to unfairly stereotype people. Sorry, I forgot...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29943 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But will Jesus buy into your racist spin?
"Obammy" -Reality Speaks

you don't believe in Jesus Christ.

Obammy's mammy is a commie. His daddy ran off.

Obammy is as much white as he is black.

Obammy is his white name. Barrack Hussain is his black name.

you have it straight now Mr. Deep Thinker?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29944 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Riiight. And you would have made an Affirmative Action reference in writing about that Caucasian president. The most interesting thing about racists is their cowardice. For a supposedly superior being, one would think you wouldn't be afraid to come out and say it instead of operating in the shadows of innuendo.
and you never commented on George Bush, his grades, or intelligence ever.....right troll commie che?
Canton

Canton, OH

#29945 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what is your point?
But is it racist? You are. You know. That thing you have lied about on here for over a year.

"Obammy" -Reality Speaks

Ooooh maybe a conniving loophole spin will undo the facts. Typical right wing tactics.
Canton

Canton, OH

#29946 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't believe in Jesus Christ.
Obammy's mammy is a commie. His daddy ran off.
Obammy is as much white as he is black.
Obammy is his white name. Barrack Hussain is his black name.
you have it straight now Mr. Deep Thinker?
Look at that proven racist desperately treading water. Sorry little Cluck Cluck. I don't negotiate with proven racists and I don't play patty cake spin games with proven liars. Yawn...Next?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29947 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you having the word "Reality" in your name, coming from the person who gave us the Romney landslide shuffle, Fiscal cliff Armageddon, 5 states for sister Texas, the great 2nd term re-election riots, meet me under the security cameras to settle this tough guy, and the Frank Sinatra legally binding 3 hour travel contract is far more offensive than any one else's name on here.
are you going to ring the bell, or just continue to make excuses for not being able to figure it out?

PS: who cares about sinatra a dead guys contract but you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29948 Jun 10, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>Oh right, only the sore losing racist rightwingers are allowed to unfairly stereotype people. Sorry, I forgot...
is half breed a stereotype or how mommy calls you to dinner?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29949 Jun 10, 2014
<quoted text>
What? Focus now. You were going to tell us all of the names that liberals called Republican presidents that were equivalent to "wild man mulatto." Just start with one, and then we will move on from there.
yes or no

Is Obama mulatto?

now tell me how wild man is so offensive?

I will bet $1000 when Michelle calls him wild man he grins ear to ear.

so why do you care about a name when you never will meet the guy?

you jealous you can't find a partner to call you wild wildebeest?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#29950 Jun 10, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I can't remember exactly where I found this because it was a few years back but I wrote it down for future reference:
Fly ash contains heavy metals including arsenic, beryllium, cadmium, barium, chromium, lead, mercury, molybdenum, radium, selenium, thorium, uranium, vanadium and zinc. All of which have been proven to be hazardous to human health.
Look at what happened in Tennessee when the fly ash retention pond burst and the Duke Energy spill that ruined the river.
You are correct, but those contaminants are only found in trace amounts. Fly ash is still classified as a "nuisance dust."

"Toxic constituents depend upon the specific coal bed makeup, but may include one or more of the following elements or substances found in trace quantities (up to hundreds ppm): arsenic, beryllium, boron, cadmium, chromium, hexavalent chromium, cobalt, lead, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, selenium, strontium, thallium, and vanadium, along with dioxins and PAH compounds."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_ash

It's still nasty stuff, and you are wise to limit your exposure.

Canton

Canton, OH

#29951 Jun 10, 2014
The neat part is, now that you guys have been exposed for being obvious racists, and have lied about the fact for well over a year, you guys have completely shot yourselves in the foot for any future validation and have put into question every single speck of what you claim on here from this point forward.

Hey. Anybody want to hear the opinions of a proven racist liar, and their views on climate science that go directly against the majority of the scientific community? Come on. They have only been caught lying about other things for over a year.

VOID
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29952 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
But is it racist? You are. You know. That thing you have lied about on here for over a year.
"Obammy" -Reality Speaks
Ooooh maybe a conniving loophole spin will undo the facts. Typical right wing tactics.
it is impossible to be racist at a mulatto.

the best of both worlds.....right?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#29953 Jun 10, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that proven racist desperately treading water. Sorry little Cluck Cluck. I don't negotiate with proven racists and I don't play patty cake spin games with proven liars. Yawn...Next?
you have nothing to negotiate with dumb cluck.

I refuse negotiations with terrorists, proven liars, and ungodly human scum like you.

next.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEFORE YOU VOTE...A must listen to!! 1 hr Paris 9
Drugs 1 hr Blan sucks 1
Campbell boy (May '14) 1 hr Blan sucks 4
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr DrugsRNotUS 20,182
Indict Hillary Fri Paris 43
News Tea party activists hail federal appeals court ... Fri Paris 3
Ben Evans 1965 Fri Timothy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lynchburg Mortgages