Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27809 Apr 23, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Just 16 hours ago you said:
<quoted text>
I guess it matters which direction one is flying, eh?
it does, and in 2 weeks spring hit china and russia. The GPS in seatback was also very descriptive of snow melt. Left is what is called polar ice cap.

spring is man made global warming to trolls like you.

you were baited to make fun of again...did the hook hurt?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27810 Apr 23, 2014
maff mayjer wrote:
<quoted text>Did you really expect any consistency from the guy who drives an imaginary race car to go fishing in a shopping mall's parking lot, thinks Texas will soon split into five different states, and believes "the white lions" will eat the "evil commie horde"?
did you know my daily driver car is worth a city block in van wert?

fast as heck, and blows fire out exhaust?

yesterday it had snow tires removed for summer tires.

and white lions eat black panthers as snacks.

don't you ever post anything factual?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27811 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how much you wanna bet I spent more on tips than you earned during same time period.
I spent more on margaritas during that time period than you earned.
You don't even want to know what was spent on clothing, or electronics, or gifts.
how much you wanna bet nobody but you trolls is surprised I spent more in 17 days than you earn in 365.
You were going to post a photo of some of those labels alongside a note, if I recall correctly? To show off those handmade suits and shoes? You can pu tthem up on imgur and just post the link. Easy peasy, and all that.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#27812 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know my daily driver car is worth a city block in van wert?
fast as heck, and blows fire out exhaust?
yesterday it had snow tires removed for summer tires.
and white lions eat black panthers as snacks.
don't you ever post anything factual?
This has been an interesting glimpse of reality this morning.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27813 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
how much you wanna bet I spent more on tips than you earned during same time period.
I spent more on margaritas during that time period than you earned.
You don't even want to know what was spent on clothing, or electronics, or gifts.
how much you wanna bet nobody but you trolls is surprised I spent more in 17 days than you earn in 365.
What I want to know is how much the state of Ohio has paid for your psychiatry bills and meds in the past ten years.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27814 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it does, and also time it takes.
in 2 weeks the snow melted and reviled land, so the return has less time over nothing but ice than prior.
So, let me get this straight. The speed of a jet is affected by whether or not the land/sea it is flying over is covered in polar ice.

I learned something new today.

Now I can go back to sleep.

Thanks, Bubba. Glad to have you back.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27815 Apr 23, 2014
Oh, and I always wondered why the snow and ice receded every year. I didn't realize that it had such utter contempt for the land it rested upon.

That's fascinating.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27816 Apr 23, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You were going to post a photo of some of those labels alongside a note, if I recall correctly? To show off those handmade suits and shoes? You can pu tthem up on imgur and just post the link. Easy peasy, and all that.
to what.....feed the trolls?

In Thailand I had many clothing items tailor made as well.

Ticknors a mens clothing boutique has made lots of the clothing I wear daily to work.

Shoes are looked at by customers as how a salesman performs diligence and follow up. No shine no need to move further with sloppy work ethic.

In your world you refuse judgement and file lawsuits.

any wonder why you have been thrown to the curb in reality?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27817 Apr 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Oh, and I always wondered why the snow and ice receded every year. I didn't realize that it had such utter contempt for the land it rested upon.
That's fascinating.
woof
spring is a wonder to idiots like you.

Lake Erie still has ice covered areas.

check with satellite to fact check.

Spring will also melt lake erie ice.

what is fascinating is how your brain makes your heart beat and lungs work, as by all accounts your brain functions would appear not able to perform such high level of function.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27818 Apr 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me get this straight. The speed of a jet is affected by whether or not the land/sea it is flying over is covered in polar ice.
I learned something new today.
Now I can go back to sleep.
Thanks, Bubba. Glad to have you back.
woof
hey stupid.....ever hear of wind?

return trip was over an hour shorter than flight to China. Same plane. Air China Boeing 777.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27819 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
spring is a wonder to idiots like you.
Lake Erie still has ice covered areas.
check with satellite to fact check.
Spring will also melt lake erie ice.
what is fascinating is how your brain makes your heart beat and lungs work, as by all accounts your brain functions would appear not able to perform such high level of function.
The word you were looking for was "revealed", not "reviled".

Your welcome.

BTW, I grew up on Lake Erie. I know it better than you can ever hope to.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27820 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hey stupid.....ever hear of wind?
return trip was over an hour shorter than flight to China. Same plane. Air China Boeing 777.
Yeah, I have.

But that's not what you said, is it Bubba?

woof

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27823 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
to what.....feed the trolls?
In Thailand I had many clothing items tailor made as well.
Ticknors a mens clothing boutique has made lots of the clothing I wear daily to work.
Shoes are looked at by customers as how a salesman performs diligence and follow up. No shine no need to move further with sloppy work ethic.
In your world you refuse judgement and file lawsuits.
any wonder why you have been thrown to the curb in reality?
Nah, I just love giving you a poke every time you pretend to be a grand old dame.

Why would I file lawsuits? You're making less sense than usual...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27824 Apr 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The word you were looking for was "revealed", not "reviled".
Your welcome.
BTW, I grew up on Lake Erie. I know it better than you can ever hope to.
woof
another fantasy of yours.

I still live part time on Lake Erie, and have for 50 years. Pay property taxes on property I own.

My experience is present, and not history like yours. I still live on Lake Erie shores and own property.

Your dream is you are all encompassing intelligent, but you are a blind sheep.

You know nothing better than I do, and prove it daily.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#27825 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Your dream is you are all encompassing intelligent, but you are a blind sheep.
All encompassing intelligent what? You can't just leave an adjective there, to fend for itself.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27826 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
another fantasy of yours.
I still live part time on Lake Erie, and have for 50 years. Pay property taxes on property I own.
My experience is present, and not history like yours. I still live on Lake Erie shores and own property.
Where?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27827 Apr 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Where?
woof
why do you ask?

where.....so you can rob the place when unoccupied?

Ottawa county.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#27828 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you ask?
where.....so you can rob the place when unoccupied?
Ottawa county.
The locals there have special names for people like you. You don't know that, do you?

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#27829 Apr 23, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The locals there have special names for people like you. You don't know that, do you?
woof
how about neighbor and taxpayer?

Why don't you this weekend go mulch the flower beds for me, and paint the deck?

I can go fish and have a drink watching the sunset.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27830 Apr 23, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
it does, and in 2 weeks spring hit china and russia. The GPS in seatback was also very descriptive of snow melt. Left is what is called polar ice cap.
spring is man made global warming to trolls like you.
you were baited to make fun of again...did the hook hurt?
Yes, we were all "baited" by you, making you the Master Baiter. Better go get your bank statements and randomly start rattling them off to us because you have just been made to look like a complete moron again and "I have money" is your go to crutch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lynchburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taboo, kink, forbidden loving females.... looki... 11 hr WARNING 3
Rose Gilbert is dead 12 hr gravy 4
Heroin In Cinci (Jan '12) Wed Christa Eldridge 82
martinsville village Wed CDF131 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Jim Jones 19,549
Tattoo's Tue Pops 6
Who's giving away toys 4 Christmas (Oct '09) Dec 16 thedoctor 48
Lynchburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lynchburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lynchburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lynchburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:01PM
Johnny Manziel: 'Last week is in the past'
ESPN 2:46 PM
Browns OC backs Manziel: Not going in tank
NBC Sports 3:50 PM
Bengals heading back into withering spotlight - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver